• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

U.S. Drones for Ukraine Will Include Latest Tank Killers

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

U.S. Drones for Ukraine Will Include Latest Tank Killers​

• Newest model versions can destroy Russian tanks, artillery
  • ‘Flying Shotgun’ is part of new $300 million Pentagon order

Our technologies is a big problem for the Muscovite imperialists . Time to stop being timid with these Barbarians. Give the Ukrainians what they need, Tanks and Fighters before The Hordemen succeed in cutting off the South and East.

hate to say it again but this war, in some fashion, it gonna last years.

I used to think that but I'm going to be honest I don't think Russia can wage an offensive war for years. I'm not sure they even have another 6 months at this rate.

I used to think that but I'm going to be honest I don't think Russia can wage an offensive war for years. I'm not sure they even have another 6 months at this rate.
if russia keeps land and installs puppets then the war will be covert and include terrorism and assassination's. all that could last a long time.

you are 100% right, 1- 2 months they can run it max ... putin runs out of Manpower already

No it won't. The Russian gov't won't be able to keep up the mirage for that long with the citizenry.
Are you saying the fake news!!!! will not keep working. It's been working in the U.S. on the right for 6 years.

Well, it’s clear that the Russians are retreating to positions east of the Dneiper River, and are going to try and hold the same provinces that they have been interfering in for four years.

I guess Putin is still going to try and push the old ethnic victim play, that he started this war with.

It hasn’t occurred to him that that gambit failed right out of the box.

But the Red Army’s performance isn’t likely to improve. And they’re apparantly dealing with their heavy losses and lack of effective command and control by letting their conscripts run wild.

Now is the time to drive the Red Army completely out of Ukraine.

Are you saying the fake news!!!! will not keep working. It's been working in the U.S. on the right for 6 years.
Only because our elected leaders have allowed it to. That's changing as we speak. No one is blind to the atrocities taking place in Ukraine.

It's not the US that matters much. It's the citizens of Russia. Putin can't keep the truth from them for much longer. Coffins are piling up full of Russian Kids.

Once the general sentiment starts changing in Russia, it will change here too. When Tuckers audience realizes they are all being brainwashed, it will change.

Hit and sunk, did at least cope cage survived?

1649188674171.png

U.S. Drones for Ukraine Will Include Latest Tank Killers​

• Newest model versions can destroy Russian tanks, artillery
  • ‘Flying Shotgun’ is part of new $300 million Pentagon order

Our technologies is a big problem for the Muscovite imperialists . Time to stop being timid with these Barbarians. Give the Ukrainians what they need, Tanks and Fighters before The Hordemen succeed in cutting off the South and East.

Makes a lot of sense. Russian tanks would be vulnerable to drone launched missiles, and in turn the drones are harder for the anti-air systems to intercept. This means either fewer tanks - or the tanks will have to be pulled back into a more protected position. Without tanks the Russian forces become poorly trained and motivated infantry.

if russia keeps land and installs puppets then the war will be covert and include terrorism and assassination's. all that could last a long time.
Another Afghanistan - install puppet govt in the areas they control, lose blood and treasure for 10+ years fighting against insurgents.

All for Putin's ego.

Another Afghanistan - install puppet govt in the areas they control, lose blood and treasure for 10+ years fighting against insurgents.

All for Putin's ego.
he's not a genius.

Makes a lot of sense. Russian tanks would be vulnerable to drone launched missiles, and in turn the drones are harder for the anti-air systems to intercept. This means either fewer tanks - or the tanks will have to be pulled back into a more protected position. Without tanks the Russian forces become poorly trained and motivated infantry.

he's not a genius.

Most egotists aren't. Exhibit A: Trump.

EHRMAGERD WHY HAZ LEFT ALWAYS MAKE DEH CONVERZASHUN BOUT TRUMP! U HAZ DEH TDS!

guys , Rasputitsa + our new drones, sounds like Moscow´s worst nightmare come true , am i right ?

I don't think so. The economic interconnectivity of our world has changed how warfare will be conducted. By isolating itself from the rest of the world, Russia has severed those connections. That's not sustainable in the long term, and the Russian population itself is going to push back.

Look at the impact the early covid isolation had on our economy and people, as well as the ripple effect it had. Russians have many restaurants and businesses just shut down - with jobs lost. People are fighting for food in grocery stores. They are cut off from most countries (China the exception) for goods and supplies. Their banking connections are severed. Their computer systems under attack. On top of that, their ground forces are suffering heavy casualties and being pushed back. I think we're talking months, not years.

I don't think so. The economic interconnectivity of our world has changed how warfare will be conducted. By isolating itself from the rest of the world, Russia has severed those connections. That's not sustainable in the long term, and the Russian population itself is going to push back.

Look at the impact the early covid isolation had on our economy and people, as well as the ripple effect it had. Russians have many restaurants and businesses just shut down - with jobs lost. People are fighting for food in grocery stores. They are cut off from most countries (China the exception) for goods and supplies. Their banking connections are severed. Their computer systems under attack. On top of that, their ground forces are suffering heavy casualties and being pushed back. I think we're talking months, not years.
100 % agree with you

guys , Rasputitsa + our new drones, sounds like Moscow´s worst nightmare come true , am i right ?

You'd think Napoleon's (and the Nazis') folly in the Russian mud would have taught them a thing or two.

All for Putin's ego.
At least in Ukraine there are those who are more aligned with Russia, along with ethnic Russians, so there is more of a base to work from than Afghanistan where no one wanted them there. Still though, there will likely be insurgencies in Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts.

At least in Ukraine there are those who are more aligned with Russia, along with ethnic Russians, so there is more of a base to work from than Afghanistan where no one wanted them there. Still though, there will likely be insurgencies in Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts.
I think that was Putin's mistake, in part. There are reports he expected his troops to be greeted with flowers in Ukraine, and was furious when they were met with scorn and resistance.

I think that was Putin's mistake, in part. There are reports he expected his troops to be greeted with flowers in Ukraine, and was furious when they were met with scorn and resistance.
I can't wait to learn more about the actual intelligence Putin was getting, because it's really bad intel based on the outcome thus far.

Back
Top Bottom