• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Uh Oh. It appears that Rudy is gonna talk to the Jan 6th committee.

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I guess we'll see but it sounds like a deal is close.

And if he does let's start a really long thread people try to explain away anything bad he says about Republicans.

"That is the case because even though Trump’s allies and Republican members of Congress already known to have been involved in such efforts have refused to help the panel, Giuliani is now in a position to inform House investigators about any possible culpability.

Broadly, Giuliani has indicated through his lawyer to the select committee that he will produce documents and answer questions about Trump’s schemes to return himself to office on 6 January that House investigators had outlined in a subpoena issued to him last month."

Rudy Giuliani and the Desperate Campaign to Protect the President | The New  Yorker

And if he does let's start a really long thread people try to explain away anything bad he says about Republicans.

"That is the case because even though Trump’s allies and Republican members of Congress already known to have been involved in such efforts have refused to help the panel, Giuliani is now in a position to inform House investigators about any possible culpability.

Broadly, Giuliani has indicated through his lawyer to the select committee that he will produce documents and answer questions about Trump’s schemes to return himself to office on 6 January that House investigators had outlined in a subpoena issued to him last month."

View attachment 67376383
I will remain optimistic, but I do wonder how many times he will plead the 5th

I will remain optimistic, but I do wonder how many times he will plead the 5th
yeah. we'll see.

this part of the link is interesting...

"Broadly, Giuliani has indicated through his lawyer to the select committee that he will produce documents and answer questions about Trump’s schemes to return himself to office on 6 January that House investigators had outlined in a subpoena issued to him last month."

Rudy hasn't mumbled anything useful in 20 years. I wouldn't have any expectations.

Rudy hasn't mumbled anything useful in 20 years. I wouldn't have any expectations.
yeah, i don't expect much from his actual As, Bs and Cs.

it's the documents/emails/texts. if he has some of those then it's just adds more fuel to the fire.

View attachment 67376383

Gee is this satire? You really think he is going to sell out Trump lmfao, comedy

yeah, i don't expect much from his actual As, Bs and Cs.

it's the documents/emails/texts. if he has some of those then it's just adds more fuel to the fire.

He's a drooling moron trying desperately to hold onto relevance. He joined a "private" Presidential team of goons to stalk, harass and infiltrate the security of a US ambassador overseas. He had two real, actual, bonafide Russian goons (one named Igor) and he coordinated with a freshman Representative.

None of that appears sane let alone legal. Who joins, leads, a private Presidential hit team against a US ambassador overseas. Did he think he was in an action movie?

He's clearly off his rocker and nothing whatsoever will come from him other than more drool and perhaps some running make-up. It's almost exploitation to put him on stage. One more personal disaster and it'll be officially wrong to mess with "poor Rudy".

My take is RudyG. will:
- put the blame on government workers and antifa.
- promote the stolen/rigged election
- plead the 5th on anything specific about his involvement.

Maybe he's trying to get Trump to pay him for his awful legal services. In the end, he won't say anything. Giuliani is the ringleader of most of the crazy plots to keep Trump in power and the Ukraine extortion. He's the worst of the worst.

He's a drooling moron trying desperately to hold onto relevance. He joined a "private" Presidential team of goons to stalk, harass and infiltrate the security of a US ambassador overseas. He had two real, actual, bonafide Russian goons (one named Igor) and he coordinated with a freshman Representative.

None of that appears sane let alone legal. Who joins, leads, a private Presidential hit team against a US ambassador overseas. Did he think he was in an action movie?

He's clearly off his rocker and nothing whatsoever will come from him other than more drool and perhaps some running make-up. It's almost exploitation to put him on stage. One more personal disaster and it'll be officially wrong to mess with "poor Rudy".
if he's done major illegal things then that makes me think he may cut a deal.

What Trump did to Rudy is terrible. That guy coulda died as "America's Mayor". Trump dragged a lot of people down and some into prison but what he did to Rudy is perhaps the most horrible. On Rudy's tombstone will be "Putin's bitch". ****ing hell.

Nothing, that’s the point
dude. you said "sell out".

now is when we get to watch you post any and everything you can to distance yourself from posting "sell out".

okay. go...

Make'm sweat hair dye.

dude. you said "sell out".

now is when we get to watch you post any and everything you can to distance yourself from posting "sell out".

okay. go...

You really actually think Trump and Rudy had some plan of action on Jan 6? Lmfao, no wonder the world thinks Americans are stupid

You really actually think Trump and Rudy had some plan of action on Jan 6? Lmfao, no wonder the world thinks Americans are stupid
that's a decent attempt of you trying to distance yourself from posting "sell out".

now, remember, it's many times good when people "sell out" other crooks.

This is why notorious mobster 'Sammy the Bull' says he flipped

that's a decent attempt of you trying to distance yourself from posting "sell out".

now, remember, it's many times good when people "sell out" other crooks.

This is why notorious mobster 'Sammy the Bull' says he flipped
Nice photo.. now who gives a rats ****

Make'm sweat hair dye.

See, this is what I'm talking about. You all know he should be institutionalized but you want to exploit him.

My bet is that he is putting this out there together Trump's attention along with a big fat cheque

Will Rudy spend a day in jail or have to pay so much that does not afford his living in luxury?

See, this is what I'm talking about. You all know he should be institutionalized but you want to exploit him.

For the sake of argument, definitionally, what is wrong with my exploiting Rudy in the way I do?

Back
Top Bottom