• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

U.S. will offer 'X' gender marker for passports starting April 11, State Department says

How exactly is this being crammed down your throat? It doesn't affect you in any way.
I know I am here but it is a similar system (schools) but I am not sure that our Principal has even mentioned anything official about LGBTQ at all.

Barely even mentions it about anything... we had an LGBTQ stand in silence thing two years ago for those that wanted to at lunch but that was student lead and that was that, I think. No cramming, is my point. Barely even mentioned.

Exactly. We're talking about putting an X next to sex rather than M or F. I don't think any computer or data clerk would mind putting an X markings once in a blue moon or twice a year. There is push back from the the "predictable crowd" because they hate change, even when it is a slight variation.
Agreed. The critical questions is...does it impact the people making noise? No it doesn't.

They think by outlawing something like this, it suddenly eradicates the problem and suddenly everyone identifies as male and female. Ignorance is bliss.

Agreed. The critical questions is...does it impact the people making noise? No it doesn't.

They think by outlawing something like this, it suddenly eradicates the problem and suddenly everyone identifies as male and female. Ignorance is bliss.
The truth is that it’s unnecessary. And words matter. You said that “they” are outlawing this stupidity. The truth is no one is outlawing anything. It just being done.

Also, there is no problem, per say. At least not with normal, heterosexuals. The problem is with the gender confused, and their advocates. They’re the noise makers, aren’t they? And for such a small, and insignificant group, they are prevailing with their nonsense.

The neo gender movement has never been about civil rights. It’s always been about power/control and money. The medical/big pharm folks are waiting for the cash cow that this will become. There’s a lot of money to be made especially if they can somehow get the government to finance surgeries and the drugs they “need”.

The truth is that it’s unnecessary. And words matter. You said that “they” are outlawing this stupidity. The truth is no one is outlawing anything. It just being done.
Firstly, I didn't say they are outlawing anything. Rather, I said they would prefer/like to outlaw this.
Also, there is no problem, per say. At least not with normal, heterosexuals. The problem is with the gender confused, and their advocates.
I think you are confused about the science and how the notion of identity is a massive challenge and issue for some people in society. If you can't understand it, at least respect it.
They’re the noise makers, aren’t they? And for such a small, and insignificant group, they are prevailing with their nonsense.
Once again, if it is more comfortable to ignore the science and pretend these real and valid issues are nonsense then you do that.

They are noise makers, as people are on many issues, because of people like yourself who treat their challenges as insignificant and invalid.
The neo gender movement has never been about civil rights. It’s always been about power/control and money. The medical/big pharm folks are waiting for the cash cow that this will become. There’s a lot of money to be made especially if they can somehow get the government to finance surgeries and the drugs they “need”.
I agree with the influence of big pharma, I don't agree with your complete negation of science and your oversimplification of this issue.

Firstly, I didn't say they are outlawing anything. Rather, I said they would prefer/like to outlaw this.

I think you are confused about the science and how the notion of identity is a massive challenge and issue for some people in society. If you can't understand it, at least respect it.

Once again, if it is more comfortable to ignore the science and pretend these real and valid issues are nonsense then you do that.

They are noise makers, as people are on many issues, because of people like yourself who treat their challenges as insignificant and invalid.

I agree with the influence of big pharma, I don't agree with your complete negation of science and your oversimplification of this issue.
There’s way too much noise for such a small segment of the population. The science is unproven. It’s mental. It’s emotional. It’s a trend that will go away for the most part. 8 out of ten kids that claim gender dysfunction change their minds by the time they become teenagers. Unnecessary hype.

There’s way too much noise for such a small segment of the population.
That is your opinion, they are entitled to make their voices heard it is a free society.

Would you like to stop them being 'noisy', to avoid people feeling uncomfortable?

The science is unproven. It’s mental. It’s emotional. It’s a trend that will go away for the most part.
This is the sweet sound of the uneducated and proves the conservative bubble too many in the US live in.

I would first suggest to go do some research and actually talk to people who are transgender. This might give you some insight, that they are actually humans.

The science isn't fully complete but the work done by experts (not average citizens on a forum) gives a good indication of the science behind this area.
I don't fully understand it and do feel slightly uncomfortable talking about it (as many who aren't in this area do) because it is new and has been sensationalised by the media and politics.

I would read this article to get an idea of the science not the political manipulated views: https://health.clevelandclinic.org/research-on-the-transgender-brain-what-you-should-know/

8 out of ten kids that claim gender dysfunction change their minds by the time they become teenagers. Unnecessary hype.
What source are you getting this from?

Once again, the sweet sound of the uneducated and proves the conservative bubble too many in the US live in.

That is your opinion, they are entitled to make their voices heard it is a free society.

Would you like to stop them being 'noisy', to avoid people feeling uncomfortable?

This is the sweet sound of the uneducated and proves the conservative bubble too many in the US live in.

I would first suggest to go do some research and actually talk to people who are transgender. This might give you some insight, that they are actually humans.

The science isn't fully complete but the work done by experts (not average citizens on a forum) gives a good indication of the science behind this area.
I don't fully understand it and do feel slightly uncomfortable talking about it (as many who aren't in this area do) because it is new and has been sensationalised by the media and politics.

I would read this article to get an idea of the science not the political manipulated views: https://health.clevelandclinic.org/research-on-the-transgender-brain-what-you-should-know/

What source are you getting this from?

Once again, the sweet sound of the uneducated and proves the conservative bubble too many in the US live in.
I have no doubt that transgender people are human, but where do you find them? You suggest I talk to one? Where do you find them? In gay bars?

The science will never be fully complete because it’s mental and not biological. It’s based on emotion and feelings.

I have no doubt that transgender people are human,

Your posts suggest otherwise.

but where do you find them? You suggest I talk to one? Where do you find them? In gay bars?

The science will never be fully complete because it’s mental and not biological. It’s based on emotion and feelings.

Your posts suggest otherwise.
So how do my comments suggest that transgender people are less than human? The other poster suggested that I speak with one? Where?

Your implication has no merit. You’re just slinging mud as usual. Your only basis for argument is emotional. Fail.

So how do my comments suggest that transgender people are less than human?

You've repeatedly shat on trans rights and the idea that trans people can think for themselves.

The other poster suggested that I speak with one? Where?

Your implication has no merit. You’re just slinging mud as usual. Your only basis for argument is emotional. Fail.

You've repeatedly shat on trans rights and the idea that trans people can think for themselves.
Trans rights? What are trans rights? And why do trans people expect or need special consideration when it comes to human or civil rights?

Trans rights? What are trans rights? And why do trans people expect or need special consideration when it comes to human or civil rights?

giphy.gif

You can't find the answers to your stupid questions because you don't WANT to.

giphy.gif

You can't find the answers to your stupid questions because you don't WANT to.
You don’t have a viable answer. Fraudulent response.

Back
Top Bottom