• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

UFOs confirmed, CNN reports

Solace

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Much of the testimony already has appeared in books, websites and elsewhere. But UFO researcher and author Robert Hastings, who organized the news conference, said the time has come for the U.S. government to acknowledge the UFO visits.

“I believe - these gentlemen believe - that this planet is being visited by beings from another world, who for whatever reason have taken an interest in the nuclear arms race which began at the end of World War II,” said Hastings, who added that more than 120 former military personnel have told him about UFOs visiting nuclear sites.
Read more: UFOs eyed nukes, ex-Air Force personnel say – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs[/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
Shouldn't this thread be in the blogs section, or if we have it the Coast to Coast with George Nori section.....;)

j-mac

What a terrible piece of reporting. At least it's only on CNN's blog and not their front page. :roll:

Why do they assume that UFOs around nuclear sites "show extraterrestrial beings are interested in the world’s nuclear arms race and may be sending humans a message"? Isn't the more plausible explanation that our own GOVERNMENT is interested in our nuclear sites, and perhaps they have aircraft that these morons don't know about?

CNN did not report that UFOs are confirmed.

You all need to be very careful in choosing your words because I can prove in any court of law that UFOs are as real as the SUN or the SKY any time you wish.

What I can't do is prove where they are from.

The big UFO flap a week ago was an airplane that took off from LAX and was caught at 30,000 feet and back lit by the setting sun. Like in the following picture.

This is a confirmed Airplane and looks very much like the big mystery.
contrail_with_shadows_at_sunset_|_Flickr_-_Photo_Sharing!-20101107-094638.jpg

People love to hear about this stuff but it's mostly about selling Books and Videos. I have interviewed dozens of so-called experts and the all have something to sell or they are hyping their radio shows like Coast to Coast.

I do have to admit the absence of proof is not proof of absence.

I can however that one of the biggest cases in history of visitors was a HOAX, and that is all the BS around pictures of Swiss Hoaxer Billy Meir. Here is a picture of one of his famous UFOs called the wedding cake UFo, found in Billy's shed.
tampalixoplieadiana.jpg

Author of a book on Billy Meir, named Michael Horn swore to me on live radio that Billy was the real deal.

Turns out the deal was fake and that is real.

As to why a race of E.Ts. might be interested in nukes is easy and what answered in 1951 and you can see the E.T. response to them below.

What a terrible piece of reporting. At least it's only on CNN's blog and not their front page. :roll:

Why do they assume that UFOs around nuclear sites "show extraterrestrial beings are interested in the world’s nuclear arms race and may be sending humans a message"? Isn't the more plausible explanation that our own GOVERNMENT is interested in our nuclear sites, and perhaps they have aircraft that these morons don't know about?

Listen to the music.....And you have your answer...

j-mac

Back
Top Bottom