• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

U.S. attorney in Georgia: ‘There’s just nothing to’ claims of election fraud

You miss the point entirely, perhaps you're too emotionally involved to think clearly. If it's that simple to analyise the votes a simple random sample could be taken and if any dubiety, proving claims, even one, then a full count and a judicial review, without terms of reference, swift decisions and swift action, with jail for anyone found to of corrupted or attempted to corrupt the will of the people.
Hey presto.... everyone's happy, apart from the criminals!
No. There was no fraud. No actions need to be taken.
You lost. Sit down

Aye, civil war is better. The tanks on the streets, the white supremists are on the street, fully armed, with hand guns and assault rifles. The Black Panthers are on the streets with they're gone and assault rifles, fuses lite, waiting for the starting whistle.
So you're saying that the only alternative to civil war is to give in to people who won't accept the results of elections that they lose according to our laws? Sounds seditious to me.

Oooh..... you silly sausage!
First gulf war, where you had no standing army, and were American military slaughtered civilians, fleeing men women and children Kuwaits, Iraqis, Lebanese Libyans, British, French, German, in fact anyone who was on holiday, business or visiting family, on the road of death to Basra? Or perhaps where the RAF jets flew between American aircraft, and fleeing civilians trucks, cars, lorries even people on foot, in that heat, to stop the slaughter? I wasn't there, but I had many friends still serving.
Or perhaps it was the second gulf war, where the butchery was even greater, and what was left of Saddams army, was defenceless, according to Scott Ritter, were butchered. And as for the illegal war, it was was sold to American and England by bLair and Bush as a used car salesman would sell a clapped out banger, according to Hans Blix. On lies and deceit! Ooh, I won't mention the white phosphorous, the dime bombs or depleted uranium used against the civilian population.
Should I speak about the Kuwait children, babies thrown out of incubators, and bayoneted by Saddams troops, a blatant lie, by the Kuwaiti Ambassador to Americas, daughter, all crying and pathetic! Or what about the baby milk factory that was supposed to be producing Ricin! More lies and more deceit to justify the genocide!
If I were you, I'd keep very quiet!
Want to talk about the Abu Chraib prison, where the Americans torture abused, used electric shocks, against naked prisoners, there murder, rape, sodomy of men women and even children? And that was just the tip, the very tip, of a very big iceberg!
Aye...... very quiet! Indeed!

as I said, I do not need some kid behind the computer in his mommy's basement telling me what life is like

Reactions: jpn
I was pointing out, exactly how easy it would be to remedy the situation, but again you deflect, and insult.
Just remember, you, Americans, lite the fuse, you're watching it burn, the armed men are on the streets, tanks on street corners, building full of special forces...... you made it, you own it!
By what, winning an election? And the people who refuse to accept the election results are what? Victims? Jesus.

We got rid of them by election, and the people's will.
I heard the election was rigged. I'm sure the election was rigged. I have proof the election was rigged but I just can't locate it right now. Everyone says the election was rigged on the bizarro web sites and cable channels I prefer.
So you see? It wasn't the people's will after all. It was all faked. You did stop the steal!

Remedy: Stop listening to far-right conspiracy outlets. Join the rest of us living in the real world.
I'm not joining anyone, to make a rational decision, one looks at available facts and comes to one own conclusion.

By you wanting me to join you, in behaving like a sheep, this benefits no one, certainly not factually or logically! But I was taught, as a man, you had a responsibility to look out for your family, your neighbours, your town, your country, your eduction, health wealth and happiness is as important to you as someone in the next town or city. Your Nations aspirations, and having an empathy with your own folks. You may wish to abdicate your responsibilities, do not think we are all so shallow.

But you knock yourself out!

I heard the election was rigged. I'm sure the election was rigged. I have proof the election was rigged but I just can't locate it right now. Everyone says the election was rigged on the bizarro web sites and cable channels I prefer.
So you see? It wasn't the people's will after all. It was all faked. You did stop the steal!
We lost the referendum, and I said it was rigged! The English aristocracy have much to lose and aren't going to make it easy for us to leave, even though, they say we are a charity case! Trying to get there thieving fingers out our pockets will not be easy!

By what, winning an election? And the people who refuse to accept the election results are what? Victims? Jesus.
You don't know, neither do I...... but then, I don't have your axe to grind or care about either degenerates, but I do care that an election shouldn't flounder on fraud or corruption, and it does point to this being a fact!

Happy to address this once you properly address what I have been asking you....
I've addressed it several times. Obviously you're just looking for agreement. You're not getting it from me.

It's odd, but just about everyone here who has "independent" listed as their political leaning is in complete lock-step with Democrats. That doesn't seem very independent to me.

Independent isn't about a political philosophy. It's about party identification.

So you're saying that the only alternative to civil war is to give in to people who won't accept the results of elections that they lose according to our laws? Sounds seditious to me.
You keep trying to twist the words..... just legal within the law, proof absolute one way or another, exactly what was requested in November! Nothing more, nothing less! It sounds legal to new..... cause it certainly doesn't sound it to 74 million Americans, a 780% increase in voter turnout.....aye, you believe in fairies...... try logic, morality, honesty.... then get back to me!

You miss the point entirely, perhaps you're too emotionally involved to think clearly. If it's that simple to analyise the votes a simple random sample could be taken and if any dubiety, proving claims, even one, then a full count and a judicial review, without terms of reference, swift decisions and swift action, with jail for anyone found to of corrupted or attempted to corrupt the will of the people.
Hey presto.... everyone's happy, apart from the criminals!
I admit to being a bit confused here. Everything he is proposing is already done, he is just proposing repeating it and doing it faster.

Random batches are already selected for vote audit as the votes are being counted in order to detect irregularities. Votes are batched before running through voting machines. The machine then counts the votes in that batch and outputs the numbers for that batch in a batch report. Random batches are also selected for hand counts and counters who don't have access to the batch reports will separately enter a count for that batch. If there is a material difference then it triggers an investigation.

Hey Presto... you are not going to be happy because there will always be another snake oil salesman telling you what you want to hear. Thus far the reaction to every bit of evidence in opposition to your position has been for you to widen the conspiracy.

I've addressed it several times. Obviously you're just looking for agreement. You're not getting it from me.
No you have not. All you have done is deny it...to the point where you have not indicated you even read it (or you couldnt understand it)...you have provided no specific refutation of it at all.

If you are going to start lying...does that mean you have run out of road on your argument? Or will you address the actual argument and SCOTUS decision? You said it was 'wrong,' with no details. That's nothing more than 'na huh.'

Here, I'll cut and paste it again:

The decision in that post says differently, that they are not prohibited from doing so. Again...what part dont you understand?
Again...I dont see you able to actually discuss their decision.

Post 281 for reference.

I'm not joining anyone, to make a rational decision, one looks at available facts and comes to one own conclusion.
What facts have you looked at? There are all these people who have investigated the facts and are demanding we institute "new assurance methods" that were instituted 30 years ago. So we say, "yeah, we did that and here are the results." Apparently, easily verifiable public information is not making it into the "available facts" of some.

It's odd, but just about everyone here who has "independent" listed as their political leaning is in complete lock-step with Democrats. That doesn't seem very independent to me.

Independent isn't about a political philosophy. It's about party identification.

Seems they are in lockstep with the facts....the facts as supported by 58 judges (many Trump appointed), 3 state supreme courts, the SCOTUS (with 3 justices hand picked by Trump), the DOJ, the AG, DHS, the Repub parties from multiple states and life long Repubs whom were seen as Trump loyalist on Nov 4th

you do not look at facts, you ignore them.

you say not a single court heard the evidence, I proved this wrong and you ignored it.

you cite experts and then then you find out they are not really experts you say it does not matter, because they told you what you wanted to believe.

There is not one thing about the election you have said so far that has been true

I admit to being a bit confused here. Everything he is proposing is already done, he is just proposing repeating it and doing it faster.

Random batches are already selected for vote audit as the votes are being counted in order to detect irregularities. Votes are batched before running through voting machines. The machine then counts the votes in that batch and outputs the numbers for that batch in a batch report. Random batches are also selected for hand counts and counters who don't have access to the batch reports will separately enter a count for that batch. If there is a material difference then it triggers an investigation.

Hey Presto... you are not going to be happy because there will always be another snake oil salesman telling you what you want to hear. Thus far the reaction to every bit of evidence in opposition to your position has been for you to widen the conspiracy.
Let me tell you, I'm not worried at all, it's America, it has nothing to do with me at all!
But the repercussions are all yours! When a simple investigation would of remedied the situation. Nothing to do with Trump, or the Russians, certainly not Putin, as accused by Pelosi and Clinton, you would of thought by now, that dogs breakfast would of been put to bed. But the media frenzy not reporting Trump speeches, the blocking of Trump on YouTube, etc..... are all signs of a concerted effort to unseat the sitting president! Just as the courts refused to investigate claims of voter fraud, the apparatus of state, including the military, are being used against the American people and its president! When officers of state can say with the freedom to know they aren't going to be indicted, I lied to the president, about how many troops were in Syria, because he knew better, his policies and strategies took precedence over the sitting president, just shows what the last four years enemies of the state, foreign and domestic traitors have got away with, with the concerted effort of state actors. It's your republic, it's your traitors, it's your responsibility to resolve matters to your satisfaction...... or not!

What facts have you looked at? There are all these people who have investigated the facts and are demanding we institute "new assurance methods" that were instituted 30 years ago. So we say, "yeah, we did that and here are the results." Apparently, easily verifiable public information is not making it into the "available facts" of some.
Read the words, what's said, of what is explained, are half truths. Do you think for one second Trump isn't going to protect himself? Do you think his billions of dollars aren't working for him? Waken up! He's telling even a half truth, do you think the accusation from Clinton or Pelosi are factual? Why do they even get away with these ridicules accusations? Dominion wasn't available thirty years ago! The ability to work voting machines in America from Spain, Italy, Japan and Germany wasn't available thirty years ago! Will you waken up!

you do not look at facts, you ignore them.

you say not a single court heard the evidence, I proved this wrong and you ignored it.

you cite experts and then then you find out they are not really experts you say it does not matter, because they told you what you wanted to believe.

There is not one thing about the election you have said so far that has been true
And you my friend base your every opinion on your want to be right to fit your bias, I'm not interested in anything but the truth of the matter, you have 25,000 front line troops on the streets of America, you have tanks, armed on the streets of America, you have armed American soldiers on the streets of America, you have militias walking fully armed on the cities of America, white and black, you my friend need to take a cold hard look at what's in front of you, after all, you're all are supposed to want democracy...... or are you? You obviously don't! You don't have divisions in America.... my arse!
Some people should leave off the whacky bacci and get a grasp of reality!

Never mind changing the subject, the courts decided, they didn't have jurisdiction, so heard nothing of argument!

That is the problem in a nut shell!

But civil war is easy to start, and horrific in all it's manifestations, by all means, knock yourself out, the roads all yours!

Or, address the problems highlighted!

Just remember, the first recorded deaths, will not be the last deaths, American fighting American!

Just remember the futility of replies, all those wise cracks, all that bad mouthing, it's not going to by Americans against defenceless civilians, as it is in Iraq, Syria, Libya, Sudan, Eritrea, C.A.R., etc..... both sides of Americans will be fully armed.
Here are ALL the election fraud cases. If you bother to look you will find that Donald's evidence was seen in many preliminary hearings and found to be lacking merit. All these cases recieved due process of United States Law. Read it and weep. https://www.americanbar.org/groups/public_interest/election_law/litigation/

We lost the referendum, and I said it was rigged! The English aristocracy have much to lose and aren't going to make it easy for us to leave, even though, they say we are a charity case! Trying to get there thieving fingers out our pockets will not be easy!
Their, not there.

And you my friend base your every opinion on your want to be right to fit your bias, I'm not interested in anything but the truth of the matter, you have 25,000 front line troops on the streets of America, you have tanks, armed on the streets of America, you have armed American soldiers on the streets of America, you have militias walking fully armed on the cities of America, white and black, you my friend need to take a cold hard look at what's in front of you, after all, you're all are supposed to want democracy...... or are you? You obviously don't! You don't have divisions in America.... my arse!
Some people should leave off the whacky bacci and get a grasp of reality!
That came straight from the highlands of Russia. Very odd English.

Back
Top Bottom