• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

U.S. Senate unanimously condemns Putin as war criminal

There it is. Bold faced. Unashamed. Out loud. "I will not say that Putin is a war criminal." These are treasonous opinions.
sigh...another Booorrring...

Again, this isn't about me.

You are dismissed.

sigh...another Booorrring...

Again, this isn't about me.

You are dismissed.
You don't "dismiss" anyone.

Congratulations to the Senate for taking a unanimous, bipartisan stand against Russia's baby Hitler. Zelenskyy just address the entire Congress. It was a powerful and beautiful speech. We need to do more.

No.

I have purposely limited myself from exposure to media propaganda, so I have no opinion about whether Putin is a war criminal or not.

But then, this isn't about me. I'm not a member of Congress. My position doesn't matter...and I'm not interested in political positioning.

If you weren't interested in political positioning you wouldn't be on a political debate forum. Also, there is plenty of unbiased reporting you can see for yourself and determine Putin is a war criminal and attacking civilians in such a manner.

Trolls gonna troll. It must have gotten booorrring in the 4chan echo chamber, so some of them are posting here for the negative attention.
Stick around; you'll soon learn it's the poster's m.o. when he can't come up with a coherent response.

If you weren't interested in political positioning you wouldn't be on a political debate forum. Also, there is plenty of unbiased reporting you can see for yourself and determine Putin is a war criminal and attacking civilians in such a manner.
sigh...another boring post talking about me.

Seriously...do you see my name in the thread title? No.

You are dismissed.

sigh...another boring post talking about me.

Seriously...do you see my name in the thread title? No.

You are dismissed.

Well then don't come onto a political forum, act bored that the United States Senate condemns Putin as a war criminal, and then not expect to be questioned on your position. 🤷‍♀️

It's not about "you" it's about your position that you don't think Putin is a war criminal. You're just making it about "you" because you don't want to defend your political position on this.

Well then don't come onto a political forum,
I come here to discuss politics and that's what I did in my first post in this thread.

act bored that the United States Senate condemns Putin as a war criminal, and then not expect to be questioned on your position. 🤷‍♀️
I didn't "act bored that the United States Senate condemns Putin as a war criminal". I expressed an opinion about Congress.

I expect people to discuss...either for or against...my opinion about Congress.

What bored me was the attempts to make this thread about me.

It's not about "you" it's about your position that you don't think Putin is a war criminal. You're just making it about "you" because you don't want to defend your political position on this.
This thread is about the actions of Congress...not my opinion of Putin.

And this thread is certainly not a place for anyone to attack me.

I come here to discuss politics and that's what I did in my first post in this thread.

I didn't "act bored that the United States Senate condemns Putin as a war criminal". I expressed an opinion about Congress.

I expect people to discuss...either for or against...my opinion about Congress.

What bored me was the attempts to make this thread about me.

This thread is about the actions of Congress...not my opinion of Putin.

And this thread is certainly not a place for anyone to attack me.

Come on man - you "yawned" about the action. I'll just leave it at this because it's obvious you don't agree with the actions of Congress to condemn Putin as a war criminal.

yawn...

Putin is probably more concerned with the price of his daily Starbucks coffee than he is about something the US Congress does.

Well then don't come onto a political forum, act bored that the United States Senate condemns Putin as a war criminal, and then not expect to be questioned on your position. 🤷‍♀️

"Yawn, Congress is SO useless!"

"I don't have an opinion about whether Putin is a war criminal. I'm SO above media that I'm unable to form an opinion."

"EHRMAGERD WHY HAZ EVERYONE TALK ABOUT ME THIS NO ABOUT ME EVERYONE DISMISSED!!!"

"Yawn, Congress is SO useless!"

"I don't have an opinion about whether Putin is a war criminal. I'm SO above media that I'm unable to form an opinion."

"EHRMAGERD WHY HAZ EVERYONE TALK ABOUT ME THIS NO ABOUT ME EVERYONE DISMISSED!!!"
Nailed it 😂

Back
Top Bottom