• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Typical Germany nostalgic about their Third Reich past

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conquering nations usually never really give up that desire. Even once they have been beaten back.

Such a stupid thread.

anyone who agrees or uphold the views of the OP should be banished from Earth out of fear that the mental vacuum would create a black hole.

Once I have built my Reich, you will be punished.

LOL, don't you have it already with the EU. ;)

Nope. I merely enjoy playing with the small minds of conspiracy theorists.

We Germans are the only ones who saw the enormous economic potential that the EU offerd, we didnt see it as a political but mainly as a economic union.

Our buisnesses expanded throughout the continent and the profits came back home.

Now that we enjoy the fruits of our labor, the extrem left and extrem right blames us for working hard.

I can only politely tell these people to **** off.

Nope. I merely enjoy playing with the small minds of conspiracy theorists.

We Germans are the only ones who saw the enormous economic potential that the EU offerd, we didnt see it as a political but mainly as a economic union.

Our buisnesses expanded throughout the continent and the profits came back home.

Now that we enjoy the fruits of our labor, the extrem left and extrem right blames us for working hard.

I can only politely tell these people to **** off.

Oh come on.. Das Deutsche you know I am poking fun at the EU and how it was laid out by Nazis at Maison Rouge Hotel in Strasbourg nearly 70 years ago.

Oh come on.. Das Deutsche you know I am poking fun at the EU and how it was laid out by Nazis at Maison Rouge Hotel in Strasbourg nearly 70 years ago.

The EU was not laid out 70 years ago and the idea of a united Europe is as old as the Roman empire.

The EU started as an economic union and agreement of peace and friendship between Germany and France in the 1950s.

Alex_Jones_meme_by_vote_tennant.jpg

Funny, the far-right in Germany keeps telling that the EU is a plot by the Allies to keep Germany down. It's "Versailles without a war" (literal statement).

And the far-left hates the EU, because it is allegedly Anglo-Saxon capitalism taking over Germany.

Now non-Germans hate the EU because allegedly, it's the 4th Reich?

OMG, poor EU. Everybody hates them. :p

But hey, Germans haven't changed. I remember very well, when one foggy day in 1943, German bombers dumbed billions of German taxpayer money on Greece, Ireland, Spain and Portugal ... and they capitulated. :p

The Thousand Year Reich was shorter than they anticipated.

Yep, it got nipped in the bud by the 'untermenschen' who kicked the 'ubermenschen's butt and shutdown the 3rd Reich.

The best laid schemess of mice and ubermenschen often go awry.

But hey, Germans haven't changed. I remember very well, when one foggy day in 1943, German bombers dumbed billions of German taxpayer money on Greece, Ireland, Spain and Portugal ... and they capitulated. :p
That's funny, because in 1943 my grandfather was busy killing Germans. :) Looks like they still might not have learned their lesson, Greece should have told Merkel where to shove it instead of being enslaved to that witch.

That's funny, because in 1943 my grandfather was busy killing Germans. :) Looks like they still might not have learned their lesson, Greece should have told Merkel where to shove it instead of being enslaved to that witch.

Okay, just pretending for a moment there was anything substantial in your posting, and that you were interested in a genuine discussion instead of just ranting:

Germany did not force Greece to do anything. Greece had the choice: Either go bankrupt, because they had ****ed up their economy big time, spending like drunken sailors and doing nothing at all against corruption, which they were responsible for 100% themselves -- or accept the gracious offer by Germany to get bailouts and credits in exchange for reforms.

Where exactly is the problem? Greece could have refused this German money any time. It was their decision to take it.

Okay, just pretending for a moment there was anything substantial in your posting, and that you were interested in a genuine discussion instead of just ranting:
That's interesting, because it was you who didn't address the topic, why do you not condemn Germany for shielding a murderer? (I'm not holding my breath for a valid response).

Germany did not force Greece to do anything. Greece had the choice: Either go bankrupt, because they had ****ed up their economy big time, spending like drunken sailors and doing nothing at all against corruption, which they were responsible for 100% themselves -- or accept the gracious offer by Germany to get bailouts and credits in exchange for reforms.

Where exactly is the problem? Greece could have refused this German money any time. It was their decision to take it.
Germany sought to deal with un-elected representatives at first, that's before they began lobbying the Greeks to accept incredibly harsh conditions on their repayments. They should have kicked the Germans to touch and left the Euro, it looks like they're coming to their senses. Madrid and Rome should have done the exact same thing, the Euro was a rigged game, set up to maximize profits for German exports while punishing Italian and Spanish economies. A lot of people know exactly what this is about. But of course, you- as a german- will defend your country as usual no matter what, just like 1941.

That's interesting, because it was you who didn't address the topic, why do you not condemn Germany for shielding a murderer? (I'm not holding my breath for a valid response).

Germany sought to deal with un-elected representatives at first, that's before they began lobbying the Greeks to accept incredibly harsh conditions on their repayments. They should have kicked the Germans to touch and left the Euro, it looks like they're coming to their senses. Madrid and Rome should have done the exact same thing, the Euro was a rigged game, set up to maximize profits for German exports while punishing Italian and Spanish economies. A lot of people know exactly what this is about. But of course, you- as a german- will defend your country as usual no matter what, just like 1941.

Greece deserved this long time ago.
It only destabilize the region.

So it was Germany that kicked Greece in the gutter economically? No, it was Greece. It were the Greek politicians who kept spending and spending like drunken sailors, and it were the Greek voters who kept voting for these politicians who just promised more and more gifts for the people based on debt.

If you don't acknowledge that, you don't know how economy works.

It was most gracious by Germany to grant credits. Germany was by no means required to do so. It was mere mercy. Greece had no claim whatsoever on German money, yet Germany gave Greece that money although it was less than certain Germany would ever see a penny of it ever again.

And asking for reforms in return? That's just sane, and good for both Germany and Greece. If your drunkard friend who has a gambling problem has played away all his money and comes to you begging to lend him money, will you just give it to him? Or will you say "okay, but only if you stop gambling"? See.

Oh, and for this Nazi crap: Germany, at least 80% of it, has been a stable free democratic country since 1949. Our neo-Nazis never reached more than 1.6% of the votes in federal elections. Compare that to Greece, that had been a fascist dictatorship until 1974 or so, and where neo-Nazis are running amok these days, and you get an idea how inappropriate your rants are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom