• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ukraine war: Gruesome evidence points to war crimes on road outside Kyiv

Rumpel

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Russian soldiers killing civilians!

Ukraine war: Gruesome evidence points to war crimes on road outside Kyiv

This report contains material some viewers will find disturbing
We counted 13 bodies on a nightmarish stretch of road not much more than 200 yards long, between Mria and Myla, villages whose Ukrainian names translate as Dream and Sweetheart.
Two of the dead are confirmed as Ukrainian civilians who were killed by the Russians. The others have not been identified yet - they lie where they were killed - but only two are wearing recognisable Ukrainian military uniforms.
Our BBC team was able to get to the area, on the main E-40 highway as it approaches Kyiv, because Ukrainian forces had captured the sector only 10 hours earlier.

Terrible!

Have you also heard or read about it?

Yes, we saw these clips this morning on the cable news. . . Horrific images of dead bodies in the street with hands tied behind their backs.

However, there's the possibility that the "dead bodies" were actors, and very much alive at the time the photos were taken. It's sad that we suspect the MSM is feeding us fake news. The once-reliable news sources have moved towards propaganda outlets.

However, there's the possibility that the "dead bodies" were actors, and very much alive at the time the photos were taken.

I do not think so.
I am no fan of such conspiracy theories.

Yes, we saw these clips this morning on the cable news. . . Horrific images of dead bodies in the street with hands tied behind their backs.

However, there's the possibility that the "dead bodies" were actors, and very much alive at the time the photos were taken. It's sad that we suspect the MSM is feeding us fake news. The once-reliable news sources have moved towards propaganda outlets.

The propaganda here comes from you.

You're still on the Trump/Putin disinformation tour.

The propaganda here comes from you.

You're still on the Trump/Putin disinformation tour.
You have no valid argument, so you post silly crap like this.

Trump.Trump.Trump.Trump.Trump.Trump. blah blah blah. The same crap over and over.

You have no valid argument, so you post silly crap like this.

Trump.Trump.Trump.Trump.Trump.Trump. blah blah blah. The same crap over and over.

You had your choices. You adored Trump every year he was in office.

Don't be mad at me because I don't forget the traitors.

Back
Top Bottom