• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

U.S. Job Growth Unexpectedly Soared in July

Blaming others for my personal choices?
It’s not a ‘blame’ thing. Why is everything WASP coated with guilt and condescending BS?
“Poor choices”—
1)”fell” into proper family
2)

Y’all are the only ones that get pissy when *other* groups just get to do the same things.
Nobody is taking anything *away* from you. Grow up
I am going to remind you that this OP is about job performance and we are still 600000 jobs behind February 2020 which was pre pandemic. you and others are celebrating those results showing exactly how easy it is to manipulate people like you

I will remind you that 74 million Americans voted on policy and results you however voted on personality and perceived rhetoric have you set your Trump tax cut back. How you doing with that Biden 11% inflation
Results?

Bring it full circle…..

The jobs report smoked every estimate.

I saw on the stock market channel this morning that oil and gas exports have soared and set record profits for energy companies.

So you are saying BLS data like Household Survey's and Employment-Population Ratio's do not matter?
Yes or no?
Pulling rabbits out of hats I see.
🤭

Me?
I could care less if employment has recovered to pre-pandemic levels.
Means almost nothing to me.
The topic is the recent employment of America.
How much less do you care?
🤭

Results?

Bring it full circle…..

The jobs report smoked every estimate.
Except the fact that it remains below pre pandemic levels 21/2 years later what is it about liberalism that creates your kind of loyalty

Why is it that a majority of democrats don't want Biden to run for re election?

You are blinded by a royalty to a fraud

Are saying BLS data like Household Survey's and Employment-Population Ratio's do not matter?
Yes or no?
I just want to know how much less you could care.

The proper figure of speech is, couldn't care less.

Except the fact that it remains below pre pandemic levels 21/2 years later what is it about liberalism that creates your kind of loyalty

Why is it that a majority of democrats don't want Biden to run for re election?

You are blinded by a royalty to a fraud
You do realize that it takes some time to recover over 22 million jobs that were lost. and it also has and does take time for something like Covid to get under control and having to be in and out of the hospital with my bother in law having heart surgery it seem to be on the rise again at least in Fla, so it may raise it's ugly head again.
so being back to almost the same level we were at in 2020 is a real good thing
have a nice night

You do realize that it takes some time to recover over 22 million jobs that were lost. and it also has and does take time for something like Covid to get under control and having to be in and out of the hospital with my bother in law having heart surgery it seem to be on the rise again at least in Fla, so it may raise it's ugly head again.
so being back to almost the same level we were at in 2020 is a real good thing
have a nice night
No, sorry 17 million of them returned by January 2021 leaving him with 8 million to return to work, still hasn't happened. You going to tell me why you are in the minority supporting Biden as most Democrats don't want him to run again and his 33% approval rating on the economy has generated some terrible financial results for millions of Americans. You are way too partisan to have any credibility. For some reason you bleed blue for the D ignoring the D results.

Why are you so poorly educated on basic civics, economics, and bls data?

That will pour icy water on the cons on this forum who were delighted that Biden had a recession going into the midterms.

It's as if there's no good news if trump isn't president.

It's as if there's no good news if trump isn't president.
Can you explain to us why with such good news that the majority of Democrats don't want Biden to run for re-election? What is it you see that they don't?

No, sorry 17 million of them returned by January 2021 leaving him with 8 million to return to work, still hasn't happened. You going to tell me why you are in the minority supporting Biden as most Democrats don't want him to run again and his 33% approval rating on the economy has generated some terrible financial results for millions of Americans. You are way too partisan to have any credibility. For some reason you bleed blue for the D ignoring the D results.

Why are you so poorly educated on basic civics, economics, and bls data?
well again it looks like you don't want to take into considerations there is still variances of Covid around and some people are of the age that they don't want to take the chance of getting any of them by going back to work , #2 how many people died from it, leaving less people to work.
and where have I ever said I want Biden to run again?????
I just want people like you to STOP lying about the things that happened and he was left with to clean up.
like the Oil industry taking a big hit in 2020 from both the Covid and the oil price war,
and as for your statement " You are way too partisan to have any credibility. For some reason you bleed blue for the D ignoring the D results." YOU need to look in a mirror and change that D to a R
and that also goes for your last statement YOU REALLY NEED TO TAKE A CLOSE LOOK AT YOURSELF
have a nice night

The Joe Biden economy, Employing more people to do less, while cost of living goes up, and wages go down.

Spin job.

Now try and actually answer the question?
Unless it is too complex for you.

Are saying BLS data like Household Survey's and Employment-Population Ratio's do not matter?
Yes or no?
Not at all, but what seemed too complex for you was not getting banned, so I guess you can read this in whatever sock you put on next time.

elmo-shrug.gif

Can you explain to us why with such good news that the majority of Democrats don't want Biden to run for re-election? What is it you see that they don't?

A continuation and extension of this:
IMG_20220805_205907.jpg
Can you find AOC in the graph? The white house is ..along the same lines, you can see what's there.
I'm old enough to remember people complaining about the fact that Reagan took a nap every afternoon.
Biden has been villified in broadcast and social media.

The Senate was meant to be a body of elder statesmen, in a chamber that would maintain stability. The house wasn't meant to be that way but the graph shows the same pattern.

So hey I'm for Angus King '24! Go figure.

You also ignore official data and questions posed to you about your position on the issues. Seems that liberals are cult followers today totally incapable of being objective and doing any research. Doesn't appear that you have any clue as to the role of the federal gov't or the results generated by the Biden puppeteer always voting for the D regardless of the results.
1659766867768.png

I don't live in England thus have no opinion on what is going on in your country, you should adopt the same attitude
For that we are grateful. Just pointing out how completely out of whack your 'liberal' obsession is, ignoring the reality that all colours of government around the world are suffering from impending recession-as every analyst confidently predicts. Much as you would like it to be to suit your narrative, inflation and recession are not exclusively the outcome of 'liberal' economic policy. But your stubborn attitude won't allow you to admit it. There's no shame in being wrong; look on it as an opportunity to learn.

Last edited:
You have yet to prove me wrong so that doesn't give you much credibility and not surprising. I just posted the official employment numbers from BLS so if those numbers are wrong take it up with BLS, there were 158.8 million employed February 2020 and 158.3 million July 2022, so how is that data wrong? I will never understand foreigners who are so poorly educated in U.S. economics and civics continuing to make fools of themselves here.
Do your numbers include part-time, gig economy jobs?

Your problem is you buy media and other rhetoric and ignore official verifiable data, which one is accurate? I posted the link, why do you have the inability to research and then admit when wrong. Couldn't care less what the media reports as they are the messenger the message is what matters and BLS provides the message. Your loyalty to liberalism shows pure selfishness because liberalism is destroying those who need the help the most
'Liberalism' and a Labour government gave Britain our NHS and benefits system which helps the most needy and has done so since the end of WW2. How inconvenient, right? Naturally conservatives want to tear it down and introduce a system as hopelessly inadequate as that in the US, leaving millions uninsured because they can't afford to be shafted by venal insurers.

Last edited:
Be interesting to see what the Fed will do in September with the rate.... .25% increase? .75% increase?

I don't see any other choice. Even in the best of times, a labor market isn't really supposed to be this tight. And on top of that we're heading into the quarter when spending tends to ramp up the most.

Back
Top Bottom