• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

U.S. Gives Israeli Spy Asylum vid

RyrineaHaruno

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal

I am not sure what I think about this as of right now it just seem like a double standard to me at least.

Why is it a "double standard"?
Why don't you know what you think of it yet?
Why are you posting it?

Last edited:
Never heard about this case, do you have any other source with more details?

Edit: Ahh.. it's that son of a Hamas official that has given information to the Shin Bet and has aided Israel in the fight against terrorism.
He has saved a lot of innocent lives with his actions.
Why do you object to the US giving asylum to this guy?

Last edited:
Never heard about this case, do you have any other source with more details?

Edit: Ahh.. it's that son of a Hamas official that has given information to the Shin Bet and has aided Israel in the fight against terrorism.
He has saved a lot of innocent lives with his actions.
Why do you object to the US giving asylum to this guy?
Yes, She shought she was posting the Dirt on another "Israeli Spy". (I wasn't going to tell)
But yes, it's the "Son of Hamas" case in which he spied FOR Israel (and secondarily perhaps the USA) Against Hamas and friends, and maybe even related info on Iran.
He did Not spy On the USA so there is no "Double standard". In fact, asylum may be owed. Thus the quick hearing.
This is another Botched Bash-Israel string by the OP.

Last edited:
Yes, She shought she was posting the Dirt on another "Israeli Spy". (but I wasn't going to tell her)
But yes, it's the "Son of Hamas" case in which he spied FOR Israel (and possibly the USA) Against Hamas and friends, maybe even Iran.
He did Nor spy On the USA so there is no "Double standard"... in fact, assylum may be owed. Thus the quick hearing.
This is another Botched Bash Israel string by the OP.

Guess so.
The title was quite misleading, it makes it sound as if this guy was an Israeli spying on the US for Israel, while in reality he's really a Palestinian, a son of one of Hamas' founders, who has spied on the organization for Israel and against the terrorists, giving information to the shin bet about many planned terrorist attacks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom