• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Two predictions for the future

Canell

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian

So, what do you think? :)
Fake? True?

:confused:

Well, we're still in the UN, not on the gold-standard, haven't reduced are military footprint, congress still doesn't bother to declare wars and the Federal gov't is bigger.
Not very amazing IMHO.
Welch was a minor crank.....I wonder what happened to that nice Lyndon LaRouche guy...now there was a real crank.

So, what do you think? :)
Fake? True?

:confused:

Hmmm......devastating alien encounter in 2012....we're still here.
Nostradamus this guy isn't.......whatever happened to that Mabus guy, anyway?

Well, we're still in the UN, not on the gold-standard, haven't reduced are military footprint, congress still doesn't bother to declare wars and the Federal gov't is bigger.
Not very amazing IMHO.

Yeah, but look how smart he was in predicting it back in 58 and 74! Almost everything came true.

whatever happened to that Mabus guy, anyway?

He is still alive and still Secretary of the Navy. Waiting to be dead. ;)

Yeah, but look how smart he was in predicting it back in 58 and 74! Almost everything came true.

Yeah, but all his predictions are of a timeless nature.
Gov't's are ALWAYS too big, don't follow the rules etc....
To make myself look as smart as Welch, I predict we will still be in the UN and still off the gold standard in 40 years.;)

He is still alive and still Secretary of the Navy. Waiting to be dead. ;)

Aren't we all.....waiting to be dead that is.
Luckily, Mabus didn't take us into Syria.
Apparently, meth use is skyrocketing.....we don't need a drug-addled Sec of Navy precipitating WWIII, right?

Back
Top Bottom