• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ukraine Captures One Of Russia's Most most advanced electronic warfare systems, which could reveal military secrets, reports say

We'll see. I would think the internal equipment would have been rendered useless and nothing of value left behind.......

Its probably going to the US and getting reverse-engineered

Is it operated with some sort of lever and hand crank? Do they light the wicks or pull a cord like a Christmas cracker? So much to unpack...

We'll see. I would think the internal equipment would have been rendered useless and nothing of value left behind.......
You might be surprised what happens when low-quality troops leave under fire, or leave equipment because of low morale when they feel betrayed by their country and weren't even told they were going to war, and so on. I'd give good odds they weren't sabotaged at all.

You might be surprised what happens when low-quality troops leave under fire, or leave equipment because of low morale when they feel betrayed by their country and weren't even told they were going to war, and so on. I'd give good odds they weren't sabotaged at all.
That's exactly my hope ...........

That's exactly my hope ...........
It probably won't help Ukraine. It'll take time to study the equipment and who knows what they'll be able to use it for.

Back
Top Bottom