• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

UK would be providing Starstreak, a high velocity anti-aircraft missile system, to Ukraine which complements the other military aid already provided

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
UK would be providing Starstreak, a high velocity anti-aircraft missile system, to Ukraine which complements the other military aid already provided by the UK Armed Forces.

terrible news for Moscow barabariens !
UK always is a historical foe of Moscow oriental despotism ! God Bless You !

Great news -- if the United States does not veto the idea (as it shot down [yes, pun intended] the idea of Poland sending jets to Ukraine.

I know that I am dreaming, but wouldn't it be delicious if Russia lost this war, and the Russian elite sent that war criminal and thug (President Biden's words) to spend his remaining days in Switzerland with his mistress?

jets to Ukraine.
Jets need the pilots which Ukraine dont have today (but we have them , and many our pilots want fight Moscow barbarians ) , so I vote for the Patriots and " Starstreak, a high velocity anti-aircraft missile system,"

Great news -- if the United States does not veto the idea (as it shot down [yes, pun intended] the idea of Poland sending jets to Ukraine.

I know that I am dreaming, but wouldn't it be delicious if Russia lost this war, and the Russian elite sent that war criminal and thug (President Biden's words) to spend his remaining days in Switzerland with his mistress?
Jesus Christ...this looks like up to a month ago was a nice, middle class, quiet neighborhood, full of nice houses and well taken care lawns and gardens. And because of one short psychopatic KGB maniac who has a imperial dreams of restoring the Soviet Union it looks like a 1942 Stalingrad & Dresden . this what Moscow horde do to its neighbors:

thats why :

1648231309413.png

Back
Top Bottom