• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

U.S. will offer 'X' gender marker for passports starting April 11, State Department says

It
"Societal corruption" lol THERES ONE LETTER ON A PIECE OF PAPER I DONT LIKE, THIS HARMS ME!!!
It’s unnecessary. Kowtowing to the gender confused/woke crowd for what?

It’s another brick in the wall that the moral relativists are building. It goes hand and hand with homosexual marriage. It’s all about making sexual perversion to appear normal. It isn’t normal.

How exactly are you harmed by this?

What does this do that makes your quality of life less?
I’m not directly harmed. Society is harmed. It’s unnecessary.

White Americans in California - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › White_Americans_in_...
White Californians are white Americans living in California who currently make up 71.9% of ... California's White population grew, and by 1940, 90% of the state ...

Demographics of California - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Demographics_of_Cali...
According to 2018 US Census Bureau estimates, California's population was 59.5% White (36.6% Non-Hispanic White), 14.7% Asian, 13.8% Some Other Race, 5.8% Black ...

Wealth in America: Where are the richest and poorest states based on household income?

All 50 states were ranked according to the newly-released median household income figures from the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Community Survey.
www.usatoday.com
October 8, 2018 (8th, 14th wealthiest large pop. states democratic party controlled, 16th, 24th, 38th were mixed control )

8. California​

• Median household income: $71,805
• Population: 39,536,653 (the highest)
• 2017 unemployment rate: 4.8 percent (12th highest)
• Poverty rate: 13.3 percent (22nd highest)

39. Florida​

• Median household income: $52,594
• Population: 20,984,400 (3rd highest)
• 2017 unemployment rate: 4.2 percent (25th lowest)
• Poverty rate: 14.0 percent (17th highest)

In Pleasantville, color represents the transformation from repression to enlightenment. "

GOP a Bridge to 1960, When 90 Percent of the Population was White...

https://nymag.com › intelligencer › 2016/01 › two-parties...

Jan 22, 2016 — If the Republican Party were a country, it would racially resemble the America of 1960, 55 years ago. Brownstein goes on to argue that Democrats ...
1b06dc7aa00427afe79489291cb2d703.jpg

https://debatepolitics.com/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pewresearch.org%2Fpolitics%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F4%2F2016%2F09%2FPP_16.08.31_partyID_featured.png%3Fw%3D640&hash=343c54cbc7b99bca34a22c981260cddf&return_error=1

1. The changing composition of the political parties

Over the past quarter-century, the demographic profile of the U.S. has been changing: The country has become more racially and ethnically diverse, less
www.pewresearch.org

pewresearchracialethnicvoterscrop-jpg.67379185

It

It’s another brick in the wall that the moral relativists are building. It goes hand and hand with homosexual marriage. It’s all about making sexual perversion to appear normal. It isn’t normal.

(previously known as sexual perversion and sexual deviation) is the experience of intense sexual arousal to atypical objects, situations, fantasies, behaviors, or individuals.

Last edited:
Thank God for progressives or we would ALL still be stuck, back there...
“Thank God for progressives or we would ALL still be stuck, back there...”

God is nowhere near your progressive agenda. It’s an abomination to him. Men with men, and women with women. Gender confused and all sexual perverts must repent. That’s what God is saying. He does not approve of any sin. It must be repented of. You cannot be born again otherwise.

White Americans in California - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › White_Americans_in_...
White Californians are white Americans living in California who currently make up 71.9% of ... California's White population grew, and by 1940, 90% of the state ...

Demographics of California - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Demographics_of_Cali...
According to 2018 US Census Bureau estimates, California's population was 59.5% White (36.6% Non-Hispanic White), 14.7% Asian, 13.8% Some Other Race, 5.8% Black ...

Wealth in America: Where are the richest and poorest states based on household income?

All 50 states were ranked according to the newly-released median household income figures from the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Community Survey.
www.usatoday.com
October 8, 2018 (8th, 14th wealthiest large pop. states democratic party controlled, 16th, 24th, 38th were mixed control )

8. California​

• Median household income: $71,805
• Population: 39,536,653 (the highest)
• 2017 unemployment rate: 4.8 percent (12th highest)
• Poverty rate: 13.3 percent (22nd highest)

39. Florida​

• Median household income: $52,594
• Population: 20,984,400 (3rd highest)
• 2017 unemployment rate: 4.2 percent (25th lowest)
• Poverty rate: 14.0 percent (17th highest)

In Pleasantville, color represents the transformation from repression to enlightenment. "

GOP a Bridge to 1960, When 90 Percent of the Population was White...

https://nymag.com › intelligencer › 2016/01 › two-parties...

Jan 22, 2016 — If the Republican Party were a country, it would racially resemble the America of 1960, 55 years ago. Brownstein goes on to argue that Democrats ...
1b06dc7aa00427afe79489291cb2d703.jpg

https://debatepolitics.com/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pewresearch.org%2Fpolitics%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F4%2F2016%2F09%2FPP_16.08.31_partyID_featured.png%3Fw%3D640&hash=343c54cbc7b99bca34a22c981260cddf&return_error=1

1. The changing composition of the political parties

Over the past quarter-century, the demographic profile of the U.S. has been changing: The country has become more racially and ethnically diverse, less
www.pewresearch.org

pewresearchracialethnicvoterscrop-jpg.67379185
[/QUOTE]

Spammer. Nobody’s going to read your spam.

God is nowhere near your progressive agenda. It’s an abomination to him. Men with men, and women with women. Gender confused and all sexual perverts must repent. That’s what God is saying. He does not approve of any sin. It must be repented of. You cannot be born again otherwise.
The contortions are an argument for popcorn-24/7

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Baptist_Convention#Divisions_over_slavery
"..From the Southern perspective, the Northern position that "slaveholding brethren were less than followers of Jesus" effectively obligated slaveholding Southerners to leave the fellowship.[32] This difference came to a head in 1845 when representatives of the northern states refused to appoint missionaries whose families owned slaves. To continue in the work of missions, the southern Baptists separated and created the Southern Baptist Convention.[33] ..."

Slavery, the Dred Scott decision, Plessey, "Rosa Parks, you know your place, get up outta your seat right now, and give it to this white man!"
All the "right" of the individual states to decide....

Justice Thomas' marriage was once considered illegal

https://www.azcentral.com › ejmontini › 2015/06/26 › s...
Jun 26, 2015 — It wasn't until 1967 in a case called Loving v. Virginia that the U.S. Supreme Court declared interracial marriage legal throughout the land. In ...

Clarence Thomas Has The Weirdest Dissent To The Marriage ...

https://www.huffpost.com › entry › clarence-thomas-ga...
Jun 26, 2015 — Virginia, the 1967 decision that required every state to recognize interracial marriage, wasn't really about marriage after all

Last edited:
The contortions are an argument for popcorn-24/7

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Baptist_Convention#Divisions_over_slavery
"..From the Southern perspective, the Northern position that "slaveholding brethren were less than followers of Jesus" effectively obligated slaveholding Southerners to leave the fellowship.[32] This difference came to a head in 1845 when representatives of the northern states refused to appoint missionaries whose families owned slaves. To continue in the work of missions, the southern Baptists separated and created the Southern Baptist Convention.[33] ..."

Slavery, the Dred Scott decision, Plessey, "Rosa Parks, you know your place, get up outta your seat right now, and give it to this white man!"
All the "right" of the individual states to decide....

Justice Thomas' marriage was once considered illegal

https://www.azcentral.com › ejmontini › 2015/06/26 › s...
Jun 26, 2015 — It wasn't until 1967 in a case called Loving v. Virginia that the U.S. Supreme Court declared interracial marriage legal throughout the land. In ...

Clarence Thomas Has The Weirdest Dissent To The Marriage ...

https://www.huffpost.com › entry › clarence-thomas-ga...
Jun 26, 2015 — Virginia, the 1967 decision that required every state to recognize interracial marriage, wasn't really about marriage after all
More spam

It

Yeah, I know, you're real mad that the US government isn't adhering specifically to YOUR moral beliefs and nobody else's. Here's the thing:

Nobody asked you.

Nobody asked your personal opinion regarding their marriage. Because no couple on the planet has ever cared what you, some rando on the internet, thinks about their relationship. Same way you probably don't care about my opinion of your marriage.

Have you considered the fact that they still have a face and the passport has a picture?
We should probably start at the beginning. Why do you suppose most IDs contain the person’s sex?

Yeah, I know, you're real mad that the US government isn't adhering specifically to YOUR moral beliefs and nobody else's. Here's the thing:

Nobody asked you.

Nobody asked your personal opinion regarding their marriage. Because no couple on the planet has ever cared what you, some rando on the internet, thinks about their relationship. Same way you probably don't care about my opinion of your marriage.
I’m not mad. And I don’t care if anybody asked me. I’m just wondering when you’re going to wake up. The trans/gender awareness movement isn’t about civil rights. Its about money. It’s just the latest thing to come down the Pike to rob susceptible people of their money. Think about the possibilities of gender re assignment surgeries. Think about how you and your tax dollars will go to pay big medicine/big pharm for all the things related to this. Of course you’ll ridicule my comments, but mark it down. It‘s the little foxes that spoil the vine.

We should probably start at the beginning. Why do you suppose most IDs contain the person’s sex?
I'm not interested in playing games. If you are unable to even describe some kind of general problem this can cause for law enforcement, why should I give a shit?

I'm not interested in playing games. If you are unable to even describe some kind of general problem this can cause for law enforcement, why should I give a shit?
Law enforcement was just my example as one area where sex is used to describe individuals at the most basic level. There’s a reason sex is included on most IDs. Adding some nonsensical option to appease the crazies just dumbs it all down.

Law enforcement was just my example as one area where sex is used to describe individuals at the most basic level. There’s a reason sex is included on most IDs. Adding some nonsensical option to appease the crazies just dumbs it all down.
Yes, it's a letter that appears on most IDs. You tried to imply that keeping this to an M or an F is of some importance to law enforcement, and now you're wildly backpedaling from that. You gave it away with that last line. "Appease the crazies." That's your real objection: you just don't like transgender people.

Why should anyone make a decision to appease you? If you can identify no harm whatsoever caused by this decision, why should anyone in the world care what you think?

Yes, it's a letter that appears on most IDs. You tried to imply that keeping this to an M or an F is of some importance to law enforcement, and now you're wildly backpedaling from that. You gave it away with that last line. "Appease the crazies." That's your real objection: you just don't like transgender people.

Why should anyone make a decision to appease you? If you can identify no harm whatsoever caused by this decision, why should anyone in the world care what you think?
No, I used law enforcement as an example because it’s something I’m quite familiar with. Now that we’ve gone a few rounds would you care to answer why you think sex is included on an ID?

It’s your story. I’ll let you tell it.
Nope, not mine. But have zero problem with this.

You can't seem to tell me why you have a problem with it that doesn't have to do with anger and hate.

Nope, not mine. But have zero problem with this.

You can't seem to tell me why you have a problem with it that doesn't have to do with anger and hate.
Do you understand the principle of degeneration? It has nothing to do with anger or hate, but it’s what is happening in the world, and in particular in the US. Do you believe in global warming or climate change narrative? The planet is crumbling as we breathe the polluted air. The same with societal norms. What used to be bad is now good. You probably call it progress. Degeneration is what it is. Emotion’s don’t matter.

No, I used law enforcement as an example because it’s something I’m quite familiar with. Now that we’ve gone a few rounds would you care to answer why you think sex is included on an ID?
No, I'm not answering an irrelevant question.

Does it actually harm any sort of government operation to place an X on the passport, in any conceivable way? If the answer is no, this is just personal moral outrage from you and I don't give a shit.

No, I'm not answering an irrelevant question.

Does it actually harm any sort of government operation to place an X on the passport, in any conceivable way? If the answer is no, this is just personal moral outrage from you and I don't give a shit.

You seem angry.

Do you understand the principle of degeneration? It has nothing to do with anger or hate, but it’s what is happening in the world, and in particular in the US. Do you believe in global warming or climate change narrative? The planet is crumbling as we breathe the polluted air. The same with societal norms. What used to be bad is now good. You probably call it progress. Degeneration is what it is. Emotion’s don’t matter.
Degeneration...what because someone was born a way other than you? Wave your silly bible all you want, you just hate these people.

And then, when you have already lost, you bizarrely bring in global warming?

"Be on the lookout for a person wearing clothes! They are considered armed and dangerous. Again, a person who is wearing clothes."

-Democrats

There it is, the divine demands argument! :LOL:

"Be on the lookout for a person wearing clothes! They are considered armed and dangerous. Again, a person who is wearing clothes."

-Democrats

Which Democrat said this? Be specific.

Back
Top Bottom