• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

U.S. Expels 12 russian Diplomats At U.N. For "Espionage Activities"

Liberal7360

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
This is interesting.

According to the White House his investigation has been going on for months.

I wonder how long these spies have been here and what harm, if any, have they done?

That is a excellent start. But be prepared Russia will be expelling folks from our embassy in Russia.

Yeah, I figured this shit was going to hit the fan. A lot more to come I imagine, because our grid is at stake.

This is interesting.

I wonder how long these spies have been here and what harm, if any, have they done?

Since there is no need to provide any details on the given reasons for expulsion, "espionage activities" is about as good a reason as "mopery with intent to gawk" or "persistent spitting on the sidewalk" would have been.

This is interesting.

Usually I think we let the Russian spies hang around because better the devil you know than the one you don't.

I'm assuming this was intended to send a message.

Back
Top Bottom