• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

U.S. will offer 'X' gender marker for passports starting April 11, State Department says

I
I wonder how many fake culture war articles and broadcasts Fox will pump out about this completely harmless thing.
It’s just another in a series of “harmless things” that add up to societal corruption. Liberalism gone mad.

I

It’s just another in a series of “harmless things” that add up to societal corruption. Liberalism gone mad.
LMAO

what factual "societal corruption"
and what actual liberalism has gone made since like 15 countries already do a version of this: Argentina, Austria, Australia, Canada, Colombia, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Malta, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Pakistan, India and Nepal.

Hopefully other NON-INSANE countries will not allow passage for these liars!
We need to get video of these people going to Muslim countries, that will be interesting.

We need to get video of these people going to Muslim countries, that will be interesting.

Pakistan has offered an x gender category in their passports for the past 5 years.

LMAO
at least 15 countries already do a version of this: Argentina, Austria, Australia, Canada, Colombia, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Malta, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Pakistan, India and Nepal.
Try again with your false narrative and failed fake outrage 😂🤣

I wonder how many fake culture war articles and broadcasts Fox will pump out about this completely harmless thing.
Tucker needs to get ahead of this before American males experienced a further decline in their testosterone levels.

Hopefully he will combat this with "sun ins," whereby concerned men drop their pants and expose their twig and berries to the sun in righteous protest.

Have we reached a stage where American conservatives are now referencing Muslim countries to argue for how they think a culture should be aligned?

Tucker needs to get ahead of this before American males experienced a further decline in their testosterone levels.

Hopefully he will combat this with "sun ins," whereby concerned men drop their pants and expose their twig and berries to the sun in righteous protest.
IMO some of this nonsense and propaganda pushing over this stuff is a future setup against Pete ever running for President .. its sets the stage to make him somehow a villain because you know LGBT members are evil and corrupt they want to push the gay agenda and groom out children LMAO

how anybody ever says those things in a serious manner and doesn't feel like the moron they are is beyond me

LMAO

what factual "societal corruption"
and what actual liberalism has gone made since like 15 countries already do a version of this: Argentina, Austria, Australia, Canada, Colombia, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Malta, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Pakistan, India and Nepal.
It's an international coalition of liberal madness!

It's an international coalition of liberal madness!
LOL right?

the stupidity and pure tinfoil hat madness these people make up, try to convenience themselves and others of is hilarious

So you support the policies of Iran?

If a passport is a means of identification this is just stupid. As someone who worked in law enforcement I can recall the very first identifiable characteristic used to describe suspects or other individuals was male of female. For example, male white or male black. I suppose if I did that now I might get sued for misgendering some crazy person.

The State Department needs to reevaluate it's priorities.
Priorities? This is five minutes of an IT person's time. Can you tell me what desperate global emergency that IT person is needed for in those five minutes?

If a passport is a means of identification this is just stupid. As someone who worked in law enforcement I can recall the very first identifiable characteristic used to describe suspects or other individuals was male of female. For example, male white or male black. I suppose if I did that now I might get sued for misgendering some crazy person.
You described suspects after having their passport in your hand? Why? You have their name at that point. What the **** are you whining about?

You described suspects after having their passport in your hand? Why? You have their name at that point. What the **** are you whining about?
No, I am talking about the most basic way to describe people and the most obvious identifiable characteristics. Which is why it was included on the passport in the first place.

No, I am talking about the most basic way to describe people and the most obvious identifiable characteristics. Which is why it was included on the passport in the first place.
But why would this matter to a law enforcement officer? If you're reading their passport, they're already in custody and this is purely some kind of administrative or paperwork complaint.

But why would this matter to a law enforcement officer? If you're reading their passport, they're already in custody and this is purely some kind of administrative or paperwork complaint.
It’s an identifiable characteristic included on an identification document. Why do you think it was there in the first place?

It’s an identifiable characteristic included on an identification document. Why do you think it was there in the first place?
And, so, someone hands you a passport with an X instead of an M or F... what's the problem?

And, so, someone hands you a passport with an X instead of an M or F... what's the problem?
That’s one less thing to ensure it’s the proper person who possesses the document.

I

How exactly are you harmed by this?

What does this do that makes your quality of life less?

I

"Societal corruption" lol THERES ONE LETTER ON A PIECE OF PAPER I DONT LIKE, THIS HARMS ME!!!

Thats cool, means we are catching up to reality, facts and science and the other 15 countries that already do a version of this: Argentina, Austria, Australia, Canada, Colombia, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Malta, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Pakistan, India and Nepal.
Thank God for progressives or we would ALL still be stuck, back there...

I

White Americans in California - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › White_Americans_in_...
White Californians are white Americans living in California who currently make up 71.9% of ... California's White population grew, and by 1940, 90% of the state ...

Demographics of California - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Demographics_of_Cali...
According to 2018 US Census Bureau estimates, California's population was 59.5% White (36.6% Non-Hispanic White), 14.7% Asian, 13.8% Some Other Race, 5.8% Black ...

Wealth in America: Where are the richest and poorest states based on household income?

All 50 states were ranked according to the newly-released median household income figures from the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Community Survey.
www.usatoday.com
October 8, 2018 (8th, 14th wealthiest large pop. states democratic party controlled, 16th, 24th, 38th were mixed control )

8. California​

• Median household income: $71,805
• Population: 39,536,653 (the highest)
• 2017 unemployment rate: 4.8 percent (12th highest)
• Poverty rate: 13.3 percent (22nd highest)

39. Florida​

• Median household income: $52,594
• Population: 20,984,400 (3rd highest)
• 2017 unemployment rate: 4.2 percent (25th lowest)
• Poverty rate: 14.0 percent (17th highest)

In Pleasantville, color represents the transformation from repression to enlightenment. "

"As the member of the House from San Francisco, Pelosi took the lead on LGBT rights and the AIDS crisis back when those were unpopular topics nationally."​

5130dbe0eab8ea687c000040

GOP a Bridge to 1960, When 90 Percent of the Population was White...

https://nymag.com › intelligencer › 2016/01 › two-parties...

Jan 22, 2016 — If the Republican Party were a country, it would racially resemble the America of 1960, 55 years ago. Brownstein goes on to argue that Democrats ...
1b06dc7aa00427afe79489291cb2d703.jpg

https://debatepolitics.com/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pewresearch.org%2Fpolitics%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F4%2F2016%2F09%2FPP_16.08.31_partyID_featured.png%3Fw%3D640&hash=343c54cbc7b99bca34a22c981260cddf&return_error=1

1. The changing composition of the political parties

Over the past quarter-century, the demographic profile of the U.S. has been changing: The country has become more racially and ethnically diverse, less
www.pewresearch.org

pewresearchracialethnicvoterscrop-jpg.67379185

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom