• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ukraine and Russia Close to Agreeing On " Neutral " Status For Ukraine With Security Considerations For Ukraine

You bitched because the were going to border Russia.

View attachment 67380642

Now bordering isn't the issue?

:ROFLMAO:

Not bitched, commented on how the inclusion of Georhia and Ukraine to NATO significantly effects the threat it poses to Russia right on the Russian borders

You didn't have a land border with Cuba but denied it the Russian weapons it sought to stave off constant attacks on its territory / sovereignty by the US.

Nothing has changed, I just added that you don't have to border NATO to be a victim of its aggressions but by doing so the threat definitely ramps up

To defend from the RUSSIANS invading.

Imagine that.

I don't think Russians would have invaded had the MINSK2 deal been resolved.

All states have their security concerns, including Russia, imagine that.

Not bitched, commented on how the inclusion of Georhia and Ukraine to NATO significantly effects the threat it poses to Russia right on the Russian borders

You didn't have a land border with Cuba but denied it the Russian weapons it sought to stave off constant attacks on its territory / sovereignty by the US.

Nothing has changed, I just added that you don't have to border NATO to be a victim of its aggressions but by doing so the threat definitely ramps up

Now borders don't matter?

Inclusion of Georgia and Ukraine would add around another 2000 miles of NATo bordering of Russia. It would basically ensure a NATO border with eastern Russia. Couple that with nuclear subs and a maritime border with Turkey, another NATO member and the case for NATOs encircling of Russia is an even stronger one

Nobody here would accept Russian missile bases in Mexico and no talk of their sovereign right to make their own decisions would come from the usual suspects here because they are not balanced nor consistent in any of their views imo

They did just this morning.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

They already invaded.

Crimea ring a bell?

And their military was already in Ukraine in the form of Ukraine separatists.

BUK ring a bell?

This is merely an extension of Russia's ongoing attack on Ukraine sovereignty.

Russia were the ones suddenly saying they weren't bound by Minsk 2.

Russia were the ones suddenly saying they weren't bound by Minsk 2.

I would appreciate a link to that and a timeframe for when it was stated

It was obvious that , in the words of one commentator, the Minsk2 wandered around like a "Zombie" because of the US policy of not pushing Ukraine into follow through with it. Maybe the US forseen this situation, long predicted, as the better outcome. It's not as such treachery would be new

It was obvious that , in the words of one commentator, the Minsk2 wandered around like a "Zombie" because of the US policy of not pushing Ukraine into follow through with it. Maybe the US forseen this situation, long predicted, as the better outcome. It's not as such treachery would be new

Now the US is responsible for Russia not being interested in Minsk2?

If you read the letter, and revisions suggested, this is quite amusing...

Yep, my mistake and eastern border in the case of ukraine and a southern border in the case of Georgia

BTW NATO is known for attacking people all over the world and doesn't even pretend to stay in the " neighbourhood" Their neighbourhood appears to be the entire world

Hahahahaha. Your troll thread elsewhere is no more, so you can no longer hide behind it but instead have to answer to those who note your steady stream of Putin propaganda. Like above.

t was obvious that , in the words of one commentator, the Minsk2 wandered around like a "Zombie" because of the US policy of not pushing Ukraine into follow through with it.

The US has no right tell an independent nation what to do. And Putin certainly has no right to invade an independent nation and then engage in wholesale killing and destruction. Why on Earth can’t you understand that?

Now the US is responsible for Russia not being interested in Minsk2?

The Franco-German plan, drawn up after talks with Ukrainian president Petro Poroshenko and Russian president Vladimir Putin, was seen as a revival of the Minsk Protocol. President Hollande said that the plan was the "last chance" for resolution of the conflict.[28][29] The plan was put forth in response to American proposals to send armaments to the Ukrainian government, something that Chancellor Merkel said would only result in a worsening of the crisis

See, as soon as the Ukrainian leadership and the Russian leadership start to get things moving on Minsk2 Unvle sam starts weaponizing to scupper the plans.

It happened in Libya. In Syria , it is classic US derailment

See, as soon as the Ukrainian leadership and the Russian leadership start to get things moving on Minsk2 Unvle sam starts weaponizing to scupper the plans.

More if your Putin propaganda lies. From your article: “n the two weeks after the Minsk Protocol was signed, there were frequent violations of the ceasefire by BOTH parties to the conflict.”

Do you understand the meaning of the word BOTH?

More if your Putin propaganda lies. From your article: “n the two weeks after the Minsk Protocol was signed, there were frequent violations of the ceasefire by BOTH parties to the conflict.”

Do you understand the meaning of the word BOTH?

Does any Putin apologist?

Did you even read the article before you LIED about it: “Following the separatist victory at Donetsk International Airport in defiance of the Protocol, DPR spokesman Eduard Basurin said that "the Minsk Memorandum will not be considered in the form it was adopted".[23] Later in the day, DPR leader Alexander Zakharchenko said that the DPR "will not make any attempts at ceasefire talks any more", and that his forces were going to "attack right up to the borders of Donetsk region".[

Defense....

Putin didn't want Ukraine to be able to defend itself so rejected the Minsk2 plan.

Got it.

US fault for Putin's actions once again.

🤣

Did you even read the article before you LIED about it: “Following the separatist victory at Donetsk International Airport in defiance of the Protocol, DPR spokesman Eduard Basurin said that "the Minsk Memorandum will not be considered in the form it was adopted".[23] Later in the day, DPR leader Alexander Zakharchenko said that the DPR "will not make any attempts at ceasefire talks any more", and that his forces were going to "attack right up to the borders of Donetsk region".[

Nobody lied, they cited the part where US weaponizing was considered threatening to the chance of a deal with Russia and Ukraine, what the leaders of the self proclaimed republics said is irrelevant to that context. Most people would have no problem understanding that

Nobody lied, they cited the part where US weaponizing was considered threatening to the chance of a deal with Russia and Ukraine, what the leaders of the self proclaimed republics said is irrelevant to that context. Most people would have no problem understanding that.

More lies. Why exactly was the US considering sending armaments to Ukraine? Leaving out important details is indeed one of the ways that much dishonest lying is accomplished these days, especially by Putin and yourself, eh?

I would join this argument, but I'd probably get an aneurysm trying to rehash the entire situation again

Nobody lied, they cited the part where US weaponizing was considered threatening to the chance of a deal with Russia and Ukraine, what the leaders of the self proclaimed republics said is irrelevant to that context. Most people would have no problem understanding that

Here is what you left out: “ At the start of January 2015, the separatist forces of the Donetsk People's Republic (DPR) and Luhansk People's Republic (LPR) began a new offensive on Ukrainian-controlled areas, resulting in the complete collapse of the Minsk Protocol ceasefire.[

In other words, the DPR and the LPR decided to violate the Minsk agreement on a wholesale basis, which is why the US was considering delivering more armament to Ukraine. Why do you insist on Putin-type lies in every single post that you make, knowing that we can easily discover the lies with just a little bit of research. You should be embarrassed. Leaving out important details is one of the most common forms of lying these days, as you and Putin constantly show.

I have absolutely no opposition to Ukraine becoming whatever the people want it to become. There may be consequences for the paths peoples take but I support their right to take them, so your comments are actually based on an ignorance of my views
I've read your comments and as the mayor of Kyiv said, "BS."

Defense....

Putin didn't want Ukraine to be able to defend itself so rejected the Minsk2 plan.

Got it.

US fault for Putin's actions once again.

🤣

Pathetic commentary with the obligatory emoji

Hardly ever a link or a reference, jusy our own uninformed twaddle

Back
Top Bottom