• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

U.S. attorney in Georgia: ‘There’s just nothing to’ claims of election fraud

And you my friend base your every opinion on your want to be right to fit your bias, I'm not interested in anything but the truth of the matter,

I base my opinion on the facts of the situation. Nothing more. I did not vote for Biden, I am not really happy Biden will be the POTUS, but I am happy that Trump will not.

I keep giving you facts, and you ignore them or say they do not matter.

You keep talking about a "simple investigation"....we have had that and the outcome was not in Trump's favor so people want more and more...not because there was fraud but because they want Trump to be the winner.

I don't let myself be lead like or by a sheep, but your choice is for you only.

yet all you do is parrot the Trump talking points without ever once providing a single fact to back up anything you post on this forum

Also, from the link

Statement of JUSTICE ALITO, with whom JUSTICE THOMAS and JUSTICE GORSUCH join.

Now, let's count the number of judges in the Supreme Court who wanted to grant the writ

Is it 4 or 3?
“The Supreme Court of Pennsylvania has issued a decree that squarely alters an important statutory provision enacted by the Pennsylvania legislature pursuant to its authority under the Constitution of the United States to make rules governing the conduct of elections for federal office,” he wrote.
That echoed a concurring opinion issued on Monday by Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh in a voting case from Wisconsin. Justice Kavanaugh also said that state legislatures, rather than state courts, have the last word in setting state election procedures.

Well, the new SCOTUS session should kick off soon and they said they reserved the right to come back to this case....all we can do now is wait and see if they do.

Last edited:
No, you are still wrong. I know you cant understand why at this point but if you cannot properly articulate even your questions for better understanding, this entire thread is obviously over your head.

Post 281 for reference...again, I'm happy to explain more if you can articulate a question.
Focus on understanding what you read. When you can show that you have we can talk again.

Let me tell you, I'm not worried at all, it's America, it has nothing to do with me at all!
But the repercussions are all yours! When a simple investigation would of remedied the situation. [...] Just as the courts refused to investigate claims of voter fraud...
They did an investigation. That is the truth that you need to ignore on your quest to get what you want. You are not asking for an investigation, you are asking for an investigation that you like. Every credible accusation of fraud was investigated and a report was issued. If you read the court filings what you find is plenty of tertiary investigations on top of primary and secondary assurance methods.

In reality, vote counting is over-assured.

I suspect this will be controversial to people who don't understand election security and fraud prevention, but it really isn't that controversial. We prevent fraud by increasing the number of people who are required to commit and hide fraud. We have found that multiple people, even if all the required people would commit fraud individually, are very unlikely to collude to commit fraud. Corporations generally consider collusion risk properly controlled when it requires three people to commit and hide fraud. People have access to tens of millions of dollars in cash with three levels of fraud protection. Vote counting protections take that exponentially farther. The collusion ring would have to be large enough that it is well beyond unlikely.

So your solution to protect elections that currently require dozens of people colluding in a coordinated effort in order to defeat is to trust one guy who your propaganda source of choice managed to find. If Democrats were asking for that same thing how would you respond?

They did an investigation. That is the truth that you need to ignore on your quest to get what you want. You are not asking for an investigation, you are asking for an investigation that you like. Every credible accusation of fraud was investigated and a report was issued. If you read the court filings what you find is plenty of tertiary investigations on top of primary and secondary assurance methods.

In reality, vote counting is over-assured.

This is the key, all these people asking for more and more just pretend to not understand this has been the most investigated. scrutinized and litigated presidential election in the history of the country. But they do not care about anything other than Trump being installed the winner. That is why they ignore NC while whining about PA and why they ignore AL while yelling about GA

Dominion wasn't available thirty years ago! The ability to work voting machines in America from Spain, Italy, Japan and Germany wasn't available thirty years ago! Will you waken up!
Machines count votes in batches. So if you have 250,000 votes in your precinct, you will have between 200 and 1,000 batches of votes. The machines don't just keep a running total, each batch has a batch report of the number of votes counted and the counts for each candidate as well as time and person running the votes. Random batch numbers are counted by hand before or after being run through the machine and those batches have to match what the machine counted. For a machine to overcome the hand count it would have to take control of the people doing the hand count.

It doesn't matter who controls the machines. If every one of our election machines was compromised by Russian hackers it would not go undetected in any area that has even a few thousand votes. It doesn't matter when the machines were invented, the process that assured machine counted votes were accurate 30 years ago are still effective today. It is incredibly hard to defeat independent segregated processes. That is why elections are so secure. You can spout all the crap that you want but I assure you that when passions die down you will see that none of the accusations thus far have any reasonable merit.

“The Supreme Court of Pennsylvania has issued a decree that squarely alters an important statutory provision enacted by the Pennsylvania legislature pursuant to its authority under the Constitution of the United States to make rules governing the conduct of elections for federal office,” he wrote.
That echoed a concurring opinion issued on Monday by Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh in a voting case from Wisconsin. Justice Kavanaugh also said that state legislatures, rather than state courts, have the last word in setting state election procedures.

And?

We know what the Supreme Court of PA said,

WE are talking about the Supreme Court of the US!

And I also reminded you that the ballots in question were around 10,000 while Biden won in the state by more than 40,000 votes.

yet all you do is parrot the Trump talking points without ever once providing a single fact to back up anything you post on this forum
He is a cute little Trumpist baa lamb.

Machines count votes in batches. So if you have 250,000 votes in your precinct, you will have between 200 and 1,000 batches of votes. The machines don't just keep a running total, each batch has a batch report of the number of votes counted and the counts for each candidate as well as time and person running the votes. Random batch numbers are counted by hand before or after being run through the machine and those batches have to match what the machine counted. For a machine to overcome the hand count it would have to take control of the people doing the hand count.

It doesn't matter who controls the machines. If every one of our election machines was compromised by Russian hackers it would not go undetected in any area that has even a few thousand votes. It doesn't matter when the machines were invented, the process that assured machine counted votes were accurate 30 years ago are still effective today. It is incredibly hard to defeat independent segregated processes. That is why elections are so secure. You can spout all the crap that you want but I assure you that when passions die down you will see that none of the accusations thus far have any reasonable merit.
You can rely on him for that.

Wrong, each vote is changed to a fraction, as for Russian hackers..... you should start your post, once upon a time, a fairy......

Wrong, each vote is changed to a fraction, as for Russian hackers..... you should start your post, once upon a time, a fairy......

please provide even one tiny, little bit of evidence for this

Or judges recluse themselves
The word is " recuse". And you obviously didn't bother to look. All the cases recieved the due process of law. To quote one case: "the courts granted the defendants’ motions to dismiss the case, concluding that the court could not decertify a state’s election results, and that accusations of election fraud “that find favor in the public sphere of gossip and innuendo cannot be a substitute for earnest pleadings and procedure in federal court". In layman's terms, trump and his minions didn't have a leg to stand on. ALL these court cases were pathetic wash outs. Yet Republicans still grasp their false notions about election fraud. It's absolutely nonsensical.

Last edited:
Let me tell you, I'm not worried at all, it's America, it has nothing to do with me at all!
But the repercussions are all yours! When a simple investigation would of remedied the situation. Nothing to do with Trump, or the Russians, certainly not Putin, as accused by Pelosi and Clinton, you would of thought by now, that dogs breakfast would of been put to bed. But the media frenzy not reporting Trump speeches, the blocking of Trump on YouTube, etc..... are all signs of a concerted effort to unseat the sitting president! Just as the courts refused to investigate claims of voter fraud, the apparatus of state, including the military, are being used against the American people and its president! When officers of state can say with the freedom to know they aren't going to be indicted, I lied to the president, about how many troops were in Syria, because he knew better, his policies and strategies took precedence over the sitting president, just shows what the last four years enemies of the state, foreign and domestic traitors have got away with, with the concerted effort of state actors. It's your republic, it's your traitors, it's your responsibility to resolve matters to your satisfaction...... or not!
When everybody in the world is in on the plot it's not a vast conspiracy.

It's democracy.

Trump will be credited with starting conspiracy theories. He promised Alex Jones that he'd make him proud and he did.

The word is " recuse". And you obviously didn't bother to look. All the cases recieved the due process of law. In many of these cases the courts granted the defendants’ motions to dismiss the case, concluding that the court could not decertify a state’s election results, and that accusations of election fraud “that find favor in the public sphere of gossip and innuendo cannot be a substitute for earnest pleadings and procedure in federal court. In layman's terms, trump and his minions didn't have a leg to stand on. ALL these court cases were pathetic wash outs. Yet Republicans still grasp their false notions about election fraud. It's absolutely nonsensical.
The accusations required investigation, unfettered full access judge review.
It's the meat and veg, but as it states, the political environment is hypersensitive, and as such, requires the will of the American people to be observed, and its will to be done. Judges, should not be able to put themselves between the people and justice, to circumvent the will of the republic, and we still do not know the results of the election, Neither do Americans, and obviously the tanks in the street the thousands of front line troops in the street just exposes the divisions between Americans that cannot under any circumstances regardless of ones sensitivities, should be anything but fully investigated. Yet, you wish to hide behind unaccounted, explanations. What's wrong with the truth.... or is America yet another Yemen, to be treated with lies and deceit, or Libya, threatened and bombed, or the American deaths in the twin towers ignored and still awaiting justice? Your hypocrisy knows no bounds!

please provide even one tiny, little bit of evidence for this

The accusations required investigation, unfettered full access judge review.
It's the meat and veg, but as it states, the political environment is hypersensitive, and as such, requires the will of the American people to be observed, and its will to be done. Judges, should not be able to put themselves between the people and justice, to circumvent the will of the republic, and we still do not know the results of the election, Neither do Americans, and obviously the tanks in the street the thousands of front line troops in the street just exposes the divisions between Americans that cannot under any circumstances regardless of ones sensitivities, should be anything but fully investigated. Yet, you wish to hide behind unaccounted, explanations. What's wrong with the truth.... or is America yet another Yemen, to be treated with lies and deceit, or Libya, threatened and bombed, or the American deaths in the twin towers ignored and still awaiting justice? Your hypocrisy knows no bounds!
Donald's pathetic excuse for "evidence" was seen in MULTIPLE Federal courts. Every single court found it lacking in merit. Not only was it lacking in merit, the judges called it " gossip" and "innuendo"... What's it going to take for you to understand that the evidence presented by Donald and his minions was so lacking in merit that it was laughed out of court?

Back
Top Bottom