• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

U.S. Capitol Police officer cleared of wrongdoing in fatal shooting of Ashli Babbitt during Capitol attack

Not a one of them by Ashli Babbitt. Creepy how many on the left support shooting dead someone at the front of a mob to dissuade the rest of the mob.

Not on the left so save that. I'm on the side if fk around and find out. She did.

Idk, chasing down her husband's ex and rear ending her car three times sounds a tad criminal. As well as calling in false police reports. The charges never resulted in conviction but let's not pretend she was June Cleaver.
Where's the outrage and riots about an unarmed white woman being killed by a police officer? Why is the media not concerned about her killing at the hands of a police officer?

”Authorities determined there was insufficient evidence to prove Babbitt’s civil rights were violated, and that it was reasonable for the officer to believe he was firing in self-defense or in defense of members of Congress and aides who were fleeing the House chamber. Prosecutors did not identify the officer.”

According to the article, the victiis being used as a recruiting tool for the far right, there’s even a flag. The Star of David is a nice touch!

Wonderful news. I hope Babbitt gets an award.

”Authorities determined there was insufficient evidence to prove Babbitt’s civil rights were violated, and that it was reasonable for the officer to believe he was firing in self-defense or in defense of members of Congress and aides who were fleeing the House chamber. Prosecutors did not identify the officer.”

According to the article, the victiis being used as a recruiting tool for the far right, there’s even a flag. The Star of David is a nice touch!

View attachment 67328583
So, time to burn down and loot stores in DC. Right? That's how we are supposed to handle stuff like this, right? We are supposed to do that when and officer shoots an unarmed person and Then is not charged right? or is that magically just for black people?

I wonder why I dont know anybody in real life that tries to support this terrorist and say it wasn't a justified shoot when its like a textbook example of a justified shooting

people, left, right, people that voted for Trump etc . . nobody in real life says otherwise

very telling . . . .
😁 🍿
So someone unarmed participation in an act of protest and civil disobedience is now a terrorist? Does that apply everyone who participates in similar protests and acts of civil disobedience?

So, an unarmed white woman, with no criminal history, is killed by a police officer while participating in an act of civil disobedience and there's no outrage or riots. Hmm....
Didn't have enough melanin.

Where's the outrage and riots about an unarmed white woman being killed by a police officer? Why is the media not concerned about her killing at the hands of a police officer?

You'll need to check with those who are outraged. The media covered the story, but again, address your concerns to them.

1.) So someone unarmed participation in an act of protest and civil disobedience is now a terrorist?
2.) Does that apply everyone who participates in similar protests and acts of civil disobedience?

1.) no what makes this dead moron a terrorist is her participation in a violent mob storming our nation's capitol and breaching it in order to overthrow democracy . . thats just basic common sense.
2.) yes anybody that storms the nation's capitol in order to overthrow democracy is a moron terrorist

🤷‍♂️

1.) no what makes this dead moron a terrorist is her participation in a violent mob storming our nation's capitol and breaching it in order to overthrow democracy . . thats just basic common sense.
2.) yes anybody that storms the nation's capitol in order to overthrow democracy is a moron terrorist

🤷‍♂️
No one tried to "overthrow democracy."

Now, why do you suppose white people aren't rioting and looting cities across the country demanding the officer who killed the unarmed white woman to be tried and convicted of murder?

I often point out that "progressivism" is code for corporate-fascism. You got the fascist part down perfectly - even Nazism concepts down perfectly in your message. The racism? Definitely. Everyone just a race to you. Shooting trespassers and traitors? Yep, definitely Nazi Brown Shirt stuff.
Totally non-responsive. You are a waste of my time.

1.)No one tried to "overthrow democracy."
2.) Now, why do you suppose white people aren't rioting and looting cities across the country demanding the officer who killed the unarmed white woman to be tried and convicted of murder?

1.) actually they factually did, that was their whole purpose based on their own words, but thanks for showing you have no intention of posting with honesty and integrity LOL
2.) because that would be retarded since this was a justified shooting of QAnon nutter terrorists that stormed the capitol LMAO Why would ANYBODY be upset about this. Its a textbook example of how to get yourself killed . . the cop should get a medal.

What makes us fascists for believing the officer justifiably used deadly force to protect the U.S. Capitol. Can you explain where the 'fascism' comes into play?

The right wing is normally pro-LEO, pro law and order. Now a violent mob attacks the Capitol and you side with the thugs and criminals. Should LEOs have just waved the mob through to wherever it was the Congress was sheltering? I'm sure the mob meant no harm, although the mob injured 150 or so LEOs getting to that point. LEO could have asked - will you harm anyone - and if they said no, then they get a hall pass for the building?

The pro-LEO side of the country does not support every police shooting or police involved death. THe pro-LEO crowd believe that all instances should be investigated, and appropriate charges be brought. Shooting an unarmed woman in the neck who is no imminent threat to the numerous officers on the other side of the door is not effective use of force, it wouldn't be is she were black, or Antifa, or anybody else.

It is fascist because you side has shown a disgusting demarcaction between what you see as a good shoot and a bad shoot that is entirely political. You see death as acceptable... if the politics fits. Thi sis a continuation of the last 2 years of Democrats applauding and assisting (through bail, and media apologetics)political violence by the left. You scream about "Citizens United" and "Net Neutrality"... when you fear it hurts the leftist message, applaud corporate power when it assists left wing causes and elections. The left wing is a malignancy on the body politic, and has now crossed the line and checked every single fascist box. They now seek to consolidate power by changing the rules and establishing the same style of authoritarian dictatorship that they applaud in China, Cuba and Venezuela.

Corporatist Authoritarians with a disregard for Life as it suits their politics and a fawning religion built around the state they want to create... textbook fascism.

Has one single fact been provided yet that shows this was not a justified shooting . . .one fact . . anybody?
😁 🍿

(hint, there are none because this was practically text book and one of the most justified shootings on video that has been seenIMO, its exactly the situation deadly force is legal, i could do the same in my home and it would be legal also, but this was the freakin capitol lol)

Due to coronavirus, the Capitol was closed to general tours. In addition, entrance was gained by illegal means.

So no, she didn't have some mystical right to be wherever the hell she wanted to be.
It is not a mystical right... it is a Constitutional Right.

Has one single fact been provided yet that shows this was not a justified shooting . . .one fact . . anybody?
😁 🍿

(hint, there are none because this was practically text book and one of the most justified shootings on video that has been seenIMO, its exactly the situation deadly force is legal, i could do the same in my home and it would be legal also, but this was the freakin capitol lol)
Here are some facts. She was unarmed and not a physical threat to anyone.

Here are some facts. She was unarmed and not a physical threat to anyone.
Wrong

I see what the issue is now, you dont understand what the word fact means or how laws and justification works.

let me help, quick questions
1.) DId the officer know she was not armed? better yet does it matter since she was part of a mob storming the capitol that breached it at least once already and was in the middle of another breach where congress was and the officer was protecting?

2.) what facts prove she was not a physical threat to anyone?

He could of easily shoved the 120 lb woman back out the window, or the 3 officers standing right next to her could have pulled her back. But he was black, and she was white so a bullet through her chest was just fine.
This is pathetic

Yet you quoted me...
Everything perceived is...
Because your response to sky was stupid...thus I commented.

Don't want people to comment on your posts then don't say stupid things.

Yes, it's ok to shoot unarmed white protesters who are no threat to you but kill a black protester? No, that's not acceptable.
Waaaaaaaaa. It's fun watching the hacks flip their scrip with these topics. As If anyone actually believes the bullshit coming out of you guys.

Sit down

Not a one of them by Ashli Babbitt. Creepy how many on the left support shooting dead someone at the front of a mob to dissuade the rest of the mob.
Funny how all you do is support traitors to our nation.

So, time to burn down and loot stores in DC. Right? That's how we are supposed to handle stuff like this, right? We are supposed to do that when and officer shoots an unarmed person and Then is not charged right? or is that magically just for black people?
Nobody is stopping you key boardwarrior

Because the majority of the nation isn't sympathetic to her cause, and feel like she brought it upon herself. It's not like she didn't see the weapon or not know what she was doing. She opted-in, all the way into that window frame.

Also, I think if he had been a "normal" LEO we would have a name by now. I believe that guy was secret service or private security. Different legal obligations.

No one should be surprised at your advocating for murder.
Anyone in their right minds would know that the Capitol Police Officer was within his dutiful right to defend Congress members from a destructive violent crowd crashing their way past those doors. Besides, the Capitol Police were all out of ice cream and cake to serve those traitors insurrectionists.

Back
Top Bottom