• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Uh Oh. Foot Locker Turning More Than 2000 Stores Into Voter Registration Hubs

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

"In an effort to increase youth voter turnout this November, all Foot Locker-owned stores in the U.S will become temporary voter registration sites starting September 22. The registration sites include Kids Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker, Champs Sports and Footaction locations."

That is gonna piss off a lot of Republicans.

"In an effort to increase youth voter turnout this November, all Foot Locker-owned stores in the U.S will become temporary voter registration sites starting September 22. The registration sites include Kids Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker, Champs Sports and Footaction locations."

Hopefully more orgs join them. (y)

I have no issue with this as long as there is not aome discount associated with registering and there will be accountability for anyone falsely filling out voter registration forms.

DEMO-CRACY!

Hopefully more orgs join them. (y)

I'm too lazy to look it up right now, but the NBA is turning stadiums into large, safe voting centers.

Footlocker sells Nike, Nike uses Colin, Rs hate Colin. Seems like a win for the Ds.

which they don't want. they want some presidential elections to be awarded to the candidate with less votes.

IT’s just *so* weird how disinterested in the majority of the country and can openly defy our actual will while insisting only the EC is the truest expression of the people. Weird!

IT’s just *so* weird how disinterested in the majority of the country and can openly defy our actual will while insisting only the EC is the truest expression of the people. Weird!

i keep telling them to use an EC like system for every election. Congress. Governors. State Reps. Mayors. Etc.

they usually get real quiet.

i keep telling them to use an EC like system for every election. Congress. Governors. State Reps. Mayors. Etc.

they usually get real quiet.

That’s usually the moment when the wE’Re a rEpUBlIc breaks down. I ask ‘em how many EC votes did *their* senator get? Derp.

That’s usually the moment when the wE’Re a rEpUBlIc breaks down. I ask ‘em how many EC votes did *their* senator get? Derp.

some idiot was arguing with me on another board and his "point" was the founders never intended for the "coastal" states to control presidential elections. so i posted a pic like this...

The Original 13 colonies, may by Alex, Marc, and Jovaun

some idiot was arguing with me on another board and his "point" was the founders never intended for the "coastal" states to control presidential elections. so i posted a pic like this...

The Original 13 colonies, may by Alex, Marc, and Jovaun

HAHHAHAHA “What the founders really wanted was for a weirdo who smears orange lipstick all over his face to make mouth fart noises into a microphone while 200k Americans died of a plague he could have prevented but y’know GUNZ”

The most unserious people during the most serious of times.

You couldn't help but politicize this, could you?

true. registration and voting isn't political at all right now.

Still, your argument is that Republicans would be against registering new voters. That's lamely partisan.

Still, your argument is that Republicans would be against registering new voters. That's lamely partisan.

you must not be familiar with higher voter turnout and the normal results.

Back
Top Bottom