• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ukraine anger as Macron says 'Don't humiliate "russia'

My only tears are of laughter at the way you expose your pinko persuasion on a thread about Ukraine’s sufferings.😋

More hysterical shrieks of “pinko” from the Lost Causer who endlessly sobs about a “white Holocaust”. Too pathetic 😂

More tearful squealing from the guy who blathers on about a “white Holocaust” abs who thinks crushing the south’s slaver regime was “Marxism”.

And no, the people who sought out slaves, thus driving the transatlantic trade for decades, and sought to reestablish it after American independence were your heroes….as usual.

Nope, never said the Union was Marxist, only that the Union had an analogous belief in centralized government. The Northerners were just self interested profiteers, but they weren’t insane like the later Marxists, who shared your belief that they could permanently subdue a group of people by ceaselessly torturing them.

You’re losing track again; you’re the one who tried to absolve the slave procurers and tried to place all blame on the buyers. Try to keep up as you plunge to the canyon floor again.

Wrong as usual. The South had already fought as hard as it could for what it saw as it’s “cultural survival”— being able to buy and sell other human beings—-and got it’s ass kicked. Unless you are going to start conscripting twelve year olds, the South had no way left to put an army in the field. If it had, it would have have done so before 1865. Duh 😂

But by all means, keep trying to conscript folks to keep Jefferson Davis and company’s neck out of the noose they so richly deserve. Your heroes would only be crushed further 😂

Gee, and yet people like you screamed about “southern pride” as they threw bombs into churches full of little kids. The Confederate flag flew proudly after MLK Jr was murdered by yet another “good ole boy”. Your desperation is showing… again.

Wrong. None of the “bushwhackers” managed any sort of serious harm to the Union war effort.

As I said in the other thread, your idiotic Holocaust would have made certain that the South would rise again in defense of their existence. I didn’t say that 12 year olds would make war, but in a manner akin to the bushwhackers, guerillas could have harassed the North until they moved out— which they did anyway, once the North lost interest in the plight of freed Blacks.

Yeah, if I wait till you actually show an example of someone touting Southern pride in reaction to a firebombing, I’m assured of immortality. What a dumb conflation. But it fits with the Mad Lib program; everything that opposes Lib madness is RACIST. That’s your go-to because you got no game otherwise.

More hysterical shrieks of “pinko” from the Lost Causer who endlessly sobs about a “white Holocaust”. Too pathetic 😂

Still just laughing every time you reveal how you shore up your shriveled up ego with your Holocaust fantasies.😂😂😂

Still just laughing every time you reveal how you shore up your shriveled up ego with your Holocaust fantasies.😂😂😂

Coming from Mr. “White Holocaust” that’s a laugh.

As I said in the other thread, your idiotic Holocaust would have made certain that the South would rise again in defense of their existence. I didn’t say that 12 year olds would make war, but in a manner akin to the bushwhackers, guerillas could have harassed the North until they moved out— which they did anyway, once the North lost interest in the plight of freed Blacks.

Yeah, if I wait till you actually show an example of someone touting Southern pride in reaction to a firebombing, I’m assured of immortality. What a dumb conflation. But it fits with the Mad Lib program; everything that opposes Lib madness is RACIST. That’s your go-to because you got no game otherwise.

The south certainly would have risen again to protect their desperate attempts at restoring the antebellum system......and been crushed, again. And then another generation of southern leaders would go to the wall. And it would continue until the south learned that their efforts to brutally oppress African Americans and keep them second class citizens would not be tolerated....period.

And they would have been shot down like the rabid dogs they were, having accomplished nothing....which is exactly what happened to all the other “bushwhackers”. The North was not going to tolerate secession, especially not after 1865. Period. The south could have tried.....but they would have failed, and only succeeded in further wrecking themselves.

They literally flew the Confederate flag in celebration at Da Nang for three days after Martin Luther King Jr was murdered.

“ Overt racism was typical in American bases in Vietnam. Although initially uncommon at the start of the war, after the Assassination of Martin Luther King Jr., overt racism occurred at a higher rate.[3] Following the assassination, some White troops at Cam Ranh Base wore Ku Klux Klan robes and paraded around the base.[6][11]: 183  At least three instances of cross burning were confirmed to have happened.[12] Da Nang Air Base flew the Confederate flag for three days in response.[12][6] ”

Claiming celebrating the Confederacy is “southern pride” is like claiming flying the Nazi flag is “German pride” bud 🙄😂

Nope, never said the Union was Marxist, only that the Union had an analogous belief in centralized government. The Northerners were just self interested profiteers, but they weren’t insane like the later Marxists, who shared your belief that they could permanently subdue a group of people by ceaselessly torturing them.

You’re losing track again; you’re the one who tried to absolve the slave procurers and tried to place all blame on the buyers. Try to keep up as you plunge to the canyon floor again.

Claiming the North was “just self interested profiteers” is as laughably dumb as your other claims about “Marxism”....as usual.

Oh, I certainly haven’t absolved the southerners who advocated for the restarting of the Trans-Atlantic slave trade and drove the demand for slaves in the first place of anything.

As usual, the Lost Cause Loony reveals his colossal ignorance...but what else can you expect from Mr. “Whote Holocaust”?

You’re completely off track now, Coyote, which means that for a change you’ll be run down by a train or truck instead of kissing the canyon floor. I said your White Holocaust fantasy salved your shriveled ego. How do you imagine (and I use that word loosely) that my ego is buoyed up by your nutbar fantasy?

The south certainly would have risen again to protect their desperate attempts at restoring the antebellum system......and been crushed, again. And then another generation of southern leaders would go to the wall. And it would continue until the south learned that their efforts to brutally oppress African Americans and keep them second class citizens would not be tolerated....period.

And they would have been shot down like the rabid dogs they were, having accomplished nothing....which is exactly what happened to all the other “bushwhackers”. The North was not going to tolerate secession, especially not after 1865. Period. The south could have tried.....but they would have failed, and only succeeded in further wrecking themselves.

They literally flew the Confederate flag in celebration at Da Nang for three days after Martin Luther King Jr was murdered.

“ Overt racism was typical in American bases in Vietnam. Although initially uncommon at the start of the war, after the Assassination of Martin Luther King Jr., overt racism occurred at a higher rate.[3] Following the assassination, some White troops at Cam Ranh Base wore Ku Klux Klan robes and paraded around the base.[6][11]: 183  At least three instances of cross burning were confirmed to have happened.[12] Da Nang Air Base flew the Confederate flag for three days in response.[12][6] ”

Claiming celebrating the Confederacy is “southern pride” is like claiming flying the Nazi flag is “German pride” bud 🙄😂

Oh, now you’re admitting that the South would have fought back, but that no matter what future generations of Southerners would never have had any chance to re-arm or swell their ranks, because you think that the North would have remained superior just because that suits your bloody fantasies. It’s still stupid, but at least you’ve admitted that the South would resist the plutocrat North in the same way brave anti Communists crushed Soviet Russia.

Yet having admitted that, you still don’t want to admit that the bushwhackers prospered for years before SOME of them were brought down. Sad that you keep kissing the canyon floor that way.

Different people fly the Stars and Bars for different reasons, and since slavery is not a real thing any more, often it’s to protest the shittiness of the North, which was the reason the Civil War was fought in the first place.

And why would you object to the flying of the Nazi flag when you’ve advocated Nazi tactics?

Claiming the North was “just self interested profiteers” is as laughably dumb as your other claims about “Marxism”....as usual.

Oh, I certainly haven’t absolved the southerners who advocated for the restarting of the Trans-Atlantic slave trade and drove the demand for slaves in the first place of anything.

As usual, the Lost Cause Loony reveals his colossal ignorance...but what else can you expect from Mr. “Whote Holocaust”?

You pretend to defend the North, but I’m going to predict that you still won’t state outright that the North fought the war to end slavery. Why not, Coyote?

And again you’ve lost track. No one said you absolved anyone involved with the slave trade that tied in to the American South. The accusation is that you can’t find fault with anyone who wasn’t tied to the South but who still practiced slavery. This means that you don’t actually care about slavery anywhere but in America, and that’s the same as not caring about a crime as long as it doesn’t affect you. Splat you go again.

You pretend to defend the North, but I’m going to predict that you still won’t state outright that the North fought the war to end slavery. Why not, Coyote?

And again you’ve lost track. No one said you absolved anyone involved with the slave trade that tied in to the American South. The accusation is that you can’t find fault with anyone who wasn’t tied to the South but who still practiced slavery. This means that you don’t actually care about slavery anywhere but in America, and that’s the same as not caring about a crime as long as it doesn’t affect you. Splat you go again.

You continue tearfully howling “but the North” still blissfully ignorant of the obvious fact that no amount of whining “but the North” excuses your heroes’ war to save slavery.

And again you squirm and squeal when confronted by the fact that once again, it was your own slaver heroes at fault.

I hate to break it to you but no amount of sobbing about slavery anywhere else absolves your heroes of their war to protect slavery, thus rendering your frantic excuses totally irrelevant.

Oh, now you’re admitting that the South would have fought back, but that no matter what future generations of Southerners would never have had any chance to re-arm or swell their ranks, because you think that the North would have remained superior just because that suits your bloody fantasies. It’s still stupid, but at least you’ve admitted that the South would resist the plutocrat North in the same way brave anti Communists crushed Soviet Russia.

Yet having admitted that, you still don’t want to admit that the bushwhackers prospered for years before SOME of them were brought down. Sad that you keep kissing the canyon floor that way.

Different people fly the Stars and Bars for different reasons, and since slavery is not a real thing any more, often it’s to protest the shittiness of the North, which was the reason the Civil War was fought in the first place.

And why would you object to the flying of the Nazi flag when you’ve advocated Nazi tactics?

Oh, I’m sure the South would have desperately fought to protect slavery and keep African Americans “in their place”. People like you couldn’t bear, after all, to face the fact that they could no longer buy and sell other human beings. Unfortunately for you the South had already gotten it’s ass kicked six ways to Sunday and had zero chance of succeeding in any way, shape or form, which makes your squealing irrelevant.

Gee bud, assuming your heroes could have carried out their plan to restore the “good old days” without anyone noticing is laughably pathetic. All that would happen is another generation of slaver wannabes dying in total failure.....as usual.

Your heroes would indeed have screamed “anti communism” as they raped, murdered and tortured innocent civilians, only to wet themselves and run away screaming for mercy once the army showed up, yes.

The bushwhackers never “prospered” in the slightest. They were constantly on the run, never accomplished anything, and eventually hunted down like the rabid dogs they were. Which is why Frank James gave up....he was sick of years of completely futile bloodshed. The only thing on the “canyon floor” are the corpses of the innocent civilians your “brave anti communists” murdered.

That’s like claiming the Nazi flag has “different meanings to different people”. It’s the symbol of an utterly vile regime which was rightfully stamped out. Claiming its a “protest flag” is laughably moronic.

But hey, thanks for reminding us, yet again, that the North was FAR too lenient on the South

You’re completely off track now, Coyote, which means that for a change you’ll be run down by a train or truck instead of kissing the canyon floor. I said your White Holocaust fantasy salved your shriveled ego. How do you imagine (and I use that word loosely) that my ego is buoyed up by your nutbar fantasy?

YOU are the one babbling on about a “White Holocaust”, which, as I already pointed out, is especially moronic because the victims of the ACTUAL Holocaust were white.

Duh.

Btw, I get that you are utterly frantic to defend your slaver heroes, but no amount of desperate squirming and tearful howls of “but everyone else” excuses your idols’ war to defend slavery. And no, they certainly didn’t “make slavery big business”.....that would be the people trying to buy said slaves in the first place. Duh.

But then again, you ARE the guy who blathered on about a “white Holocaust”, so expecting any sort of intelligence from you is like expecting a 747 to dance ballet.

You’re still the one lusting after the spectacle of Whites dying in droves, not me. It never had anything to do with whether or not Jews were White, though I pointed out that your bringing up that point put you in Whoopi Goldberg’s intellectual circle.😂😂😂

You continue tearfully howling “but the North” still blissfully ignorant of the obvious fact that no amount of whining “but the North” excuses your heroes’ war to save slavery.

And again you squirm and squeal when confronted by the fact that once again, it was your own slaver heroes at fault.

I hate to break it to you but no amount of sobbing about slavery anywhere else absolves your heroes of their war to protect slavery, thus rendering your frantic excuses totally irrelevant.

Why doesn’t “but the North” work in your world? What was different about the North that moral standards don’t apply to their actions? I might think it was because they fought to end slavery, but you don’t dare make that statement. Why are you terrified of making that claim after all the other dumb things you’ve said?

YOU are the one babbling on about a “White Holocaust”, which, as I already pointed out, is especially moronic because the victims of the ACTUAL Holocaust were white.

Duh.

Missing the point: how does YOUR fantasy of White humiliation provide me with any ego boost? You won’t answer, because you can’t admit that your fantasy exists only to stroke your own ego and could have had no real world benefit.

You’re still the one lusting after the spectacle of Whites dying in droves, not me. It never had anything to do with whether or not Jews were White, though I pointed out that your bringing up that point put you in Whoopi Goldberg’s intellectual circle.😂😂😂

Gee bud, then maybe they shouldn’t have committed treason in the name of continuing to buy and sell other human beings 😂 It’s not my fault your heroes decided to do so, and in the process would have been executed by any sane country.

Missing the point: how does YOUR fantasy of White humiliation provide me with any ego boost? You won’t answer, because you can’t admit that your fantasy exists only to stroke your own ego and could have had no real world benefit.

The “real world benefit” is crushing your heroes before they could murder numerous innocent people. Duh.

Why doesn’t “but the North” work in your world? What was different about the North that moral standards don’t apply to their actions? I might think it was because they fought to end slavery, but you don’t dare make that statement. Why are you terrified of making that claim after all the other dumb things you’ve said?

Because no amount of tearfully sobbing “but the North” can change the fact that your heroes were EXPLICITLY fighting to defend slavery.....just like no amount of sobbing “but the Soviet Union” excuses Nazi Germany’s crimes.

Gee bud, then maybe they shouldn’t have committed treason in the name of continuing to buy and sell other human beings 😂 It’s not my fault your heroes decided to do so, and in the process would have been executed by any sane country.

Too bad for your lame argument that a little document called the Constitution gave those “traitors” the right to secede. You still don’t care about treason, only about slavery, which remained legal in the states of the hypocritical North.

The “real world benefit” is crushing your heroes before they could murder numerous innocent people. Duh.

Right, you’d murder innocent people to save innocent people. Same old fall to the canyon floor.

Because no amount of tearfully sobbing “but the North” can change the fact that your heroes were EXPLICITLY fighting to defend slavery.....just like no amount of sobbing “but the Soviet Union” excuses Nazi Germany’s crimes.

No, you’re Mister White Holocaust, because you’re the one fantasizing about killing huge numbers of Whites, supposedly to protect Black people. Not that you care about Black people given your Communist sympathies. It would be funny to see what would happen to ibram Kendi if he moved to Russia and started complaining about White Fragility. He’d soon find out how fragile his bones were in an interrogation room— as would you if you sounded off.

Another possible reason you won’t give the North any credit for ending slavery; the old self satisfied attitude that virtuous action deserves no praise because it’s what the person ought to do. That’s the same kind of person who goes into apoplectic fits at the thought of anyone doing something of which the rage-aholic disapproves. Rage all the way down to the canyon floor, then.🤪

Right, you’d murder innocent people to save innocent people. Same old fall to the canyon floor.

The Confederate leadership was ANYTHING but innocent bud. They were about as “innocent” as Hermann Goering 😂

Too bad for your lame argument that a little document called the Constitution gave those “traitors” the right to secede. You still don’t care about treason, only about slavery, which remained legal in the states of the hypocritical North.

Wrong as usual. NOWHERE in the Constitution does it say a state has the “right” to attack US soldiers on US government property, nor that slavery is to be preserved in perpetuity.

And as I already pointed out, your definition of “the North” is laughably inaccurate.

World War One not ringing a bell?

Napoleon kicked just about every country in Europe’s ass
World War One, France needed the aid of Britain and the U.S. They never have won a war on their own since Joan of Arc. Napoleon won a lot of battles, he ultimately lost the war and was removed from his position and cast into exile. He ultimately lost.
Macron's don't humiliate Russia is just more appeasement policy that never has worked anywhere. It empowers the offender to do more. Typical liberal attitude by the french to support the villain despite the destruction in Ukraine.
If I come to your home and steal your TV are you going to hand me the DVD player on the way out the door and say "hey you forgot this"?

Back
Top Bottom