• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

U.S. explores sending Ukraine more advanced weapons after scuttling Polish jet deal

I really wish Biden would grow a pair.

Unless he's doing all this stuff behind the scenes, but not admitting it publicly. Which is what I hope is happening.

Several reports of US equipment in Ukraine that are strikingly similar to equipment allegedly abandoned in Afghanistan .

Yet another coincidence ?

Have Sleepy's handlers actually done something quite cute --- in a corrupt and distasteful way ?

Describe this balancing act to me

Russia has drawn the line on its borders whereas you are thousands of miles away and throwing others under the bus as proxies for your war with Russia.

Recall Cuba was a RESPONSE to Turkey, that means you initiated the crisis
Russia marched soldiers into another sovereign nation, and began murdering non combatants, after Puten swore numerous times they weren't going to do that.

True or untrue?

Russia marched soldiers into another sovereign nation, and began murdering non combatants, after Puten swore numerous times they weren't going to do that.

True or untrue?

I'll play the true untrue game for as long as you are prepared to do the same, sound ok?

Yes Russia invaded Ukraine in an illegal war after he had lied that they were just military exercises and civilians have died as a result of that war. No problen for me saying that is true. So we have a war criminal that has lied

Now for your turn

In 2003 the US invaded the sovereign nation of Iraq in an illegal war , built on a pack of lies, and civilains also died as a result. So we have the same, liars and war criminals but this time from the US/UK.

True or false?

We aren't the ones that started this hairball. Wanna blame someone for starting shit? Blame the loonball in Moscow.

It started with NATO expansion easwards which began , Germany aside, from 1999 onwards. People in the know warned about it but were ignored so the arms industries and corporatocracy could cash in on Eastern European countries

As ever, you always want to start at a point that is meant to absolve you of any blame when the fact is you have had your dirty hands in the wheel for years. In 2008 the current CIA head, who was US ambassador to Russia warned with astonishing precision that NATO membership for Ukraine could...........

potentially split the country in two, leading to violence or even, some claim, civil war, which would force Russia to decide whether to intervene.

But you want to start this 3 weeks ago? The proxy war has raged for 7 tears in Ukraine alone, the " civil war" Burns warned about.

Putin is definitely responsible for this war to the largest degree BUT so are the Ukrainians themselves and those that have supported assisted wreckless NATO expansion to the borders of the Russian state. Get a broader perspective if you wish to understand why this is happening

Yeah, they just keep changing the lines and expanding those "borders".

They have been and were consistent on Ukraine and Georgian membership of NATO being red lines having swallowed the previous wreckless NATO expansions of 1999 and 2004. You would be better served looking at it from the other way, how NATO expansion has been the most prolific of expansions. Both George Kennan and William Burns, warned in 1997 and 2008 respectively,along with many others, that this wasn't going to end well and now those predictions have proven to be correct

They have been and were consistent on Ukraine and Georgian membership of NATO being red lines having swallowed the previous wreckless NATO expansions of 1999 and 2004. You would be better served looking at it from the other way, how NATO expansion has been the most prolific of expansions. Both George Kennan and William Burns, warned in 1997 and 2008 respectively,along with many others, that this wasn't going to end well and now those predictions have proven to be correct

So what if they have been "consistent".

No excuse for this attack nor attacks on Georgia.

So what if they have been "consistent".

No excuse for this attack nor attacks on Georgia.

Better " excuses" than your own illegal wars by a country mile

It started with NATO expansion easwards which began , Germany aside, from 1999 onwards. People in the know warned about it but were ignored so the arms industries and corporatocracy could cash in on Eastern European countries

As ever, you always want to start at a point that is meant to absolve you of any blame when the fact is you have had your dirty hands in the wheel for years. In 2008 the current CIA head, who was US ambassador to Russia warned with astonishing precision that NATO membership for Ukraine could...........

But you want to start this 3 weeks ago? The proxy war has raged for 7 tears in Ukraine alone, the " civil war" Burns warned about.

Putin is definitely responsible for this war to the largest degree BUT so are the Ukrainians themselves and those that have supported assisted wreckless NATO expansion to the borders of the Russian state. Get a broader perspective if you wish to understand why this is happening
Somebody call the Waaaaaambulance :rolleyes:

Nations wanted to be part of NATO. And Putzin starting shit in Ukraine is reasons #1 thru 20,000 as to WHY.

Somebody call the Waaaaaambulance :rolleyes:

Nations wanted to be part of NATO. And Putzin starting shit in Ukraine is reasons #1 thru 20,000 as to WHY.

You are only confirming what I said. You deny all of the history all of the warnings and ignore the conflict is already 7 years old but has just gone into an overdrive situation.

That's proper shallow analysis imo and one you have been brainwashed with since 3 weeks ago.

You are only confirming what I said. You deny all of the history all of the warnings and ignore the conflict is already 7 years old but has just gone into an overdrive situation.

That's proper shallow analysis imo and one you have been brainwashed with since 3 weeks ago.
Lol. It's extremely amusing to see you accuse another of "being brainwashed". How long has yours been in operation? 7 years? More? I can accept that both of you have your own peculiar predilections. But seriously.

Last edited:
Lol. It's extremely amusing to see you accuse another of "being brainwashed". How long has yours been in operation? 7 years? More?

Talking of the brainwashed lol here's another. Someone who only now wants to talk in depth about war crimes . I'm shocked I tell ya!

Obviously you are still unable to pull yourself away from the western indoctrination you have had all your entire life.

If it's any consolation I managed to escape it and that's why I can call ALL criminals, criminals ,be they Russians, Ukrainians, Americans.Brits Some of you people cannot even admit to the crimes of your own you are that brainwashed so yeah, if the cap fits and all that...............

He's straight out of the Kremlin that one.
Think it's significant he joined right after the annexation of Crimea? A walking, posting example of a lack of "discrimination".

Think it's significant he joined right after the annexation of Crimea? A walking, posting example of a lack of "discrimination".

:ROFLMAO:

Reds under Ya beds lol

U.S. explores sending Ukraine more advanced weapons after scuttling Polish jet deal

The Ukraine military has 56 fighter jets left and is using them 5-10 hours per day. Without spare parts, they'll begin falling out of the sky due to maintanance issues.

After the Afghanistan evacuation fiasco-disaster, I hoped the Pentagon was done with shameful operations. Now comes its denial of the Polish MiGs.

Perhaps NATO should use Slovakia as a Ukraine resupply hub. It has both the standard EU railroad track gauge, and the slightly wider Ukraine railroad track gauge.
If Biden can manage to dither long enough then it won't matter and he can comfortably shrug his shoulders and say "We tried". It's not like he has to worry about getting votes or anything. Democrats will vote for him no matter what and if you're a Democrat then whatever happens to the rest of the world is simply the price that has to be paid for the party to stay in power.

I am so tired of leaders that fear "fear itself" as a self-imposed crippling of their freedom of action. The mere fact that the Pentagon is "considering" larger anti-aircraft systems is a confession that they too were being held back, along with however many other weapon systems as yet not revealed.

This is ludicrous, we go into this war with a promise of assisting Ukraine to the max (other than combat) and are leaving it with desperate puppy dog whimpering. Every day that passes it seems we get more information on what else we won't do...as Ukraine is subjected to increasing preesure and even mercenaries brought in from as far as Africa.

Finally, I read that the administration is preparing another set of increased sanctions...which raises the question, why weren't all these sanctions imposed two weeks ago?
It was to be expected. In the first days of this war Biden offered Zelensky asylum. The rather obvious take is that Biden never expected Zelensky to fight. Last week the Israeli PM, Bennet, urged Zelensky to give up. Outside of Turkey and Poland NATO has been VERY quiet about this whole thing and the sanctions have been more for the media than against Putin. Nukes make a great media excuse to do as little as possible but the reality is that if we allow that threat to stand then we will see it used again by Xi, Kim and the Mullahs when they do their thing.

The handling of this conflict by the west really doesn't make any more sense than Putin's decision to go into Ukraine did. There is a whole lot of "not quite right" about this and I'd sure like to stop it all now so that we can figure out the cause of all the weirdness.

The Ukraine military has 56 fighter jets left and is using them 5-10 hours per day. Without spare parts, they'll begin falling out of the sky due to maintanance issues.

After the Afghanistan evacuation fiasco-disaster, I hoped the Pentagon was done with shameful operations. Now comes its denial of the Polish MiGs.

Perhaps NATO should use Slovakia as a Ukraine resupply hub. It has both the standard EU railroad track gauge, and the slightly wider Ukraine railroad track gauge.
How was the evacuation of more than 120,000 people in a hostile environment in just a few weeks, a shameful operation? The Pentagon did that rather well, IMHO?

I'll play the true untrue game for as long as you are prepared to do the same, sound ok?

Yes Russia invaded Ukraine in an illegal war after he had lied that they were just military exercises and civilians have died as a result of that war. No problen for me saying that is true. So we have a war criminal that has lied

Now for your turn

In 2003 the US invaded the sovereign nation of Iraq in an illegal war , built on a pack of lies, and civilains also died as a result. So we have the same, liars and war criminals but this time from the US/UK.

True or false?
Can you prove our leaders KNEW they were lying about weapons of mass destruction?

What I saw, on the news, were fields of dead bodies from saddam gassing his own people.

Now, you prove US leadership KNEW there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, and I'll say, true. War crime.

Can you prove our leaders KNEW they were lying about weapons of mass destruction?

What I saw, on the news, were fields of dead bodies from saddam gassing his own people.

Now, you prove US leadership KNEW there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, and I'll say, true. War crime.

The case need not be predicated on the lies about WMDs, or ties with AQ, or Anthrax in the US postal service , or procurement of nuclear materials

It is a stone waller on the wish to induce regime change, which, is illegal. The reasonings for the invasion were lies, a ruse, and due to the stated intent of the US leaderships from 1998 onwards to work towards regime change in Iraq the case for indictment is especially well supported.

We saw the same thing with the misuse of UNSCR 1973 wrt Libya which makes the actions there open to charges of crimes. But I am happy to stick with Iraq first and then move on to Afghanistan

So, the invasion to induce regime change ? Guilty or not?

If Biden can manage to dither long enough then it won't matter and he can comfortably shrug his shoulders and say "We tried". It's not like he has to worry about getting votes or anything. Democrats will vote for him no matter what and if you're a Democrat then whatever happens to the rest of the world is simply the price that has to be paid for the party to stay in power.

You might as well post this sort of crap. Your reputation here can't get much worse.

Back
Top Bottom