• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

UK PM vows to cripple Muscovite economy, The Liberal Order will crash Moscow with its 1% of the world GDP

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

UK PM vows to cripple Muscovite economy, The Liberal Order will crash Moscow with its 1% of the world GDP​

Great development, the horde without chances ....

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

I wonder if you really believe rubbish like that ?
How exactly do you imagine in your wildest dreams that it will be achieved ?

Has Bojo got access to Fairy Dust ?
I am sure he will keep his silly mouth firmly shut after his short grandstanding allowance time is used up . We take up to 25% of our Gas from Russia and I doubt Norway can increase its allocation .

Russia with the help of China is self sufficient and Bojo singing like a cracked canary will not change reality one jot .

Obviously he has been advised to do what the Fluff Fairies imagine is virtue signalling . I know that it is garbage .

I am sure he will keep his silly mouth firmly shut after his short grandstanding allowance time is used up . We take up to 25% of our Gas from Russia and I doubt Norway can increase its allocation .

Russia with the help of China is self sufficient and Bojo singing like a cracked canary will not change reality one jot .

Obviously he has been advised to do what the Fluff Fairies imagine is virtue signalling . I know that it is garbage .
If you really were British you be a national disgrace.

ask you buddy ussr, opps we killed it in 1991 ))

Marko Mihkelson@markomihkelson·3mEstonia will send to Ukraine more ammunition and food packages for the defenders of free Europe.🇺🇦🇪🇪

we will see how long MOSCOW HORDE can run this bizarre show...
"

GREAT NEWS : Moscow Stock Market Rout Wipes Out $250 Billion in Value​

The MOEX stock index traded down 35% as of 3:34 p.m. in Moscow. Shares of Sberbank PJSC, Russia’s biggest lender, were down 49%, while natural-gas giant Gazprom PJSC traded 40% weaker.

Russia’s sovereign bonds plummeted, taking some to distressed levels, and the nation’s credit-default swap premium soared above 750. Ukraine’s 2033 dollar debt dived, lifting the yield to 88%, while the local currency market was suspended and limits were imposed on daily cash withdrawals. Stocks in Warsaw tumbled the most in almost two years.

After slumping as much as 9.4% against the dollar, Russia’s ruble traded 2.6% weaker at 83.2525 per dollar. "

Last edited:
Looks as though Mr P has rid Ukraine of the money launderers and the evil US Industrial Military complex and lunatic Neocons .

Seems as though a peace prize nomination might be winging his way later in the year .

the horde 's armored losses have been much heavier than anyone expected. Good.

I'm embarrassed to be an European today. We've not done enough to protect Ukraine. Today is already too late.

UK PM vows to cripple Muscovite economy, The Liberal Order will crash Moscow with its 1% of the world GDP​

Great development, the horde without chances ....

View attachment 67376767

Still he does very little. Like he's slow on purpose. Could his old Oligarch friends has something to do with it.

Like he's slow on purpose.
no, you do have clear westren sympathies, thats why you dislike him. who of European leaders do for Ukraine more than Johnson ?

How can anyone cripple an economy of a nonexistent country? Learn geography.

FIVE per cent. Most UK gas comes from the North Sea. Then Norway, then liquified from Quatar, and the US. Milford Haven ring any bells? You're not very good at being British, are you? You never met a horse marine in your life!

The #Dutch government has approved the decision to send 200 Stinger surface-to-air missile systems to #Ukraine.

Cutting the Russians off from SWIFT.
The #EU has imposed a complete ban on the supply and leasing of aircraft and helicopters to #Russia, as well as their insurance and maintenance. The ban also applies to old contracts. The #Russian Federation may lose half of its aircraft fleet.

Back
Top Bottom