• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

UK Holiday Inn to offer human bed warming

Commoncents

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Holiday Inn, operator of over 4,000 hotels worldwide, will begin to offer a free five-minute "human bed warming service" at it's London Kensington hotel throughout next week.

If requested, a willing member of hotel staff will jump in your bed, dressed head to foot in an all-in-one sleeper suit, until your nightly chamber warms up.

"Like having a giant hot water bottle in your bed" is how Holiday Inn spokeswoman Jane Bednall described the idea.

15528848.jpg

Holiday Inn Launched Human Bed Warming Service Starting In London Kensington | Strange News | Sky News

Who would want this? Kinda creepy if you ask me.

I wonder if they offer a bed warming with a happy ending ;)

Me, I prefer my beds nice and cool when I first get in them

Very odd. Don't they have electric blankets in the UK?

How much for the happy ending?

I have a better idea.

Royal.jpg

Back
Top Bottom