• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

UK now wants to reclassify nuclear as "sustainable energy"

And where there are hundreds of tornadoes every year :rolleyes:
Tornadoes are much easier to deal with than earthquakes, as far as structures are concerned. Just make certain you don't build any nuclear power plants in tornado magnets, a.k.a. trailer homes. ;)

Besides, it is easy to build a tornado proof structure. Just build it below grade. Tornadoes have the habit of staying at ground level, they do not dip with the land. So anything below grade is going to be safer from a tornado. If you ever find yourself in a open field and a tornado is pressing down on you, find a ditch and get it in. If it is a deep enough ditch the tornado may pass completely over you without doing anything.

Last edited:
All available sources of energy will have to be used to maintain economic growth.

All available sources of energy will have to be used to maintain economic growth.

I actually agree with you on something, I think it is going to be a logistical challenge
to fill in the gaps. The Small Modular Reactors (SMRs) may offer a path to faster conversion of coal to nuclear,
but it remains to be seen if the permitting process will be less burdensome.
Besides that seasonal energy storage is almost a requirement to moving towards a sustainable energy future.

Oh, this isn't tribalism. It's more personal than that.
What about you? Is your 'white knighting', coming to the defense on behalf of 'PoS' tribal or personal?
Nah, he's just exposing the truth about you since all you do is make troll posts in this forum ever since you became a member here lol.
Yes my white knighting is tribalism. But at least I am defending my kindsman against a pointless baseless attack.
All he can do is make pointless posts, its in his nature. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom