• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ukraine is Winning Big, Zelensky Should Not Compromise Needlessly

maxparrish

Conservatarian
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
What was unthinkable a month ago is a looming reality today. Russia can be badly defeated. This is not an exagerration, if Ukraine can last another 10 to 14 days, all indications are that Russia will be in an extremely vulnerable position.

Consider Losses: https://www.oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html

Russia - 1380, of which: destroyed: 598, damaged: 20, abandoned: 211, captured: 551

Ukraine - 362, of which: destroyed: 135, damaged: 5, abandoned: 48, captured: 174

The math is shocking. Ukraine has CAPTURED more vehicles that it has lost from all causes. THE WAR has given Ukraine a NET GAIN of 184 combat vehicles.
For Russia, after deducting captured vehicles their NET LOSS is -1208 combat vehicles.

And the long term news is even worse.

Russian Army Days Away From Running Out of Resources, Military Experts Say

The Russians, I think, are about ten days away from what is called the culminating point, when they just no longer have the ammunition nor the manpower to keep up their assault. I think we keep pouring it on, and the Russians culminate," he added.

Another column written by Ivan F. Ingraham, who served 24 years as a Special Operations Officer in the U.S. Marine Corps, published by Task & Purpose on March 10, said that Russia's stalled advance in Ukraine does not come as a surprise.

Russia’s effort to conquer Ukraine may culminate within the next 10 days.​

The Russians are in trouble, and they know it. That's why they have reached out to China for help and why they are now recruiting Syrians.

Russian generals are running out of time, ammunition, and manpower. That’s not based on any inside intelligence — it’s clear from open source information and my own experience. I could be way off, but I am confident of this assessment.

An essential caveat to my assessment is that we, the West, led by the US, must accelerate and expand the support we are providing to Ukraine on the scale and with the sense of urgency of the Berlin Airlift (June 1948-May 1949). They need the weapons and ammunition to destroy the rockets, cruise missiles, and long-range artillery that are causing most of the damage to Ukrainian cities, as well as the intelligence to locate those systems, and the ability to hit Russian Navy vessels that are launching cruise missiles into cities from the Black Sea and the Azov Sea.

A fourth Russian general has been killed in fighting in Ukraine, according to reports on Tuesday.
Ukrainian Interior Ministry adviser Anton Gerashchenko announced the death of Major General Oleg Mityaev on Telegram, sharing a photo of a person he said was the officer.

Mityaev, 46, was in command of the 150th motorized rifle division, which he had led since 2020. Before the invasion of Ukraine, the division was deployed in the Rostov region, at the border with Ukraine.

Mityaev had previously fought in Syria and in 2016 had been appointed as commander of a Russian military base in Tajikistan.

And let's all sing: "ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST..."

Ukraine is close to being wiped out in military terms .
OP is madness and some sort of delusional wish syndrome .

Russian troops are just sitting there with Ukey forces trapped and with nowhere to go .
Americans have not had a solo win in 100 years and are desperate to hear that they have won something at long last .
But they have not and have taken a terrible beating .

And Russia's top 80000 troops are still not even involved !!

Russian troops are just sitting there with Ukey forces trapped and with nowhere to go .
Americans have not had a solo win in 100 years and are desperate to hear that they have won something at long last .

LOL...so "Monca" says cause...well...Monica says....

LOL...so "Monca" says cause...well...Monica says....
Drinking too much ?

Or is that a code .

How many calls do you get a day from pals and acquaintances in many of the Ukey hot spots ?

Thought so .

Putin's clown car invasion should be be played with Benny Hill music.

Whatever you say comrade.

What was unthinkable a month ago is a looming reality today. Russia can be badly defeated. This is not an exagerration, if Ukraine can last another 10 to 14 days, all indications are that Russia will be in an extremely vulnerable position.

Consider Losses: https://www.oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html

Russia - 1380, of which: destroyed: 598, damaged: 20, abandoned: 211, captured: 551

Ukraine - 362, of which: destroyed: 135, damaged: 5, abandoned: 48, captured: 174

The math is shocking. Ukraine has CAPTURED more vehicles that it has lost from all causes. THE WAR has given Ukraine a NET GAIN of 184 combat vehicles.
For Russia, after deducting captured vehicles their NET LOSS is -1208 combat vehicles.

And the long term news is even worse.

Russian Army Days Away From Running Out of Resources, Military Experts Say

The Russians, I think, are about ten days away from what is called the culminating point, when they just no longer have the ammunition nor the manpower to keep up their assault. I think we keep pouring it on, and the Russians culminate," he added.

Another column written by Ivan F. Ingraham, who served 24 years as a Special Operations Officer in the U.S. Marine Corps, published by Task & Purpose on March 10, said that Russia's stalled advance in Ukraine does not come as a surprise.

Russia’s effort to conquer Ukraine may culminate within the next 10 days.​

The Russians are in trouble, and they know it. That's why they have reached out to China for help and why they are now recruiting Syrians.

Russian generals are running out of time, ammunition, and manpower. That’s not based on any inside intelligence — it’s clear from open source information and my own experience. I could be way off, but I am confident of this assessment.

An essential caveat to my assessment is that we, the West, led by the US, must accelerate and expand the support we are providing to Ukraine on the scale and with the sense of urgency of the Berlin Airlift (June 1948-May 1949). They need the weapons and ammunition to destroy the rockets, cruise missiles, and long-range artillery that are causing most of the damage to Ukrainian cities, as well as the intelligence to locate those systems, and the ability to hit Russian Navy vessels that are launching cruise missiles into cities from the Black Sea and the Azov Sea.

I've heard and read similar assessments.
I'm hoping these assessments are correct.
I'm praying that millions of Ukrainian citizens can survive war-criminal Vladimir(may he rot in hell)Putin's intentional slaughter of civilians.

Back
Top Bottom