• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Two questions...

eman926

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Here's the first question... I know how I can keep debatepolitics.com updates from emailing me, but how do I keep those specific ones from the Tapatalk app from doing so? They get incredibly annoying showing up all the time. Anyone know? Second question, if I want to post a video or whatever link that I want to include in the first post of a thread I post, how much of that do I have to insert of my own words do I have to post with it? I wouldn't post any link that I didn't 90% agree with. And even with that, I almost always post links that I agree with 100%. So I'm curious on that question as well.

Here's the first question... I know how I can keep debatepolitics.com updates from emailing me, but how do I keep those specific ones from the Tapatalk app from doing so?
Tapatalk is still emailing you? Tapatalk is currently uninstalled on our end and that should not happen. We are working with them as we had a ton of issues when we moved over to xenforo. We hope to re-implement in the future.

Second question, if I want to post a video or whatever link that I want to include in the first post of a thread I post, how much of that do I have to insert of my own words do I have to post with it?
The idea is to spur discussion from your personal opinion. In some of our forums, discussion is not required and a pic or video is asked for. Breaking news for instance, give us your thoughts. What do you think about it? Why do you consider it to be breaking news etc..

If you get stuck, try adding the word "because" and complete the thought.

This is awesome because...

I’ll use this thread to ask a question of my own.

What happened to PMs from the other platform? I had some that had info which I wished I saved but didn’t.

I’ll use this thread to ask a question of my own.

What happened to PMs from the other platform? I had some that had info which I wished I saved but didn’t.
Everyone's PM's carried over.

Back
Top Bottom