• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

U.S. Job Growth Unexpectedly Soared in July

No, you don't understand it at all and its purpose not what it was supposed to be. Where did you go to school because this is embarrassing. You have any idea how much I contributed along with my employer to SS and Medicare? No you don't have a fricken clue. SS was created by FDR when the life expectancy was 62 years old. The gov;t borrowed that money throughout history and never paid it back. The left has a real patsy in many people in this forum. My wife contributed as well and died at age 62, any idea how much the family got from her contributions? Stop letting the left make a fool out of you.

Here is a little test for you, take your SS contribution and your employers if you are working, put it into a simple savings account for your working career and see how much you would have when you retire? Then see how much you will get from the gov't? Wow what an embarrassment

The anger is sad.

I have a 401k. Who just depends on Social Security. It's rather pathetic that you can't recognize that you get more than you paid in. The healthcare costs to Medicare of a heart attack, easily 100,000. Cancer, 200,000 to 2 million or more. Knee replacements, 40k a least. You may well cost the Medicare system millions of dollars, did you pay that kind of money in? Come on.

The working class is underpaid. Unless you contend that you were overpaid? And that our current levels of exploitation are preferable
Your opinion noted but as usual you always give the employee the benefit of doubt as it doesn't matter who they treat the employers customers, what appearance they have, whether or not they show up on time but you have no problem believing the rhetoric. As stated you control what you make and don't have a clue if others are under paid.

Republicans think that everyone is overpaid except them and their families.
Spoken like that good little liberal robot who is clueless about business in general. there are a lot of very rich liberals out there, are they overpaid?

Your opinion noted but as usual you always give the employee the benefit of doubt as it doesn't matter who they treat the employers customers, what appearance they have, whether or not they show up on time but you have no problem believing the rhetoric. As stated you control what you make and don't have a clue if others are under paid.
It’s your contention that everyone became lazier workers after Reagan took office in 1980?

That before 1980, all workers were just better at their jobs and better people?

8E48E835-253E-4173-B766-7BB146789EC8.png

It’s your contention that everyone became lazier workers after Reagan took office in 1980?

That before 1980, all workers were just better at their jobs and better people?

View attachment 67405063
Again what relevance does that chart have to do with the OP? You want to believe that people are underpaid what did you pay your employees that worked for you? You control what you pay your people not what someone else pays theirs

Again what relevance does that chart have to do with the OP? You want to believe that people are underpaid what did you pay your employees that worked for you? You control what you pay your people not what someone else pays theirs

You’re attributing wages to be 100% based on merit.

Do you believe everyone got lazier after 1980?

Trump is a shitbag. A standard slimy politician over a shitbag is an okay trade
That was not my point.
Judging a career politician on how he conducts himself in public is ridiculous.

it should be on how they govern and what they stand for...how how well he has been trained to 'act properly'.

Given the level of stupidity that has oozed from your keyboard in this very thread, it takes extra special talent to eclipse your contributions... and yet this post goes above and beyond.

I posted a broken record gif in response to someone who literally posts the same exact trash in every single thread. That's not a strawman.

:ROFLMAO:

Im dead
:rolleyes:

School is in:

'The straw man is a logical fallacy that replaces something (a person, a viewpoint, an argument) with a distorted version that blows the original out of proportion to make it easier to attack.'

Straw Man: Definition, Examples, and How to Disarm It - Think, But How?

A straw man argument is a misrepresentation of an opinion designed to be as easy to refute. If you run into it, try disarming it. To learn how, see examples here!
thinkbuthow.com

That is EXACTLY what your 'post' was.

It appears it is you whom does not know what a 'strawman' is.

School is out.

You’re attributing wages to be 100% based on merit.

Do you believe everyone got lazier after 1980?
I see a lot of very lazy people here in this forum people who refuse to do research and then post meaningless charts that have no context you're lumping everybody in to one chart and there are various circumstances that determine productivity and wages

Your opinion on social security and medicare is noted but we don't care.

I see a lot of very lazy people here in this forum people who refuse to do research and then post meaningless charts that have no context you're lumping everybody in to one chart and there are various circumstances that determine productivity and wages
Yes, there are various circumstances. What, you think this is an argument? LOL! "Variables exist, therefore I win!"

Biden has been a politician for decades.
He has been trained to act in public a certain way.
That is hardly something to be admired.
Actually, it is. It makes a good role model. It lifts the tone of the discussion. Since the president represents the nation, it reflects well upon us.

Of course, being of good character is more important, but acting like a decent human being is not something we ever used to even think about when it came to president.

Trump changed that.

Unlike any president before him in my lifetime, Trump routinely uses crude and vulgar language. He glorifies and applauds violence.
He praises dictators and sells out America, saying that he trusts Putin more than our own intelligence services.
Trump, in the words, of his own Attorney General is "shockingly detached from reality."
He insults American POWs and gold star families.
He as president was seen as a laughingstock around the world

His propensity for lying is legendary.

Trump's own appointees ("only the best people!") have said about him:
Priebus: "he's an idiot"
McMaster: "a dope"
Mnuchin: "an idiot"
Cohn: "dumb as shit"
Kelly: "unhinged & an idiot"
Mattis: "5th grader"
Bannon: "11-year-old child"
Tillerson: "****ing moron"

Biden is such a refreshing change back to normal that sometimes we forget just how obscene the previous four years were.

More weak strawman nonsense. I said less accurate. Anyone who has basic familiarity with the data knows that sampling size, methodology (how they conduct the survey), and lack of revision reduces accuracy. In fact, the BLS states this explicitly.

e7db88d12b.png

43adef859d.png
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Your idea of posting 'unbiased, factual proof' is to post explanations from the very source of the statistics?
You don't think that makes them biased?
Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Clearly, you do not even know what the word 'unbiased' means.
False. Do you have unbiased, factual, scientific proof this is true? :ROFLMAO:
Nope.
Common sense.
The human being cannot respond to a subject matter whilst at the same time not caring at all about that.
It is impossible.
You do not seem to to understand how the human brain works.
Unfortunate.
Once again... nobody cares.
Once again...you do or you would not keep responding to it.

Wow...your knowledge of what words mean seems to be extremely limited.

So, to sum up.
You have NO links to unbiased, factual proof that the Household Survey is less accurate than the Establishment Survey.

Thus...your points I mentioned mean NOTHING.
Exactly as I knew they would.

We are done on this part until you find factual data from unbiased sources...which you almost certainly won't.

Once again, I despise both parties.

Last edited:
At the end of the day, this is all he has in his life. There will always be enough people who have yet to be exposed to his ignorance to feed his repetitive rants, and therefore utterly destroying his shit posts is a most worthy endeavor. I've gotten to him to the point where he refuses to acknowledge any of my posts but will like anyone who disagrees with me. It is a waste of time trying to educate him, as he has zero desire to learn about these subjects.
True or False?

Both the Employment-Population Ratio AND the Employment Survey show that there are less Americans employed now than there were in March, 2022?

(and I bet you will not be able to answer this simple question either as it severely damages your narrative)

The consequences of Reaganism

Actually, it is. It makes a good role model. It lifts the tone of the discussion. Since the president represents the nation, it reflects well upon us.

Of course, being of good character is more important, but acting like a decent human being is not something we ever used to even think about when it came to president.

Trump changed that.

Unlike any president before him in my lifetime, Trump routinely uses crude and vulgar language. He glorifies and applauds violence.
He praises dictators and sells out America, saying that he trusts Putin more than our own intelligence services.
Trump, in the words, of his own Attorney General is "shockingly detached from reality."

Biden is such a refreshing change back to normal that sometimes we forget just how obscene the previous four years were.
Absolutely amazing how every post you have to insert trump even one that is supposed to tout Biden performance have no idea what is wrong with far too many people in this country today trump is out of office Biden is a disaster

So...you think that a man who has been in politics for 51 years?
And has thus been taught by his handlers EXACTLY how to act in public?
Is a means to determine 'what a good role model is'?

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

I judge people by what they believe in and what they do.
Not how they pretend to act in public.

Plus, the man is CLEARLY going senile.
No matter which party he is with?
You should not want someone like that as the Commander-In-Chief.
That is flat out dangerous.

We are done here as clearly your ideas of what is a role model are flat out ridiculous, IMO.
And your mind is clearly closed on the matter.

Buh bye 🧦 boy
That's right folks...he could not produce ANY unbiased proof to back up his position.

Remember that.

Nobody cares.
It staggers the mind that your posts are so INCREDIBLY stupid that you actually are stating that no one can care about something that you are commenting about over, and over and over again.

cry-laughing.jpg

Republicans think that everyone is overpaid except them and their families.
So...you are making blanket statements about tens of millions of people.
99.9999% of which, you have never even met.

Funny, I imagine you do not like men making blanket assumptions about women.
Yet here you are doing the EXACT, same thing about Reps.

Hypocrisy or what?

Whatever.
:rolleyes:

Trump changed that.

I will remind you that 74 million Americans voted on policy and results you however voted on personality and perceived rhetoric have you set your Trump tax cut back. How you doing with that Biden 11% inflation

Immune, no, responsible NO, stop blaming others for your own personal choices. You control what you earn, what you do, how you handle yourself and the value you add to an employer who are here to make a profit not to hire you. You have to give them a valid reason to keep you. Luck? ROFLMAO, not going there as you have no clue what my life was like, but the difference apparently was two parents who taught me personal responsibility and the reality that there are consequences for the choices you make, good or bad. You call that luck, I call it good parenting and obviously something you don't understand. This thread isn't about me, it is about the reality that we still have fewer people employed in July 2022 than we had in February 2020 and you want to celebrate that.
Blaming others for my personal choices?
It’s not a ‘blame’ thing. Why is everything WASP coated with guilt and condescending BS?
“Poor choices”—
1)”fell” into proper family
2)

Y’all are the only ones that get pissy when *other* groups just get to do the same things.
Nobody is taking anything *away* from you. Grow up

Back
Top Bottom