• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

U.S. Image Plummets Internationally as Most Say Country Has Handled Coronavirus Badly

Rogue Valley

Lead or get out of the way
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
PEW - U.S. Image Plummets Internationally as Most Say Country Has Handled Coronavirus Badly

Ratings for Trump remain poor

Trumps disastrous foreign policies and his failure to effectively deal with the coronavirus have severely tarnished the US reputation and image abroad.

Related: More People Worldwide Trust Putin Than Trump – Pew

Trumps disastrous foreign policies and his failure to effectively deal with the coronavirus have severely tarnished the US reputation and image abroad.

people don't realize this has economic implications.

The United States in 3 1/2 years has gone from being THE essential Nation, the worlds anchor to the petulant child sitting at the kiddie table crying incessantly, with a messy diaper as the adults are trying to sit down to eat. "How far we have fallen", and only one man in the world is to blame; Donald John Trump.

OUR dollars standing as the Worlds Reserve Currency is in jeopardy, because of Donald John Trump's miss-handling of this pandemic, world trade and trade relations and his worldwide clown show of an administration.

You, of course, know what those are but you are too busy meeting the world leaders to write a couple of paragraphs.
BTW, it's 9:07. You are late. Merkel is waiting.

Next time, write your own posts and leave your kids alone.

How did you come up with this crap? THE essential Nation? The World's anchor? What the **** is that?

Here is a simple rule: If the world hates the US, it's a sure-fire proof that Trump is doing something right for the US. Like that bs aka Paris Accords that gave Greta multiple orgasms.

Putin became the world's most hated man when he organized that referendum in Crimea. Good for Crimea, good for Russia, bad for the apoplectic world. The lake is over there.

Did you know that kids often kill their parents when they get cut off?

Last edited:
Here is a simple rule: If the world hates the US, it's a sure-fire proof that Trump is doing something right for the US. Like that bs aka Paris Accords that gave Greta multiple orgasms.

Another Q nutjob. No, if the world hates the US, it's not proof trump is doing it right. Of course, if the world's view of the US went UP under trump, we'd never hear the end of it from the cult how great that was. Then there is attacking the climate, calling efforts to not destroy it a teenager's orgasms.

Well for a post that's disjointed and lacking clarity you've managed to be disgusting too. :roll:

The world, and especially the Iranians, the Mexicans, the Chinese, the Euros, and the climate freaks loved Obongo.

Do you really want me to explain why?

Last edited:
Well for a post that's disjointed and lacking clarity you've managed to be disgusting too. :roll:

She made herself a public person and decided to lie as she was told by the muppet masters.

If she had her way, human suffering would be hard to imagine. She, like Biden today, is a Trojan horse to gain acesss to our kids, to scare the **** of them, and give them nightmares.

In that context, I am a perfect gentleman. She deserves a lot worse. "I am just a little girl" does not work when you want to hurt so many because you bought into the GW lies.

She should be on her smartphone gossiping about boys.

How misogynistic of you; no, I'm not surprised. :roll:

How misogynistic of you; no, I'm not surprised. :roll:
But she is just a cute little girl? Yeah, sure, because cute little girls want to destroy the world economy. I got it. This makes that idiot cute and almost adorable.

But she is just a cute little girl? Yeah, sure, because cute little girls want to destroy the world economy. I got it. This makes that idiot cute and almost adorable.

Funny how MOST of the World disagrees.

Funny how MOST of the World disagrees.
Most of the world can pay for her idiotic ideas and go to ****. We are no longer the world's ATM. Thank you, Mr. Trump.

Most of the world can pay for her idiotic ideas and go to ****. We are no longer the world's ATM. Thank you, Mr. Trump.

WE are no longer respected as the World leader either; thank you ... Trump you dick.

Trump is a prick with ears.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…