• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Two Sheriff's Deputies Shot In Compton. Authorities Release Video, Say They Were 'Ambushed'

joko104

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
[h=2]Two Sheriff's Deputies Shot In Compton. Authorities Release Video, Say They Were 'Ambushed'[/h][FONT=&quot]Two L.A. County Sheriff's deputies were shot multiple times tonight while sitting in a patrol car parked near the Willowbrook train station, according to authorties.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In a tweet confirming the shootings earlier tonight, sheriff's officials said "both still fighting for their lives."
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]According to the sheriff's department, the deputies, a man and a woman, were "ambushed as they sat in their patrol vehicle" and shot multiple times. The deputies are now in surgery and are considered to be in critical condition.
Two Sheriff's Deputies Shot In Compton. Authorities Release Video, Say They Were 'Ambushed'

The officers were just parked in their car. Both were shot in the head. It's on video. They have been careful not to mention the race of the shooter.

[/FONT]

Video is here:

Last edited:
As of now, both officers are alive but in critical condition. With head wounds, one or both may only be technically alive by artificial means.

[h=2]Two Sheriff's Deputies Shot In Compton. Authorities Release Video, Say They Were 'Ambushed'[/h][FONT="]Two L.A. County Sheriff's deputies were shot multiple times tonight while sitting in a patrol car parked near the Willowbrook train station, according to authorties.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#1A1A1A][FONT="]In a tweet confirming the shootings earlier tonight, sheriff's officials said "both still fighting for their lives."
[/FONT]

[FONT="]According to the sheriff's department, the deputies, a man and a woman, were "ambushed as they sat in their patrol vehicle" and shot multiple times. The deputies are now in surgery and are considered to be in critical condition.

The officers were just parked in their car. Both were shot in the head. It's on video. They have been careful not to mention the race of the shooter.

[/FONT]

Video is here:

I'm surprised we haven't seen more of this kind of violence against law enforcement. My guess is, these kind of attacks against the police will become more common place.

As for the race of the shooter, there are 2 possibilities:

1. The media doesn't know the race of the shooter.
2. The media does know the race of the shooter, but won't allude to it because the shooter isn't white.

I'm surprised we haven't seen more of this kind of violence against law enforcement. My guess is, these kind of attacks against the police will become more common place.

2. The media does know the race of the shooter, but won't allude to it because the shooter isn't white.

The shooter's pants are below the butt so much to have to run bow legged so they don't fall down further. Short person. Take a guess at the race? The age and sex of the shooter is not as apparent.

Another BLM victory.

Do you think billionaire corporations will send them another billion as a reward for this? It's what they want to happen.

Terrible. Hoping for the best but it doesn't sound good.

I've never broad brushed the police in a negative way. In general I love and respect them and have had a close relationship and worked well with them over many years.

The shooter makes me sick.

As do those who don't give a **** about these two officers other than to use it as an opportunity to attempt to further divide the American people.

It will be sickening seeing CNN, MSNBC and the other networks act like they are are sad and not cheering this given they were the propagandists generating as much hatred of all police as possible leading to these assassinations.

This is not a unique incident by any means. Police are being attacked and assaulted all over the USA - nearly all in Democratic Party run cities.

First of all this is a terrible event. Horrific. How dare you shoot anyone like this in cold blood.

I agree that in the current climate this was bound to happen and I too am surprised it hasn't happened more often lately. But that is a good thing. But it should of course not even happen one time.

Can you imagine how much easier the job of police man would be with strickter gun laws...

Anyways, Yes you are right there is only 2 options. But what you do is not working. I feel your sentiment, but in your second option you include a conclusion. And if that is what you do there are many many option. Because we can draw up many conclusion, just like you have just done yourself.

So it should be either
- They don't know.
- They do know.

or...

- They don't know.
- They do know but don't want to mention it 'because he is not white.
- They do know but they have been told not to publish the race.
- They do know, but the sun is blue today

But to all; Let us not jump into conclusions here and wait for more reliable information. I am pretty sure that there was more cameras around the corner that will give a clearer image of this person and will probably help the police identify the person who done this. And 100% sure that there is now a mighty, large force of people looking for this person.

I do not care what colour the person has on his skin, he should be dealt with properly. We do not need people like this in society.

Joey

I have heard and read that a crowd outside the hospital was calling for the cops to die.

What a classy bunch of human beings!

Everyone who has joined the hysteria generated by BLM should be ashamed of him-, herself.

Dreadful news! A blatant attack on our society.

The hate the police message that has been sent for quite a while is being heard and acted on!

"What do we want?
Dead cops.
When do we want them?
Now."

More winning for BLM and BLM supporters and financers - like NASCAR, the NBA, NFL, and dozens of other corporations. They want dead cops too and they and BLM are getting what they want.

Buy NASCAR, NBA and NFL trademark products to do your part to kill a cop.

"What do we want?
Dead cops.
When do we want them?
Now."

More winning for BLM and BLM supporters and financers - like NASCAR, the NBA, NFL, and dozens of other corporations. They want dead cops too and they and BLM are getting what they want.

Buy NASCAR, NBA and NFL trademark products to do your part to kill a cop.

It's adorable that the "Jews will not replace us crowd" gets upset over this sort of thing.

Back
Top Bottom