• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

U.F.C. Sold for $4 Billion

truthatallcost

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
The league, which promotes mixed martial arts, is expected to announce as soon as Monday that it has sold itself to a group led by the talent giant WME-IMG for about $4 billion, according to people with direct knowledge of the matter. Backing the deal are the private equity heavyweights Silver Lake, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts, and the investment firm of the billionaire Michael S. Dell.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/11/business/dealbook/ufc-sells-itself-for-4-billion.html?_r=0

So now the company that owns the Wrasslin' world owns the UFC, according to the NYT.

I wonder how this will affect the UFC?

Thoughts?
Comments?

I had no idea UFC was even worth that much.

Not a bad ROI for the Frittata brothers.

I never saw these guys interviewed anywhere, only Dana White.
Wonder where this leaves Joe Rogan, he was talking about quitting the UFC if they sold the company.

Dana is the face of the company. Rogan is next ... they'll get him to stay

Back
Top Bottom