• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

U.S. attorney in Georgia: ‘There’s just nothing to’ claims of election fraud

Because you do not address my points. I said again that it is YOUR claim and YOU need to support your claims. Producing quotes from WI case and which are not even from Kaannaugh is laughable and does not support anything you try to say about the case in PA.

I said before that 4 judges wh wanted to revive the case does not equate with 4 judges agreeing with Alito's statement. And the evidence is irrefutable! Only two of the judges joined Alito's comment about the unconstitutionality of the PA case!
4 Judges supported the stay. Why?

4 Judges supported the stay. Why?

I already told you. Because they thought that at the time it made sense to review the case.
But this does not mean that 4 judges agreed with Alito's statement about the unconstitutionality of the PA case.

Now answer MY QUESTION!

Why did NOT Kavannaugh join Alito's statement about the unconstitutionality of the PA case?

I already told you. Because they thought that at the time it made sense to review the case.
But this does not mean that 4 judges agreed with Alito's statement about the unconstitutionality of the PA case.

Now answer MY QUESTION!

Why did NOT Kavannaugh join Alito's statement about the unconstitutionality of the PA case?
I don't know that he didn't. He's not on record that I've seen. Show me Alito's statement.

I don't know that he didn't. He's not on record that I've seen. Show me Alito's statement.

I GAVE YOU IN THIS THREAD THE ALITO STATEMENT (Post 587)!

IT IS ON RECORD THAT HE DID NOT!

Again from my Post 587

Also, from the link

Statement of JUSTICE ALITO, with whom JUSTICE THOMAS and JUSTICE GORSUCH join.

Now, let's count the number of judges in the Supreme Court who wanted to grant the writ

Is it 4 or 3?

You still need to answer my question regarding why Kavannaugh did not join Alito's statement.

Last edited:
I GAVE YOU IN THIS THREAD THE ALITO STATEMENT (Post 587)!

IT IS ON RECORD THAT HE DID NOT!

Again from my Post 587

You still need to answer my question regarding why Kavannaugh did not join Alito's statement.
I don't know why Kavanaugh didn't go on record. Has he been asked? Has he said?

I don't know why Kavanaugh didn't go on record. Has he been asked? Has he said?

I am pretty sure Kavanaugh had the opportunity to join Alito's statement and until you learn why he chose not to do it, you cannot assume that Kavanaugh agrees with Alito's point about he unconstitutionality of the PA case.

I am pretty sure Kavanaugh had the opportunity to join Alito's statement and until you learn why he chose not to do it, you cannot assume that Kavanaugh agrees with Alito's point about he unconstitutionality of the PA case.
What can you assume about Kavanaugh's reading of Article 2?

Nothing regarding the PA case for the reasons I have already explained.
You're half right. You can't assume anything regarding the PA case ... but you did.

You're half right. You can't assume anything regarding the PA case ... but you did.

If we agree that my statement is right about your assumptions being unsupported then that should be the end of our conversation.

If we agree that my statement is right about your assumptions being unsupported then that should be the end of our conversation.
I agree that you shouldn't have assumed anything about Kavanaugh and the PA case.

I agree that you shouldn't have assumed anything about Kavanaugh and the PA case.

You make no sesne because my point was that you made unsupported assumptions, and this was based on the fact that you could not address the possibilities I presented to you which could explain why Kavanaugh did not side with Alito's statement although he was among the judges who wanted a review of the case.

To refresh your failed memory

And no, it is VERY relevant whether the state sides with the PA executive branch because any claim that the PA state court rule is unconsttutional is BASED on the assumption that the PA executive branch wish (which the PA court supported) is also unconstitutional) and THIS has not been shown by you or by Alito because bth of you failed to provide the details around the PA laws with respect to the emergency powers of the executive branch in PA. This is why I challenged your comment and told you that you make unsupported claims.

Last edited:
You make no sesne because my point was that you made unsupported assumptions, and this was based on the fact that you could not address the possibilities I presented to you which could explain why Kavanaugh did not side with Alito's statement although he was among the judges who wanted a review of the case.

To refresh your failed memory
And so far you haven't shown any evidence of those emergency powers of the executive branch in PA that allows them to violate State election Laws.
In regard to that fantasy of yours, keep in mind that in another case Kavanaugh wrote “the Constitution principally entrusts politically accountable state legislatures, not unelected federal judges, with the responsibility to address the health and safety of the people during the Covid-19 pandemic.”

And so far you haven't shown any evidence of those emergency powers of the executive branch in PA that allows them to violate State election Laws.
In regard to that fantasy of yours, keep in mind that in another case Kavanaugh wrote “the Constitution principally entrusts politically accountable state legislatures, not unelected federal judges, with the responsibility to address the health and safety of the people during the Covid-19 pandemic.”

You still do not get it!
I do not need to show any evidence to make the point that you made an unsupported claim, lol

You still do not get it!
I do not need to show any evidence to make the point that you made an unsupported claim, lol
Your position depends on "emergency powers of the executive branch in PA" that you claim allowed PA State Government to act against State election law because of COVID and you can't back that up.
Further, I showed you that Kavanaugh, for example, called that position bullshit.
So until you can support that claim of yours you should find another way to waste your spare time.

Your position depends on "emergency powers of the executive branch in PA" that you claim allowed PA State Government to act against State election law because of COVID and you can't back that up.
Further, I showed you that Kavanaugh, for example, called that position bullshit.
So until you can support that claim of yours you should find another way to waste your spare time.

My position depends on YOUR inability to examine the PA laws to support your points that the PA case was unconstitutional.

Further, you showed that you had no clue that Kavananagh did NOT join Alito's statement about PA and you're unable to explain why Kavanaugh refused to join such statement.

In short, you are making unsupported statements and this stands

My position depends on YOUR inability to examine the PA laws to support your points that the PA case was unconstitutional.

Further, you showed that you had no clue that Kavananagh did NOT join Alito's statement about PA and you're unable to explain why Kavanaugh refused to join such statement.

In short, you are making unsupported statements and this stands
The PA legislature understands PA election law and they know it was violated. You just can't accept it.
Kavanaugh destroyed your COVID PA position. You just can't accept it.

Back
Top Bottom