• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

U.S. to deport Taiwan student who threatened to shoot up Pennsylvania school

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...to-shoot-up-pennsylvania-school-idUSKCN1NP2EY

HARRISBURG, Pa. (Reuters) - U.S. immigration officials were preparing on Tuesday to deport a Taiwanese exchange student who pleaded guilty to charges of threatening to shoot up the Catholic high school he attended in suburban Philadelphia.

An-Tso “Edward” Sun, 18, is being held in the Federal Detention Center in Philadelphia, Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials said. He is awaiting deportation to his native Taiwan, where his parents are prominent entertainers. He is permanently barred from re-entry.
===========================================
Having attended a Catholic Jr high school, I can understand his motivations but I have to agree with the decision to send him home. Threats like this are illegal 7 dangerous.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...to-shoot-up-pennsylvania-school-idUSKCN1NP2EY

HARRISBURG, Pa. (Reuters) - U.S. immigration officials were preparing on Tuesday to deport a Taiwanese exchange student who pleaded guilty to charges of threatening to shoot up the Catholic high school he attended in suburban Philadelphia.

An-Tso “Edward” Sun, 18, is being held in the Federal Detention Center in Philadelphia, Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials said. He is awaiting deportation to his native Taiwan, where his parents are prominent entertainers. He is permanently barred from re-entry.
Having attended a Catholic Jr high school, I can understand his motivations but I have to agree with the decision to send him home. Threats like this are illegal 7 dangerous.

You "can understand his motivations" to shoot up a school?

Whoa.

You "can understand his motivations" to shoot up a school?

Whoa.

apparently he condones anti Catholic mass murder, who knew? Well I mean the Dems are the party of the KKK who won legislative seats in the 1920s on anti-papistry

Say what now?

apparently he condones anti Catholic mass murder, who knew? Well I mean the Dems are the party of the KKK who won legislative seats in the 1920s on anti-papistry

KKK has catholic roots and symbolism.

Back
Top Bottom