• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

U.S. Supreme Court lets mystery company file appeal under seal

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-company-file-appeal-under-seal-idUSKCN1PG1TH

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Supreme Court on Tuesday allowed an unknown foreign government-owned company that is contesting a subpoena issued by a grand jury in a sealed case possibly linked to Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into Russia’s role in the 2016 presidential election to file its appeal under seal.

The company is facing a daily fine of $50,000 imposed by a U.S. federal judge in Washington for refusing to comply with a subpoena issued in an investigation. The name of the country and the company and details of the investigation were not publicly disclosed.
========================================================
The mystery continues. A 'hush hush' part of the Mueller probe.

My opinion is that the 'mystery' company is Deutsche Bank. Let's hope this gets resolved soon as it is apparently delaying the final release of Mueller's report.

That would be the same Deutsche Bank that made a huge fortune under the leaderhip of ex CIA chief Buzzy Krongard betting on puts related to the World Trade Center destructions.
\/

Just wild speculation about this right now. Nothing more!

Everything after Deutsche Bank is the usual CT nonsense....

CTers gotta CT.[/QUOT

All Apologies from Here in Reality.com
Similar
"Who knew to bet that United Airlines would lose money? ... CIA Executive
Director “Buzzy” Krongard managed firm that handled “PUT” options on United ...
of the September 11 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. In ...
And, as we shall see, Deutsche Bank played several key roles in events
connected to the"
'

CTers gotta CT.[/QUOT

Similar
connected to the"
'

Hell, you can't even quote my post correctly.

The usual CT garbage.

Follow the dots that are not really dots nor are they connected.

CTers gotta CT.

Similar
connected to the"
'

Until 1997 A.B. “Buzzy” Krongard had been Chairman of the investment bank A.B. Brown. Missing dot, Missing dot, Missing dot, 9/11 put options Missing dot, Missing dot, Missing dot, Missing dot, CIA Missing dot, Missing dot, Missing dot, Missing dot, Deutsche Bank Missing dot, Missing dot, Missing dot, Missing dot, 9/11 attacks

9/11 Commission report:

A single U.S.-based institutional investor with no conceivable ties to al Qaeda purchased 95 percent of the UAL puts on September 6 (2001) as part of a strategy that also included buying 115,000 shares of American on September 10. Similarly, much of the seemingly suspicious trading on September 10 was traced to a specific U.S.-based options trading newsletter…which recommended these trades

So a trade newsletter suggested these trades.... And?

Real secret squirrel stuff there DaveFagan.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/put-paid/

Last edited:
I may be wrong about Deutsche Bank as it appears to be publicly owned. Here is a list (partial?) of state-owned German companies:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State-owned_enterprises_of_Germany

Deutsche Bahn (full ownership by Germany)
Hapag Lloyd 23,2% via city of Hamburg
Airbus/EADS 12%[2] (28% total with France and Spain)
a range of competing Landesbanken, regionally organised by the Länder, function predominantly to provide wholesale banking
Commerzbank 15,6%
the Sparkassen system, where more than 400 German SOEs hold more than 40% of bank assets in Germany[3][4]
Volkswagen Group 12.7% (20% of voting rights) (Through State of Lower-Saxony)
KfW Bank 100% and following assets amounting to a worth of $70.6Bn
Deutsche Telekom and T-Mobile (14.5% directly, 17.4% through KfW).
Deutsche Post 25.5% (through KfW) (Assets including DHL and Deutsche Postbank are therefore also partially owned by the state)
Hypo Real Estate Seized by SoFFin in 2003 to restore financial stability to the German housing market.
Bundesdruckerei (Federal Print Office) Renationalised in 2013

I don't recognize any with Trump/Russia connections but this list is a good start to try to ferret it out. The foreign owned company with U.S. operations might not be German at all.

Last edited:
As Now I have become super skeptical recently about news reports, I have a really not responsible question, but just curiosity (if anyone can point me in a direction to research it out as well)

Has ANYONE else PRIOR to 2001, September 11th. Purchased stock on the day prior?

meaning

09/10/2000
09/10/1999
09/10/1998 etc...

Was it a possible coincidence/ or was it an insider trading situation . I really HOPE that no one is offend, this is a serious question I just sorta thought in relation to an accusation. As the sensible answer is usually the right one, but I do understand that there ARE people that actually bet against the economy and hope it crashes.... During the 1920's crash there were people that made ridiculous money as well....

just wanted to solidify a thought?

I may be wrong about Deutsche Bank as it appears to be publicly owned. Here is a list (partial?) of state-owned German companies:

a range of competing Landesbanken, regionally organised by the Länder, function predominantly to provide wholesale banking
Commerzbank 15,6%
the Sparkassen system, where more than 400 German SOEs hold more than 40% of bank assets in Germany[3][4]
Deutsche Post 25.5% (through KfW) (Assets including DHL and Deutsche Postbank are therefore also partially owned by the state)
Hypo Real Estate Seized by SoFFin in 2003 to restore financial stability to the German housing market.

I don't recognize any with Trump/Russia connections but this list is a good start to try to ferret it out. The foreign owned company with U.S. operations might not be German at all.

It is more likely a Russian bank or possibly a company IMO. The intense secrecy tells me this is an adversary country.
What kind of country, then, would raise a shaky legal argument to fend off a subpoena?
Many industries with well-established regulatory oversight and extensive business in the US have already fleshed out the contours of the law in situations like these. And many countries, particularly in Western Europe, have protocol -- even treaties -- already in place to share information with US prosecutors when needed.
Mueller's team sought "information" from the company related to an "an act outside the territory of the United States in connection with a commercial activity of the foreign state elsewhere" and that the "act cause[d] a direct effect in the United States."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/22/politics/mystery-country-owned-company-mueller-grand-jury/index.html

Last edited:

Commerzbank 15,6%

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...trump-linked-to-russian-money-laundering-scam

Bank that lent $300m to Trump linked to Russian money laundering scam

Deutsche Bank among western institutions that processed billions of dollars in cash of ‘criminal origin’ through Latvia

The German bank that loaned $300m (£260m) to Donald Trump played a prominent role in a money laundering scandal run by Russian criminals with ties to the Kremlin, the Guardian can reveal.

Deutsche Bank is one of dozens of western financial institutions that processed at least $20bn – and possibly more – in money of “criminal origin” from Russia.
====================================================================
'From 2014, only two western lenders were willing to accept international dollar transfers from Latvian banks. They were Deutsche and Germany’s Commerzbank.' The latter is on the list above.

Hell, you can't even quote my post correctly.

The usual CT garbage.

Follow the dots that are not really dots nor are they connected.

https://www.cia.gov/.../F693879994199D612C64EE9A4666E8EE_Crossing_The_Rubicon_Part_1.pdf

"then-CIA Director John Deutsch at a town hall meeting. ..... it was revealed that
the FBI in New Orleans had taken my ex-fiancée into custody and then released
her .... As I watched the second plane hit the World Trade Center on September
11th, ...... A. B. “Buzzy” Krongard: until he joined the CIA in 1998, Krongard was
the.
"

https://www.commerzbank.us/portal/en/cb/us/firmenkunden/usa.html

In 1967, the first Commerzbank representative office was opened in New York, being transformed to the first branch of a German bank in the USA in 1971. Decades of experience have allowed Commerzbank to gain a true insight into the North-American market, with all its particularities and rules. This in-depth knowledge, combined with our financial expertise, allows us to provide extensive services to both international corporations with presence in the USA, Canada or Mexico and US-based companies with activities in Europe.
============================================
So even if only part-owned by the German government, it seems that Commerzbank has been involved with laundering Russian money through Latvia.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-company-file-appeal-under-seal-idUSKCN1PG1TH

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Supreme Court on Tuesday allowed an unknown foreign government-owned company that is contesting a subpoena issued by a grand jury in a sealed case possibly linked to Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into Russia’s role in the 2016 presidential election to file its appeal under seal.

The company is facing a daily fine of $50,000 imposed by a U.S. federal judge in Washington for refusing to comply with a subpoena issued in an investigation. The name of the country and the company and details of the investigation were not publicly disclosed.
========================================================
The mystery continues. A 'hush hush' part of the Mueller probe.

My opinion is that the 'mystery' company is Deutsche Bank. Let's hope this gets resolved soon as it is apparently delaying the final release of Mueller's report.

Either that, or the Alfa Bank.

https://www.cia.gov/.../F693879994199D612C64EE9A4666E8EE_Crossing_The_Rubicon_Part_1.pdf

"then-CIA Director John Deutsch at a town hall meeting. ..... it was revealed that
the FBI in New Orleans had taken my ex-fiancée into custody and then released
her .... As I watched the second plane hit the World Trade Center on September
11th, ...... A. B. “Buzzy” Krongard: until he joined the CIA in 1998, Krongard was
the.
"

At least try to make a point... One that makes sense.

404 Not Found
The page you requested does not exist on CIA.gov. You may have used an outdated link or typed the address (URL) incorrectly.

Please use the links below or the search form to find the information you seek

You got snoped on the last one.

Or is that beyond your capabilities?

Last edited:
At least try to make a point... One that makes sense.

404 Not Found
The page you requested does not exist on CIA.gov. You may have used an outdated link or typed the address (URL) incorrectly.

Please use the links below or the search form to find the information you seek

You got snoped on the last one.

Or is that beyond your capabilities?

The link was to Crossing the Rubicon by Michael Ruppert. Get someone to read it to you. Slowly. Ya' get older, not smarter, eh?
\/

The link 404'd

Your previous link was to an assortment of CT sites.

Fail more.

This is hilarious....

Damn shame I can't find any of that "Sanitized Truth" you repeat made in the same manner as genuine 14 gauge faux Gold, don't ya' know? The gubmint's pete will soon tell you what to repeat, eh? Ya' go to hell for lyin', same as stealing, or not? The Truth hurts, eh?
\/ .

I saw this in the article...

Deutsche refused to comment on its internal review. Sources say the bank discovered no evidence of any Moscow link. That covers other members of the US president’s family who are also Deutsche clients. They include Trump’s daughter, Ivanka, her husband, Jared Kushner, and Kushner’s mother, Seryl Stadtmauer.
So, what is the point of trying to link this to Trump?

It's like saying "a man on cocaine murdered three people. Barack Obama was also a known cocaine user."

Damn shame I can't find any of that "Sanitized Truth" you repeat made in the same manner as genuine 14 gauge faux Gold, don't ya' know? The gubmint's pete will soon tell you what to repeat, eh? Ya' go to hell for lyin', same as stealing, or not? The Truth hurts, eh?
\/ .

And a whole lot of Babble once your CT roots are exposed.

Can you string together something that resembles a logical connection to these put options, Buzz, the bank and the 9/11 attacks?

I saw this in the article...

So, what is the point of trying to link this to Trump?

It's like saying "a man on cocaine murdered three people. Barack Obama was also a known cocaine user."

If you think that is bad, try following DaveFagan's reasoning with "Buzz", stock transactions, the bank and the 9/11 attacks....

Back
Top Bottom