• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tyrann Mathieu says he can't stay in New Orleans longer than two days...

Erod

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Tyrann Mathieu says he can’t stay in New Orleans longer than two days out of fear for his life | For The Win

“Every time I go back home, Rich. I cannot stay for longer than two days,” he said. “People know where you are. They know where you’re at. And they will find you. And they will bump into you. And they will try to start some kind of altercation with you. And the first thing that they think about is to take your life. They don’t want to ask any questions, they don’t want to talk about anything. They just want to let loose with their guns.”

Hmmm, sounds an awful lot like Ferguson or Baltimore or Detroit, etc.

We have a cultural problem in the black community. Not a cop problem.

We act like cops should just be professional. They're scared as hell to go into these Beirut-like neighborhoods like anyone else, including obviously people that are from there.

“I’m very familiar with him,” he said. “I’ve had several encounters with him growing up, and I’d even say altercations with him growing up so I know what type of personality he is. I would like to choose my words wisely because obviously we lost someone and obviously we want to pray for that person, but I even want to pray for Cardell. Because he was always one of those bullies, so to say. So I know him from those type of altercations. He was a very big guy and he felt as if he could muscle his way with anybody in New Orleans. It’s really a tough situation.”

Here we have a guy who's been up to this for a long time, just like Michael Brown and others that the Black Lives Matter idiots defend, and the cops are virtually powerless to take them off the street.

And it's only going to get worse and worse and worse. Bad times are ahead.

Nobody wants to talk about the real issues with the black community. The complete lack of fathers in virtually every home. The horrible influence of the hip-hop culture. The Uncle Tom treatment of anyone who tries to better themselves through school or hard work. The celebration of the gangster lifestyle.

No, it's about cops, and underfunded schools, and racism, and white privilege. It's never about the real issues. That's too hard.

Interesting article, thank for sharing it.

This part really struck me:

Mathieu grabbed headlines this week when he spoke out about Cardell Hayes, the man who has been arrested in connection with the shooting of Smith. Mathieu wrote on Twitter indicating that he knew Hayes and said “… he been a hating (expletive) coward …. Never knew he’d grow up to be a killer tho …. May you get what you deserve coward.”

Warren Matthews, a friend of Hayes, spoke to USA TODAY Sports’ Josh Peter about Mathieu’s comments.

“If he doesn’t know the situation, how can you say he’s a coward and he’s a monster?’’ Matthews said on Monday. “For him to put that out, everyone is going to look at it as, ‘Well, Tyrann Mathieu if from New Orleans, he must know this guy, he must be stating the facts.’ Everyone is human. He can’t say that.’’

Um, yeah he can say that. And he's right. Hayes is a piece of **** coward and a monster. Of course he's human. He's a human killer. And a monster, and a coward, who happens to be human. I'm human too. Luckily I don't go around shooting people .

New Orleans is a scary place IMO. Cool, but scary.

Back
Top Bottom