• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Two plastic bags!

jujuman13

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
A little old English lady was walking down the street dragging two large plastic dustbin bags behind her. One of the bags was ripped and every once in a while a £20 note fell out onto the pavement.

Noticing this, a policeman stopped her, and said, "Madam, there are £20 notes falling out of that bag."

"Oh really? Said the little old lady. "I'd better go back and see if I can find them. Thanks for telling me officer."

Well, now, not so fast," said the bobby. Where did you get all that money? You didn't steal it, did you?"

"Oh, no, no", said the old lady. "You see, my back yard is right next to the Arsenal football stadium parking bays. On game days, a lot of fans come and pee through a knot hole in the fence, right into my flower garden. It used to really tick me off. The acid in the urine kills the flowers, you know. Then I thought, 'why not make the best of it? So, now, on game days, I stand behind the fence by the knot hole, real quiet, with my hedge clippers.

Every time some fella sticks his thing through my fence, I surprise him, grab hold of it and say, 'O.K., laddie! Give me £20, or off it comes..'

"Well, that seems only fair," said the cop, laughing. "OK. Good luck! Oh, by the way, what's in the other bag?"

"Well, you know", said the little old lady, "not everybody pays."

Back
Top Bottom