• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

U.S. Rep. Jeff Fortenberry of Nebraska found guilty

poweRob

USMC 1988-1996
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Wonder what the sentence will be?

A fortenberry, eh

Even sounds like a filthy, corrupt republican

Anyway, never heard of the republican asshole, but certainly not surprising in the least to see the dirty republican CONVICTED on FELONY counts.

Hey, nice goin', nebraska ... you sure know how to pick 'em.......................................................

Yeah...Nigerian billion schemes are totally "the usual GOP crimes", lol. What ****ing broad-brushing clown shoes of a premise.

Yeah...Nigerian billion schemes are totally "the usual GOP crimes", lol. What ****ing broad-brushing clown shoes of a premise.

That's nice.

He's still going to the joint.

Only because it's not a Dem.
Huh? He did a crime he goes to jail. Clown shoes above made a statement that that was going to happen. No ****ing shit. That's kinda how things work. Your post makes no sense.

Have you tried having less criminals in your party?
Lol....you think you can point fingers at the GOP as if the Dems have clean hands? Interesting thought. I mean, it's ****ing dumb, but interesting.

you should post more about Hunter's laptop or something.
What in particular would you like posted about it? Also, you can start a thread about it or direct me to one where you can ask your deflection questions in the appropriate thread.

Lol....you think you can point fingers at the GOP as if the Dems have clean hands? Interesting thought. I mean, it's ****ing dumb, but interesting.

You see the news about Manafort today?

What in particular would you like posted about it? Also, you can start a thread about it or direct me to one where you can ask your deflection questions in the appropriate thread.
you seem to "care" about it. it's a good subject for you.

you seem to "care" about it. it's a good subject for you.
OK...if you would like more of my thoughts on it you can tag me with your questions in the appropriate thread.

You see the news about Manafort today?
Did he kill old people and lie about it like Cuomo did while scamming a bunch of liberals out of money from a book about how amazing he was at leadering but was also groping women?

Did he kill old people and like about it like Cuomo did while scamming a bunch of liberals out of money from a book about how amazing he was at leadering but was also groping women?

Nope. Just got publicly hauled off a plane because his passport was revoked.

It was a good day.

OK...if you would like more of my thoughts on it you can tag me with your questions in the appropriate thread.
I'm just pointing out what you care about.

Nope. Just got publicly hauled off a plane because his passport was revoked.

It was a good day.
Ah...OK...so he's still not nearly as bad as ya'll former super hero.

You're deflecting because you have no point.
I think everyone now understands my point.

And I think everyone, since you posted, understands that you don't care about this crime.

Back
Top Bottom