• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

U.S. Presidents in your lifetime

Patriotic Voter

Smarter than trolls
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Who was your first U.S. President?

How many U.S. Presidents have you had, including Joe Biden?

Who was the first U.S. President you voted for?

If you are Canadian, feel free to start your own thread about Premiers.

Jimmy Carter

Eight

Bill Clinton

1, When I was born in 1937, the President was FDR.

a. He was elected four times, so the Constitution was later changed to limit the President to two terms.

i. If that amendment had not been added, today our President would be the Honorable Barack Obama, who -- I am sure -- would be elected every four years.

2. I was old enough to vote for the first time in 1960. I don't remember whom I voted for. Probably it was for Senator Kennedy. At that time, I was naive about human beings, so I was a bleeding heart liberal.

1, When I was born in 1937, the President was FDR.

a. He was elected four times, so the Constitution was later changed to limit the President to two terms.

i. If that amendment had not been added, today our President would be the Honorable Barack Obama, who -- I am sure -- would be elected every four years.

2. I was old enough to vote for the first time in 1960. I don't remember whom I voted for. Probably it was for Senator Kennedy. At that time, I was naive about human beings, so I was a bleeding heart liberal.
And now that you've learned about human beings you're a good conservative I presume? Your statement tells me all I need to know about how you view others, negatively for the most part.

It's time our government started listening to your bleeding heart liberals and start doing something for we the people instead of the military industrial complex and corporate america that the R's so dearly love. And guess who gets to bail out america when the beloved free market systems crash? Correct we the taxpayer. It's time we the people started reaping some of the benefits of government instead of just paying in all the time and getting not much in return.

Eisenhower
Carter

Harry S Truman
Nixon 72

It wouldn't really matter, I was a baby.

Too bad you don't want to have fun with this topic.

In fact it does matter if anything he did in office affected your life.

Eisenhower

Reagan

Jimmy Carter (for a couple more months)

George W. Bush

Jimmy Carter (for a couple more months)

George W. Bush

You are a few years younger than me. I was born one week after Jimmy Carter's inauguration.

Ford
Carter
Reagan
Bush
Clinton
Bush
Obama
Trump
Asshole

Bush #1

You named the wrong president an asshole.

I don't do thirteen, bad luck and all.

Are you superstitious?

If you know Joe Biden is your 13th President, typing any other number is a lie.

Are you able to name all 13 of them or only 12? (Gerald Ford counts.)

I was born in '51, so Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, LBJ, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, HW Bush, Clinton, G Bush, Obama, Trump, and Biden.

However, I can remember back to Eisenhower, I do not remember Truman, I was too young.

I voted for McGovern in '72.

It wouldn't really matter, I was a baby.

A shit-ton.

Reagan, and I regret that vote today.
L. B. Johnson

I voted for Reagan and I regret it as well.

Back
Top Bottom