• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

UFO expert debunks Navy footage of mysterious pyramid-shaped objects

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

UFO expert debunks Navy footage of mysterious pyramid-shaped objects​

A renowned UFO investigator claims to have debunked the US Navy footage of pyramid-shaped objects flying off the coast of California — saying it “in every way matches a plane.”

Mick West, the author of “Escaping the Rabbit Hole,” said there are plausible explanations for the three flashing UFOs seen hovering over the USS Russell in July 2019.

“What we’ve got to go with here is the simplest explanation and really the simplest explanation is that it’s just a plane. It moves like a plane, it acts like a plane,” West told The Post.

UFO expert debunks Navy footage of mysterious pyramid-shaped objects​

A renowned UFO investigator claims to have debunked the US Navy footage of pyramid-shaped objects flying off the coast of California — saying it “in every way matches a plane.”

Mick West, the author of “Escaping the Rabbit Hole,” said there are plausible explanations for the three flashing UFOs seen hovering over the USS Russell in July 2019.

“What we’ve got to go with here is the simplest explanation and really the simplest explanation is that it’s just a plane. It moves like a plane, it acts like a plane,” West told The Post.

I believe that the reality of UFOs is profoundly boring. If intelligent aliens had found us, we would have known by now.

I believe that the reality of UFOs is profoundly boring. If intelligent aliens had found us, we would have known by now.
I am convinced some do know they have been here and are currently visiting. Its still all hush hush though.

I believe you believe the above and so the self fullfilling assumption.

If as you say there are "intelligent" aliens, they would have logical reasons to remain unknown.

On the other-hand It is illogical to believe our planet is the only one with life let alone life with " intelligence".

Its also probable alients may have already made contact just not with you or I or if they have, "cloaked as one of us".

Sheeyat man we can't agree on religion, Covid 19, what to do with our garbage, how to stop wars, and you think aliens would really want to know you? Hell if I was an alien we come across as low evolution, smelly, dirty, violent, lying sob's killing and eating each i.e., vermin. Do you interact with vermin and invite them to dinner?

Regards

A. Draco
A. Grey

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom