• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

UAP/UFO Hearings... thoughts?

What's clear is you didnt even watch the vid.

I did way more than watch the video. I actually did some research and bothered to try to understand what was really going on.

I did way more than watch the video. I actually did some research and bothered to try to understand what was really going on.
LOL yeah right. You cant even explain whats going on.

LOL yeah right. You cant even explain whats going on.

Why would I bother when it's painfully obvious that you've bought into the magical explanation and can't be bothered to search Google?

Why would I bother when it's painfully obvious that you've bought into the magical explanation and can't be bothered to search Google?

Oh yeah... like Im supposed to believe some nobody on Youtube... :rolleyes:

Oh yeah... like Im supposed to believe some nobody on Youtube... :rolleyes:
He watched a youtube from a guy who had the answer the pantagon could have given, but they didn't because... the Gov't wants us to believe!! Or, something.

The earth has been visited by flying saucer space aliens approximately zero times.
Come on)))
It is a well-known fact that representatives of a civilization capable of interstellar flights simply love to pose on their aircraft in front of aborigines who necessarily have the worst tools for photo and video recording))

Come on)))
It is a well-known fact that representatives of a civilization capable of interstellar flights simply love to pose on their aircraft in front of aborigines who necessarily have the worst tools for photo and video recording))
It's possible that they just stopped coming thousands of years ago. FFS, they couldn't even relax. They had to build pyramids, Stonehenge, you name it. What kind of a vacation is that?

He watched a youtube from a guy who had the answer the pantagon could have given, but they didn't because... the Gov't wants us to believe!! Or, something.

The Pentagon didn't explain it because they don't want to. They also didn't say that they think it was a space alien, or even that they think it was moving particularly fast.

Back
Top Bottom