• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ukraine is the Great Reset Laboratory

Henk7

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
A global system of totalitarian technocracy has arrived, and Ukraine has happily been globalists’ Great Reset Laboratory.

In the middle of a war, Ukraine has been stealthily working hard on being the first nation to implement virtually all the World Economic Forum’s (WEF) Great Reset key hallmarks:

Digital identity, Vaccination passports, Universal basic income (UBI), Chinese style Social credit scores which are all combined in their already operational Diia app. The country is transferring citizens’ power to the state and handing it over to the WEF and other Supranational organizations.

A global system of totalitarian technocracy has arrived, and Ukraine has happily been globalists’ Great Reset Laboratory.

In the middle of a war, Ukraine has been stealthily working hard on being the first nation to implement virtually all the World Economic Forum’s (WEF) Great Reset key hallmarks:

Digital identity, Vaccination passports, Universal basic income (UBI), Chinese style Social credit scores which are all combined in their already operational Diia app. The country is transferring citizens’ power to the state and handing it over to the WEF and other Supranational organizations.

Conspiracy theory.

Conspiracy reality. Wow they are not wasting time.

"Dixon did, however, say that Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky wanted to “move to a cashless society” over the course of this year."

Last edited:
Article by WEF. If people are so happy what´s all the surveillance about?

Once in a while I get annoyed about the fact that I have no real privacy. Nowhere I can go and not be registered. I know that, somewhere, everything I do, think and dream of is recorded. I just hope that nobody will use it against me.

All in all, it is a good life. Much better than the path we were on, where it became so clear that we could not continue with the same model of growth.

Article by WEF. If people are so happy what´s all the surveillance about?

Once in a while I get annoyed about the fact that I have no real privacy. Nowhere I can go and not be registered. I know that, somewhere, everything I do, think and dream of is recorded. I just hope that nobody will use it against me.

All in all, it is a good life. Much better than the path we were on, where it became so clear that we could not continue with the same model of growth.

Think before your post or at least admit your bias;

"Overall, we rate RAIR Foundation USA extreme right-biased and questionable based on the promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories, poor sourcing, and failed fact checks. Further, they lack transparency, indicating they are an imposter foundation website."

You post this as if you'd think it would be better for Ukraine to fall and become a Putin satellite state.
Do you?

I believe they want people sick and dependent. Looks like central banks have lost control over their experiment.

To prevent revolution when the economy implodes the sociopaths may prefer fascism and sick people who wont complain when they lose income and their home etc.

Dollar milkshake theory

Think before your post or at least admit your bias;

"Overall, we rate RAIR Foundation USA extreme right-biased and questionable based on the promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories, poor sourcing, and failed fact checks. Further, they lack transparency, indicating they are an imposter foundation website."

Haha a paid "fact checking" site. Are you kidding? Be careful really dumb people may believe it.

Back
Top Bottom