• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Two Ways the Venezuelan Crisis Might End

As already stated part of this thread covers humanitarian aid, the mere fact you scream whataboutism literally means your argument was already dead in the water and wanted to eliminate anything that can counter the argument. The mere facts your arguments require no criticism to work tells me they are not arguments at all on an intellectual scale, but rather propoganda that requires people to absorb and not question.

Where is your citation for this?.....

Fyi kurds are currently blocking aid as well in syria,

2nd time now that I've asked you. More Moscow propaganda by you?

Where is your citation for this?.....

2nd time now that I've asked you. More Moscow propaganda by you?

The kurd story is from syrian and russian media, I can dig it up if you wish, however the point being was aid being blocked often has to do with fear of a trojan horse, the kurdish block was against syirian aid deliveries, ukraine has demanded russia stop aid to eastern ukraine, the guy in charge of spearheading venezuala also has a history of using aid to fund rebels and terrorists, and if you are unaware the contra terrorists were what caused the us to be the only country ever to be convicted in international court of being a state sponsor of terror.

If you want I can pull up the article, however you will reject it because russian and syrian media posted it, rather than thinking about the trojan horse aid can be and why nations fear aid especially from those they do not trust.

The kurd story is from syrian and russian media, I can dig it up if you wish

Well now. Your assertion stems from anti-Kurd sources. This should surprise no one.

Well now. Your assertion stems from anti-Kurd sources. This should surprise no one.

There were originally non syrian and russian sources posting it, but I can not find them anymore so I will not push the issue, since the russian sources claim the us forcd them to block aid and the syrian sources did the same, while the original sources mentioned they blocked aid for security reasons.

Either way you must admit no sane country accepts aid from anyone they deem not on their side, venezuala accepts aid from red cross and un orgs, but not directly from the us, and seeing the us is full steam in trying to overthrow the venezualan govt by any means, it is no mystery why they would reject us aid.

As already stated part of this thread covers humanitarian aid, the mere fact you scream whataboutism literally means your argument was already dead in the water and wanted to eliminate anything that can counter the argument. The mere facts your arguments require no criticism to work tells me they are not arguments at all on an intellectual scale, but rather propoganda that requires people to absorb and not question.

No "kurds are currently blocking aid as well in syria" citation then as I expected.

You're as bad as Fagan. You say all kinds of crazy **** and can never produce a citation to verify that crazy **** when asked to do so.

This is a hopeful development and alternative to violent regime change.

Proposal to end the crisis in Venezuela | Letter | World news | The Guardian

But the media seemingly all but ignores this sensible proposal and instead focuses on threats from Mr. Trump and duelling musical concerts on the Columbian-Venezuelan frontier. Spectacle supplants reason once again.

Cheers.
Evilroddy.

No "kurds are currently blocking aid as well in syria" citation then as I expected.

You're as bad as Fagan. You say all kinds of crazy **** and can never produce a citation to verify that crazy **** when asked to do so.

I told you you can have the syrian or russian links, and already said I will not push that issue since the non biased links I can not find anymore.

Vut wait look who is talking still waiting for a link on ukraine shutting off water for russia refusing to pay, what are we at one month now of you going out of your way to avoid it but trying to call me out when I conceded the link that was non biased is no longer viable and that I could provide a biased one and that I would no longer push the issue because of that.

Maybe you should learn to read things through better or even understand how debates work.

Back
Top Bottom