• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

TX Pro-Lifer Pushing Death Penalty for Abortion

Which would be fantastic, as about 50% of the states would make it illegal.

That's a HUGE improvement, and sets the issue back on the true road to progress.
Women just have to drive to another state. They do that now, in some of the big states if a facility is closer.

Women just have to drive to another state. They do that now, in some of the big states if a facility is closer.
Whatever turns their crank.

What's most important is that lives are being saved.

Whatever turns their crank.

What's most important is that lives are being saved.
Not if they just drive elsewhere :rolleyes: Some of the blue states said they'd even set up something similar to the Underground Railway. And so then of course, some women's lives will be saved since they wont have to get back alley abortions.

Not if they just drive elsewhere :rolleyes: Some of the blue states said they'd even set up something similar to the Underground Railway. And so then of course, some women's lives will be saved since they wont have to get back alley abortions.
Who said they have to get back alley abortions? Let's not over dramatize this thing. They DO have a choice to not kill.

The killing is bad enough, but why would someone want to go cloak and dagger as well to murder their unborn child? It's a disgusting proposition all the way around.

Yes, I realize it's wonderful for someone like yourself, but for the rest of us it's hell on earth.
Opinion noted and dismissed. Yiu are part of a fringe minority

Opinion noted and dismissed. Yiu are part of a fringe minority
Truth hurts, doesn't it?

You just stay in your basement and wait for instructions. ;)

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

You just stay in your basement and wait for instructions. ;)
I am in the overwhelming majority. It is you that is part of the fringe minority in your basement.

I am in the overwhelming majority. It is you that is part of the fringe minority in your basement.
YOU think slaughtering unborn children is progress. lol

Now follow your illegitimate president's example and stay in your basement where it's safe.

YOU think slaughtering unborn children is progress. lol

Now follow your illegitimate president's example and stay in your basement where it's safe.
Its wonderful progress. We just need the federal government to pay for it now.

Still upset you lost?

HAHAHAHAHA

Its wonderful progress. We just need the federal government to pay for it now.

Still upset you lost?

HAHAHAHAHA
It's progress into hell, that's for sure.

This wasn't a debate, my friend; it was just me flashing the truth in your face.

Abortion is murder and abortion supporters will burn in hell if they don't change their tune.

It's progress into hell, that's for sure.

This wasn't a debate, my friend; it was just me flashing the truth in your face.

Abortion is murder and abortion supporters will burn in hell if they don't change their tune.
You misspelled heaven

Abortion is a wonderful thing.

Your opinion is easily ignored

I never misspell heaven.

for Satan worshippers.

Which is why you keep coming back for more attention. ;)
Well good luck.

Abortion is legal in every state, city, county, neighborhood and street in America. Lol

Well good luck.

Abortion is legal in every state, city, county, neighborhood and street in America. Lol
Thanks, you too.

Murdering unborn children is wrong no matter how many people support it.

You can't make this stuff up.

lty/[/URL]
yeh, u can't make it up

Murderers actually getting the death penalty

child murderers..

what kind of monster wants justice like that?

sheezz...

Thanks, you too.

Murdering unborn children is wrong no matter how many people support it.
yes, and the liberal media has virtually forced Americans to believe that murdering children is OK, that murder is not really murder.

It's sad that mostly young people listen to their bs...

The left couldn't care less about destroying lives... as long as they don't kill themselves... then they won't be able to vote D

sick bunch of losers...

Don't give an inch in any circumstance. The opposing side is willing to do anything to take the decision out of woman's hands, but unwilling to do anything to help make raising a child any easier.
the decision to kill the little children

yes, that should not be in women's hands

or men's

or anyone's save GOD

yes, and the liberal media has virtually forced Americans to believe that murdering children is OK, that murder is not really murder.

It's sad that mostly young people listen to their bs...

The left couldn't care less about destroying lives... as long as they don't kill themselves... then they won't be able to vote D

sick bunch of losers...
Abortion is great.

It smells like freedom

And easily ignored except for people like you. ;)
Are you trying to make a argument?

I support abortion because it is up to the woman to decide if she wants to risk her life in pregnancy or not

Back
Top Bottom