• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ukraine Defense Chief Says "Low Probability" Of Major Conflict With Russia, Contradicting Biden

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Biden is a liar we know. But being called one by Ukraine leadership is concerning
—-

Ukraine Defense Minister Oleksii Reznikov told parliament on Friday that there is a low probability of any major escalation with Russia. He added that Ukraine intelligence sees every move made in the area.

Tensions at the Russia-Ukraine border have been ongoing, with several Western nations repeatedly predicting a huge war. Ukraine has chided those nationsfor causing a panic.

The answer to the question that is baffling you is in your own link.

Many Ukraine officials have been saying that they think the likelihood of escalation is low because they don't want to cause a panic among Ukrainian citizens.

It is game of connect the dots . . . with two dots.

The answer to the question that is baffling you is in your own link.

Many Ukraine officials have been saying that they think the likelihood of escalation is low because they don't want to cause a panic among Ukrainian citizens.

It is game of connect the dots . . . with two dots.

Bit late for that type of 'diplomatic' nonsense.
Ukeys have been living with this False Flagging for several months and supposed trigger dates come and then go . Ukeys just yawn , certainly the people in the West and South whom I know well--- Kiev , L'vov , and down to Odessa through to Mariupol .

They live in a country that in many ways resembles Russia at the back end of last century . Politician chatter is never really noticed because it is assumed to be 100% garbage . Particularly from Zelensky a former professional comedian ( !! ) and TV talk host .

Biden is a liar we know. But being called one by Ukraine leadership is concerning
—-

Ukraine Defense Minister Oleksii Reznikov told parliament on Friday that there is a low probability of any major escalation with Russia. He added that Ukraine intelligence sees every move made in the area.

Tensions at the Russia-Ukraine border have been ongoing, with several Western nations repeatedly predicting a huge war. Ukraine has chided those nationsfor causing a panic.

Biden is doing the same thing Clinton did in 1999, and what LBJ did in 1964, deliberately trying to provoke a war. This is what Democrat filth always do. Which has been NATO's goal all along.

Biden is doing the same thing Clinton did in 1999, and what LBJ did in 1964, deliberately trying to provoke a war. This is what Democrat filth always do. Which has been NATO's goal all along.
Sure, Glitch. NATO has 100,000+ troops on the Russian border, demanding Putin do backflips or they'll invade.

Sure, Glitch. NATO has 100,000+ troops on the Russian border, demanding Putin do backflips or they'll invade.
NATO has been trying to get the Ukraine to join since the Warsaw Pact fell in 1989. Those nations that refuse NATO get destroyed. Just ask Yugoslavia. Oh wait, that's right you can't because Clinton declared that Yugoslavia no longer exists.

After four consecutive years of media lies about Russian collusion, and you still believe what the enemy of the people tell you? That is simply pathetic.

That is why Poland, Hungry, and the Baltic nations joined NATO. They were coerced by the US.

Bit late for that type of 'diplomatic' nonsense.
Ukeys have been living with this False Flagging for several months and supposed trigger dates come and then go . Ukeys just yawn , certainly the people in the West and South whom I know well--- Kiev , L'vov , and down to Odessa through to Mariupol .

They live in a country that in many ways resembles Russia at the back end of last century . Politician chatter is never really noticed because it is assumed to be 100% garbage . Particularly from Zelensky a former professional comedian ( !! ) and TV talk host .

Google pics and your imagination don't count. You know absolutely nothing about it.

Well now that Glitch has weighed in, we can rest assured that the exact opposite is probably the truth.

We need to reform our education system.

NATO has been trying to get the Ukraine to join since the Warsaw Pact fell in 1989. Those nations that refuse NATO get destroyed. Just ask Yugoslavia. Oh wait, that's right you can't because Clinton declared that Yugoslavia no longer exists.

After four consecutive years of media lies about Russian collusion, and you still believe what the enemy of the people tell you? That is simply pathetic.

That is why Poland, Hungry, and the Baltic nations joined NATO. They were coerced by the US.
You been eating wild mushrooms again?

Google pics and your imagination don't count. You know absolutely nothing about it.
More than you will ever know, given my extensive travel in both countries and with a large number of contacts .

Does it annoy you so much to find that yet another British person has travelled so far and wide and has so much on- the- ground information ?

What silly guff has Sleepy got for you today? Or is it today that he produces his Donetsk area master False Flag ?

P.S. A mature analysis from a highly respected commentator not obligated to write garbage for the MSM
For the past 15 years, ever since the Munich speech, Russian officials have been arguing against the unilateral use of force and demanding a UN-centered security system founded on international law. Were we to wake up one day and find that Russian tanks were rolling towards Kiev without any kind of excuse, it would amount to a complete abandonment of 15 years of argumentation as well as a negation of the entire legal/moral position built up by the Russian Federation in that period, a position reinforced just this month in the Putin/Xi statement.
It would also be very odd. For you can hardly achieve the objective of a multipolar world based on the principles of UN supremacy and international law by means of a massive breach of those very same principles. It would be extraordinarily self-defeating. A certain skepticism about the allegedly “imminent” Russian invasion of Ukraine is therefore due. It’s not impossible, but one has to wonder why, after so many years of consistency, Putin would suddenly change his position in such a drastic way.

Last edited:
You been eating wild mushrooms again?
He might have , but he is 100% correct .

Do you ever get anything even vaguely right ? Perhaps you should try a few magic mushrooms .

More than you will ever know, given my extensive travel in both countries and with a large number of contacts .

Does it annoy you so much to find that yet another British person has travelled so far and wide and has so much on- the- ground information ?

What silly guff has Sleepy got for you today? Or is it today that he produces his Donetsk area master False Flag ?

Uh huh. There's a reason that no one ever believes you. The reason is because you lie all of the time. Everyone can somehow spot it and be bored by it at the same time.

But hey, let's not think about that. Instead, why don't you tell us about the time that you were a farmer astronaut? I'd love to hear about your adventures planting alfalfa on Neptune.

NATO might be hard put to get more than a few hundred non US troops into Ukey Land .
Those countries want Russian Gas and not to be carted off in body bags like the US special units will be--- those which have been training the Ukeys for several months .

I'm so old, I can remember back when it was the Democrats who were anti-NATO, anti-US, pro-Russia.

I guess the right wing figured this century it was their turn?

The answer to why Biden administration is alerting people to the idea of an imminent Russian invasion is easy to understand.

They do not want Putin to have credible deniability to innocent motives, in the event he does invade the Ukraine, and uses false flags as an excuse to engage in terrorism. Also, warning the world that Putin might do a full scale invasion all the way to Kyiv is also smart, as it puts Putin on notice that the scale of economic sanctions against Russia will be proportional to his invasion and the nature of it.

It's a very smart strategy.

I'm so old, I can remember back when it was the Democrats who were anti-NATO, anti-US, pro-Russia.

I guess the right wing figured this century it was their turn?
There is no reality in which any of that has ever been true.

Uh huh. There's a reason that no one ever believes you. The reason is because you lie all of the time. Everyone can somehow spot it and be bored by it at the same time.

But hey, let's not think about that. Instead, why don't you tell us about the time that you were a farmer astronaut? I'd love to hear about your adventures planting alfalfa on Neptune.

|Completely thrown by someone very smart and knowledgeable .

Never able to offer anything which even marginally suggests fresh and accurate input . Not a single source other than regurgitated MSM nonsense .

Out of your depth son .

The answer to why Biden administration is alerting people to the idea of an imminent Russian invasion is easy to understand.

They do not want Putin to have credible deniability to innocent motives, in the event he does invade the Ukraine, and uses false flags as an excuse to engage in terrorism. Also, warning the world that Putin might do a full scale invasion all the way to Kyiv is also smart, as it puts Putin on notice that the scale of economic sanctions against Russia will be proportional to his invasion and the nature of it.

It's a very smart strategy.

I agree.

However, the Fox News zombies seem obligated to misunderstand, as if their instinct to eat brains misdirected them to eat their own.

He might have , but he is 100% correct .

Do you ever get anything even vaguely right ? Perhaps you should try a few magic mushrooms .
This is between me and Glitch, a supposed fellow American. I'm sure he appreciates the fluffing, though.

There is no reality in which any of that has ever been true.

Yeah. It's not like the New York Times would ever cover up a genocide in Ukraine in order to defend Russia. In any reality ever.

Oh. Wait.

|Completely thrown by someone very smart and knowledgeable .

Never able to offer anything which even marginally suggests fresh and accurate input . Not a single source other than regurgitated MSM nonsense .

Out of your depth son .
He's out of his depth?

Yeah, usually one someone starts the incoherent babble about "MSM this, MSM that", it's a good mark of how easily they swallow backwater blog "sources".

Yeah. It's not like the New York Times would ever cover up a genocide in Ukraine in order to defend Russia. In any reality ever.

Oh. Wait.
When did this happen?

Oh. Wait.
Who the **** brought the NYT up?

Oh, right. You're just pulling stink nuggets out for us all to smell. I see you haven't changed.

Didn't you back a president that just a few years ago turned a blind eye to Kurd genocide? Maybe sit this one out.

Back
Top Bottom