• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

UGA national champions 2018 perhaps 2017

poweRob

USMC 1988-1996
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
You heard it here first chumps!

UGA is going to win it all. Come on college football season. Hurry up and get here.

You heard it here first chumps!

UGA is going to win it all. Come on college football season. Hurry up and get here.

YCzSLyG.gif

UGA might be able to achieve that but it will take more than a new coach and the existing team, he will have to recruit well both in 2017 and 2018 to make a UGA national championship plausible.

More importantly it will mean beating Alabama, something UGA has not handled well in recent memory (both regular season games here and there and an SEC championship a few years back.)

UGA might be able to achieve that but it will take more than a new coach and the existing team, he will have to recruit well both in 2017 and 2018 to make a UGA national championship plausible.

More importantly it will mean beating Alabama, something UGA has not handled well in recent memory (both regular season games here and there and an SEC championship a few years back.)

I'm going by recruiting. Smart is landing the big fish. He's doing well for his 2016 recruiting but his 2017 is looking even more solid than his 2016. The state of Georgia is super rich in recruits and he's trying to lock down the state from having kids leave for other colleges. And he's doing a very good job so far at it.

Smart landed a lot of good picks for this 2016 season including peeling off some that were headed to Alabama until Smart left 'Bama for GA and the recruits followed him. He also landed the #1 QB in the country for this year (and he looked awesome at the spring black and red game).

Now after watching that kid throw... just think of what that will do for Nick Chubb's running game since he'll be back as well.

Then there's this:

Last edited:
Don't be bitter. There's still good 'ol 2nd place wide open for the AZ Wildcats to fight for. ;)

I'll just be happy getting to another after Christmas bowl game.

I'll just be happy getting to another after Christmas bowl game.

lol... With coach Richt I would be promised a loss whenever we'd play any team ranked higher than us. Almost a guarantee. We'll see if he does better coaching Miami Hurricanes now.

lol... With coach Richt I would be promised a loss whenever we'd play any team ranked higher than us. Almost a guarantee. We'll see if he does better coaching Miami Hurricanes now.

When it was rumored that Rich Rod would be leaving for Virginia Tech Mark Richt's name came up a lot as his replacement.

When it was rumored that Rich Rod would be leaving for Virginia Tech Mark Richt's name came up a lot as his replacement.

Maybe he'll do well in a different setting. At UGA he was a consummate choke artist.

Maybe he'll do well in a different setting. At UGA he was a consummate choke artist.

That's why a bit over half our fans didn't want him.

Back
Top Bottom