• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

U.S. says more than 300 people charged to date over Capitol riots (2/26/21)

Good lord, officers in EVERY FREAKING department in this country are put on administrative after a shooting... Their "police powers" are not suspended and NEITHER was his... You seem INTENT on trying to make this into something other than a deluded Trump supporter being shot for breaching a barricade... It's unfortunate she died but was totally justified... Don't do stupid crap and you are likely to live a longer life..

By the way, do you defend the cops in the George Floyd killing? What about breonna taylor killers being shot by cops?

He supports the attempted take over of the US government

Absolutely, and they call themselves "patriots"... 150 years ago, all those participated would be swinging from trees within days of the attempt...

By the way, do you defend the cops in the George Floyd killing? What about breonna taylor killers being shot by cops?

Your attempt to divert to unrelated cases is noted as is your apparent support of the attempted violent takeover of our capitol...

Absolutely, and they call themselves "patriots"... 150 years ago, all those participated would be swinging from trees within days of the attempt...
Exactly. They are traitors to this country

Your attempt to divert to unrelated cases is noted as is your apparent support of the attempted violent takeover of our capitol...
So you refuse to reply to related type killings.

Exactly. They are traitors to this country
You are talking of the Portland rioters. And those who burned the church close to the White house. Thanks for going after Black lives matter in a sincere fashion.

So you refuse to reply to related type killings.

Here is an ACTUAL witness...

Oklahoma Republican Rep. Markwayne Mullin, who witnessed the mayhem from behind the barricade, said that although there will be questions about the officer’s use of deadly force, he “didn’t have a choice at that time.”

“They were trying to come through the front door, which is where I was at in the chamber, and in the back they were trying to come through the Speaker’s Lobby, and that’s problematic when you’re trying to defend two fronts,” Mullin said on ABC’s “Good Morning America.” “When they broke the glass in the back, the lieutenant that was there — him and I already had multiple conversations prior to this — and he didn’t have a choice at that time. The mob was going to come through the door, there was a lot of members and staff that were in danger at the time. And when he [drew] his weapon, that’s a decision that’s very hard for anyone to make and, once you draw your weapon like that, you have to defend yourself with deadly force.”

Unfortunately, Mullin said, Babbitt was the first one to come through the door and the officer had to make a “split-second decision.” Tragic as it was, his decision to shoot the first rioter who breached the barricade was effective at stopping the rest of the mob from advancing. No other rioter followed after her.

You are talking of the Portland rioters. And those who burned the church close to the White house. Thanks for going after Black lives matter in a sincere fashion.
You support traitors to america. Case closed

When Vegas Giants says what I believe, he is lying to you.

Believe what you want... If there is a next time, you can count on a lot more casualties...
Why do you think I quit being a Democrat? Kent State killings remind you of something at all?

I understand Threats made against We republicans very well and expect threats.

Why do you think I quit being a Democrat? Kent State killings remind you of something at all?

Threats? Do you think the Biden is going to let the yeehaw brigade soil our capitol with their filth again?

Worse than a knee, she was ruthlessly gunned down.

How is that worse? You're dead either way, but being shot in the neck is a bit quicker than being strangled to death.

Not to mention the slight difference in the two situations.

Threats?

And I don't for one minute believe that you quit the dems over those hippies getting shot.

At no time, even during world wars, has the Capital been so militarized. Basically it is now a military base. No one gets in without the military's permission. Yet few people are troubled by this. I am.

Were you troubled by the fence that Trump put around the WH?

Worse than a knee, she was ruthlessly gunned down.
She was attacking the U.S. Capitol and bashing down a barrier held by police. Yeah, that’s exactly like stopping a black man in a traffic situation and forcing him to the ground and kneeling on his neck.

Please stop pretending that there Is an equivalence.

At no time, even during world wars, has the Capital been so militarized. Basically it is now a military base. No one gets in without the military's permission. Yet few people are troubled by this. I am.
Can’t imagine why. It’s not like battle geared rioters, with nazi and white supremacist beliefs forced their way into the seat of government in order to kill elected representatives and anoint the guy that lost, the leader of the nation. Oh wait...

She would have slain cops using her fingernails? There were no members of congress in that hallway.
Yes there was. That's why the gun was out. I'm sure if she just complied with law officers nine of this would have happened.

Back
Top Bottom