• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Uh Oh. Cohen Memoir Casts Him as ‘star Witness' Against Trump

LOL. Surely you know that if Cohen is the star witness against Trump then you've got nuttin?

yeah, he wasn't Trump's lawyer/fixer with the inside scoop or anything.

the **** show is gonna be so enjoyable to decent Americans who are tired of the Trump corruption.

damn. you're not even understanding basic stuff that i post.

maybe i should converse with someone who is a little better with history.

And English, and honesty, and...

What royalties do you charge?

Well I'm going to start charging you a fee of $1 every time I respond to one of your assheaded replies. That way, you'll be making my house payment for me. :lamo

:laughat:
Lol, you are doing your best to defend the indefensible. He already produced copies of the checks to pay off stormy daniels. Be careful of what you ask for.
You produced? iLOL Yes, you produced meaningless checks. :lamo

:laughat:
He has plenty, and so does Cohen. All you have is denial.
Clearly not.
:lamo

Well I'm going to start charging you a fee of $1 every time I respond to one of your assheaded replies. That way, you'll be making my house payment for me. :lamo
You're living in a cardboard hut?:

Oh dear! :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom