• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

UFO causes Chinese airport to close

creativedreams

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
"An airport in China was forced to shut down, to prevent passenger jets from crashing into a UFO."

"Three flights from Baotou, Inner Mongolia, were forced to circle the airport, until the unidentified flying object disappeared."

11853861383187143970.jpg

China UFO: New Report of Sighting Marks Eighth Time Since June - ABC News

UFO Closes Chinese Airport - KDVR

Chinese UFO over Inner Mongolia still a mystery -

http://abcnews.go.com/International/video/ufo-over-chinese-airport-prompts-probe-11172511

Last edited:
Interesting, what is your take on this?

I'm not sure.

I personally believe this Universe is full of planets with lifeforms at many levels of advancements, so it would not surprise me if it was from a different part of the Universe.

It is similar shaped to UFO's seen in the past in the U.S.

Last edited:

I know this wasn't for me, but this does at least allow a start of discussions, I'll make this as short as possible :
- UFO's DO NOT necessarily MEAN extra-terrestrial.
- Millitary technological advancement is typically classified
- what was the last piece of military technology to be completely declassified? How long was it classified for (ie : when was it originally produced?) I ask the questions, so I might stand corrected, but the stealth bomber was as far as I know the last big declassified project, yet, it turns out that the technology was in development in the 40's... If not, it may be that plane that was the fastest man-made plane, which was first built in the 50's... the point is, there's about a seeming 50 year back log of technology being declassified... MEANWHILE the technological advancement that is 'consumer class' has grown at an exponential rate... if we push the millitary technology at an even HIGHER rate then what is known and accepted... It's not much of a stretch for the millitaries of NATO countries (mainly) to potentially have technologies that to us would SEEM like it HAD TO BE extraterrestrial...

- Through MK-ultra, it would NOT be a stretch to say it's possible to brainwash someone so completely that they believe themselves to be the alien ambassadors from the planet _____, and teach them to fly, and a few other specific bits of knowledge.

- With genetic technology, it is possible to buy 'glow in the dark' monkeys that had been modified and genetically spliced with jellyfish. Cloning a sheep has been publicly acknowledged, I think a couple others have come out as well. SO, it COULD be technologically possible to breed a human with 'green skin' or glow in the dark or whatever...

- History is REPLETE with stories of extra-terrestrial beings visiting earth, now we COULD debate the veracity of each of these stories on their own merits, but the POINT of bringing these MANY similar, but also with many variations... The story, IF IT"S ALL true (which obviously there's fakes, but for the sake of argument) then that could mean that not only are there aliens that HAVE visited the earth, but there could be multiple races of such beings that have passed through... though even on statistical merits that's unlikely simply due to the vastness of space. So, on that end, there is potential that UFO's COULD be of extra-terrestrial origin... BUT, I do honestly believe that humans ARE NOT the only intelligent life in the universe, though I don't expect that they are visiting.

In conclusion, it's very possible that the technology exists to create an 'alien looking' human clone, that has been completely brainwashed from birth that he was an alien being from whatever planet and is capable of landing a plane using technologies that put humanity KNOWN technology to shame... and then have a COMPLETELY fabricated 'first contact'. The REACTION : "Alert! Alien ships land in various places around the world... are they a threat? Before this day we believed in nations but today we have proven that we are EARTHLINGS, united in our first contact with extra-terrestrial life."
The solution : Unveiling a world government body to handle 'earth-alien interaction'

Or, such a thing could be a real alien landing...

In conclusion, it's very possible that the technology exists to create an 'alien looking' human clone, that has been completely brainwashed from birth that he was an alien being from whatever planet and is capable of landing a plane using technologies that put humanity KNOWN technology to shame... and then have a COMPLETELY fabricated 'first contact'. The REACTION : "Alert! Alien ships land in various places around the world... are they a threat? Before this day we believed in nations but today we have proven that we are EARTHLINGS, united in our first contact with extra-terrestrial life."
The solution : Unveiling a world government body to handle 'earth-alien interaction'

Or, such a thing could be a real alien landing...

Perhaps use this technology you speak of to create a false flag attack on the planet from beings from another planet?

In effect promoting a unification of all countries into a one world government?

In effect promoting the extinction of all religions which are the root of most wars and killing?

Has anyone analysed the video to see if it was contrived and can we verify the airport was really shut down?

With today's technology you can pretty much come up with all kinds of special effects with only consumer grade equipment.

It would be interesting to have the orginal vids analyzed. Not sure I agree with building a UFO just to make a false flag attempt to unify the world. BM made some good points.

- what was the last piece of military technology to be completely declassified? How long was it classified for (ie : when was it originally produced?) I ask the questions, so I might stand corrected, but the stealth bomber was as far as I know the last big declassified project, yet, it turns out that the technology was in development in the 40's...

Germany developed the Horton 229 back in the 40's... but the modern US stealth aircraft wasn't developed until 1975 (Lockheed's F117). It went into service in 1989... so more like 15 years, but yes your point still stands. I can tell you with 100% certainty that we are developing aircraft that uses electro-magnetic propulsion... and I would be willing to bet that 99% of the "UFO's" people see are government experiments of that technology.

Has anyone analysed the video to see if it was contrived and can we verify the airport was really shut down?

Ok... ask yourself this : Don't you think a news company like ABC is going to verify information prior to reporting it??
No - Why do you trust ABC news (among others that ran the story) for much of anything else?

Yes - Then what precisely leads you to believe this is a deception?

With today's technology you can pretty much come up with all kinds of special effects with only consumer grade equipment.

That's why I tried to elaborate on in the previous post... that there are MANY angles which are technologically feasible through which a situation like this might be fabricated.

Perhaps use this technology you speak of to create a false flag attack on the planet from beings from another planet?

Not even necessarily an 'attack'.... but, I forget who said it, but to paraphrase "humans could be united if there's an outside threat to the earth from extra-terrestrials"... so, ya, it's not necessarily violence that would be necessary, but just the perceived threat would be enough.

In effect promoting a unification of all countries into a one world government?

Ya, that would be the "solution" and virtually EVERYONE would embrace this solution as well...

In effect promoting the extinction of all religions which are the root of most wars and killing?

I don't know if it would necessarily 'extinct' religions... BUT, I could see it altering religions at the least, if communication was possible and deermining what if any religious beliefs these beings would hold as true....

Wars, maybe... but that's a complicated issue.

Killing... doubtful.

Germany developed the Horton 229 back in the 40's... but the modern US stealth aircraft wasn't developed until 1975 (Lockheed's F117). It went into service in 1989... so more like 15 years, but yes your point still stands.

Not to turn this into a debate of this side issue, since I'm not 100% on military technologies per se, but if the modern stealth aircraft was developed in 1975, we could probably tag on an extra 10 years or so of development of technologies, testing of principles, etc... no? But it's not important

I can tell you with 100% certainty that we are developing aircraft that uses electro-magnetic propulsion... and I would be willing to bet that 99% of the "UFO's" people see are government experiments of that technology.

That's more or less my position too... that some (a few -> all) of what we call 'UFO's' are more then likely the result of human ingenuity... Let's go back to Roswell, hopefully we can agree that it was doubtful that this crash was REALLY a weather balloon... either a classified project or legitimate alien crash landing... if it WAS back in the 40's an alien landing, how long do you propose it would take to reverse engineer this sort of technology?? 5? 10? 20? 40 years? Longer?

I'm being very careful with my statements here, because there is no way that I could PROVE anything one way or the other... it's just that the more this issue gets brought up, the more open of a discussion we can have on the subject, which also brings back the questions raised in era's past.

...we could probably tag on an extra 10 years or so of development of technologies, testing of principles, etc... no?

No, the idea of using angled panels came out of skunkworks at lockheed in 1975. They then experimented for ~15 years before putting it into service.

Let's go back to Roswell, hopefully we can agree that it was doubtful that this crash was REALLY a weather balloon...

I live in the area. It was a weather balloon.

I can tell you with 100% certainty that we are developing aircraft that uses electro-magnetic propulsion... and I would be willing to bet that 99% of the "UFO's" people see are government experiments of that technology.

I have been speaking of electro-magnetics for years and I know exactly where you are coming from.

Electro magnetics can accelerate a 100,000ton train from zero to 60 in less than a second.

Every planet has an electro magnetic field which could be utilized for this kind of energy.

Every star has even more electro magnetic energy which could be utilized for travel...

Not to turn this into a debate of this side issue, since I'm not 100% on military technologies per se, but if the modern stealth aircraft was developed in 1975, we could probably tag on an extra 10 years or so of development of technologies, testing of principles, etc... no? But it's not important

That's more or less my position too... that some (a few -> all) of what we call 'UFO's' are more then likely the result of human ingenuity... Let's go back to Roswell, hopefully we can agree that it was doubtful that this crash was REALLY a weather balloon... either a classified project or legitimate alien crash landing... if it WAS back in the 40's an alien landing, how long do you propose it would take to reverse engineer this sort of technology?? 5? 10? 20? 40 years? Longer?

I'm being very careful with my statements here, because there is no way that I could PROVE anything one way or the other... it's just that the more this issue gets brought up, the more open of a discussion we can have on the subject, which also brings back the questions raised in era's past.

Can't agree with that claim at all.

There is evidenjce that what happened at Roswell was a lonely sheepherder found the fremains of a weather balloon and a couple of Army officers with media attention on the brain overeagerely reported it as something else.

People overlook that Major Jesse Marcel who essentially started this ball rolling ADMITTED it was a weather balloon and only changed his story years later. His new story was lifted straight from the pages of a science fiction pulp novel which was published in he sixties.

The Chinese BTW have disclosed that the UFO's sighted in these films was in fact new military technology they were testing.

I have been speaking of electro-magnetics for years and I know exactly where you are coming from.

Electro magnetics can accelerate a 100,000ton train from zero to 60 in less than a second.

Every planet has an electro magnetic field which could be utilized for this kind of energy.

Every star has even more electro magnetic energy which could be utilized for travel...

Um no. Electricity can drive trains 60 MPH and even faster but no train can accelerate from 0 to 60 in less than a second. Id have to do the math but it is feasible for a supersonic aircraft or a space craft to accelerate that much but even that's questionable.

Electromagnetic energy is nice to theorize about but no one has yet figured out an effective way to harness it or use it.

You've been "speaking" for years about nothing creative ... but thanks, again for displaying a woeful ignorance of whatever you like bumping your gums about !!!

FYI, the fastest ever speed achieved by an "electro-magnetic" train was the Japanese JR-Maglev MLX01 at the Yamanashi test track, attaining 361 mph (581k/m) ... it weighed only 700 tons and got from 0 to 60 in 37 seconds ... not your fantastical and outright lying "less than a second" ...

How many times do you need it explained that ignorance is not a good place to argue from creative ... surely your (entirely) self-perceived "intellect" sees this ???

Last edited:
FYI, the fastest ever speed achieved by an "electro-magnetic" train was the Japanese JR-Maglev MLX01 at the Yamanashi test track, attaining 361 mph (581k/m) ... it weighed only 700 tons and got from 0 to 60 in 37 seconds ... not your fantastical and outright lying "less than a second" ...

Me thinks he was getting creative by combining the "maglev" with the "railgun". :)

Back
Top Bottom