• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Uber Eats customer finds soiled underpants with his meal

homersapien

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
According to WPLG, a man in Florida named Leo, who asked that his last name not be used by the news outlet, ordered dinner from a Japanese restaurant near his Miami hotel, only to discover there was one extra ingredient.

He reached into the bag delivered to him and what he first thought was a napkin turned out to be a pair of underpants soiled with what he assumed to be human feces.

“Who thinks that you’re going to get delivered somebody’s dirty underwear?” Leo told the outlet. “Disgusting, unhealthful, it’s potentially deadly.”

https://www.wfla.com/news/florida/florida-uber-eats-customer-finds-soiled-underpants-in-food-order-1/1651856939

I barely trust restaurants to cook my food, much less having it delivered.

This story just reinforces that view

According to WPLG, a man in Florida named Leo, who asked that his last name not be used by the news outlet, ordered dinner from a Japanese restaurant near his Miami hotel, only to discover there was one extra ingredient.

He reached into the bag delivered to him and what he first thought was a napkin turned out to be a pair of underpants soiled with what he assumed to be human feces.

“Who thinks that you’re going to get delivered somebody’s dirty underwear?” Leo told the outlet. “Disgusting, unhealthful, it’s potentially deadly.”

https://www.wfla.com/news/florida/florida-uber-eats-customer-finds-soiled-underpants-in-food-order-1/1651856939

I barely trust restaurants to cook my food, much less having it delivered.

This story just reinforces that view

thats the norm with these progressive restaurants

Now that's some kinky stuff right there.

thats the norm with these progressive restaurants

What is so "progressive" about a Japanese restaurant?

Is it loaded up with a bunch of "alt-left" chop-sticks?

the japanese are very progressive people

I guess you intend to screw up all parts of the site including the OFF-TOPIC forum with your political hackishness I suppose. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom