• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Two New Yorkers who moved to my area saw explosions bring down World Trade Centers

creativedreams

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
I now know two New Yorkers who watched the World Trade Centers come down first hand and up close.

They moved to a new area because of what they saw.

They say what they saw was definately explosives that brought down the World Trade Center buildings.

They seen and heard the explosives as far down as 30 floors below from where the top floors coming down.

Last edited:
Re: Two New Yorkers who moved to my area saw explosions bring down World Trade Center

I now know two New Yorkers who watched the World Trade Centers come down first hand and up close.

They say what they saw was definately explosives that brought down the World Trade Center buildings.

They seen and heard the explosives as far down as 30 floors below from where the top floors coming down.

And now they are coming forward? Did they make any effort to tell their story to LE during the investigation?

Re: Two New Yorkers who moved to my area saw explosions bring down World Trade Center

And now they are coming forward? Did they make any effort to tell their story to LE during the investigation?
They chose to keep to themselves shortly after, due to the rhetoric and ridicule from "Patriots" who believe the "official story" spoonfed to the media..... "Patriots" who bash anyone who simply wanted a new investigation

Many prominent people have come forward and spoke out publicly, but it was an issue that was political and career suicide to question the "official story" spoonfed to the media.

Last edited:

When someone says "the tornado came through . . . it sounded like a freight train . . . and it took the roof off my house!"
They're not actually telling you that a freight train came through their livingroom and tore their house up.

When someone says "the tornado came through . . . it sounded like a freight train . . . and it took the roof off my house!"
They're not actually telling you that a freight train came through their livingroom and tore their house up.

Ahhh that is what evil heads of the rail roads want you to think.....they have you so fooled:mrgreen:

Ahhh that is what evil heads of the rail roads want you to think.....they have you so fooled:mrgreen:

LOL

What about that freight train, yeah? It sounds like a tornado, don it?

I have no doubt that there were explosions. After all, there was a ****ing airplane lodged inside the building.

They chose to keep to themselves shortly after, due to the rhetoric and ridicule from "Patriots" who believe the "official story" spoonfed to the media..... "Patriots" who bash anyone who simply wanted a new investigation

Many prominent people have come forward and spoke out publicly, but it was an issue that was political and career suicide to question the "official story" spoonfed to the media.

I have no doubt they saw and heard something. There just is no physical proof to support the conclusion. Without supporting proof, I cannot by into the controlled demo theory.

CD, what doesn't make sense is "keep to themselves", statement. The reports were not even out yet. So basically, they chose to hinder or not provided information to the investigation. They have limitied credibility.

So CD, you and others want another investigation. If people were unwilling to come forward the first time, why would they now? Think it has been proven that as time goes by, human memory of events become less clear. The time to come forward was days after the event not years.

Last edited:

Eyewitnesses, the least reliable source on earth.

I have no doubt they saw and heard something. There just is no physical proof to support the conclusion. Without supporting proof, I cannot by into the controlled demo theory.

CD, what doesn't make sense is "keep to themselves", statement. The reports were not even out yet. So basically, they chose to hinder or not provided information to the investigation. They have limitied credibility.

Well, I do agree with that much...

So CD, you and others want another investigation. If people were unwilling to come forward the first time, why would they now? Think it has been proven that as time goes by, human memory of events become less clear. The time to come forward was days after the event not years.

This is true, but if you witness something like that, it sticks with you.

The 2-3 years after 9-11, it was a VERY hostile environment to even suggest that the official version was wrong.,.. that's part of what pushed me into looking further, because there was no sense for the hostility when I was (at the time) just asking questions.

If you research MK-ULTRA (by reading the declassified documents at least, though most of the declassified stuff is just funding / budget, you get an idea of what was going on), the technique they used most was called 'trauma based' mind control, in its extreme was accomplished by torturing an individual untill his mind splits to create a second 'personality' to cope with the pain, then pursue to hypnotize the second personality and then keywords could be hypnotically implanted, to the point where they got a woman to pick up a gun (which was left unloaded), and put it to her husbands head and pulled the trigger on a 'command'....

That said, when the 'trauma' of 9-11 occured, most everyone was in a susceptable mindset and GWBush came on TV and promised swift action, and how we would not tolerate ... conspiracy theories, and then topped it off with you are either with us or you are against us. The combination of those factors, and with impending war on the way (which, btw, afghanistan was simply saying "show us the evidence and we will deliver OBL" kinda like you would expect a country to do with any matters of extradition, verify the evidence and then handle it internally... but no, Bush wanted war. In a time of war, to alot of people, questioning the commander in chief is disrespectful, as though he was infallible.

So, having been speaking out since that time, I can vouch as to why in the beginning it required courage to step out and admit that you had questions about 9-11.

Last edited:

I'm sure they say they did. They might even think it.

Flip side........I'm sure you believe everything your government tells you....you no longer need an independent investigation to keep things in check and what you're told is what you take for gospel...

Just believe in what you're told to believe in no matter what may come to light to question it.
American government is the only government on the planet that wouldn't sacrifice a pawn or a little collatoral damage for a strategic square on the worlds chessboard....

Plausibly, if there were a conspiracy, it would only be eye witnesses that could prove it.

Flip side........I'm sure you believe everything your government tells you....you no longer need an independent investigation to keep things in check and what you're told is what you take for gospel...

Flip side. I'm sure you believe everthying that the truther groups tells you. Come on CD, this is not helping your stance. Do you take all of the truther stance for gospel? Many of us have stated the govt. reports could / should have been better. That does not mean that the conclusion were not sound.

I'll turn it around. It seems many truthers have a distrust in the govt. I personally have a distrust in the leaders of the truth movement. It is interesting to see theories change and follow ever changing paths. Ex., it was controlled demolition from the govt, no it was Mossad, no it was the NWO. OBL did it, but he was a pawn of the govt.

Here is a take. What did you do that day (9/11)? Take that info and it could be tied that you were involved somehow.

Bottom line, just because some of us do not believe as you do does not mean we are mindless people who the govt. has brainwashed.

Flip side. I'm sure you believe everthying that the truther groups tells you. Come on CD, this is not helping your stance. Do you take all of the truther stance for gospel? Many of us have stated the govt. reports could / should have been better. That does not mean that the conclusion were not sound.

I know this wasn't geared towards me, but still...

No, I don't take any truther stance as gospel, I'll look at the information they have to offer, and if it checks out then I will adjust my thoughts, the same way that when someone actually does make a valid point showing that I was wrong I will adjust. That said, I can't simply be TOLD that I'm wrong, I must be SHOWN HOW I was wrong.

I'll turn it around. It seems many truthers have a distrust in the govt. I personally have a distrust in the leaders of the truth movement. It is interesting to see theories change and follow ever changing paths. Ex., it was controlled demolition from the govt, no it was Mossad, no it was the NWO. OBL did it, but he was a pawn of the govt.

Yes, opinions have shifted, I have a greater understanding of the global political power structure then I did in 2001. I must note though that controlled demolition from the government does not negate involvement of the Mossad (which the agents appeared on an israeli talk show to admit they were there to document the event), and neither of those negates that OBL in all likelihood did recruit the hijackers. All of these 'different' agendas are all a part of the creation of the 'new world order'... it's architects planning this with the mantra 'order out of chaos'... (as a digressed note, if one was to create a 'new world order' structure, you must first take down the 'old world systems' so that they can be rebuilt)

Here is a take. What did you do that day (9/11)? Take that info and it could be tied that you were involved somehow.

Bottom line, just because some of us do not believe as you do does not mean we are mindless people who the govt. has brainwashed.

Yes, I've called a number of people brainwashed... and it's not to say that a person is 'mindless'... just that they have bought into the ideas that have been implanted in your mind through your education, the media, even down to the science fiction that you've read / watched.

Think of it this way : If I were to teach you how to play chess, but I only taught you enough strategy so that you could only plan for your next move... all I would need to do is to plan two moves ahead and I would beat you EVERY TIME. I know, global politics is ALOT more intricate then a game of chess... maybe like a three dimensional multi-layered board where each layer might represent political pieces, economic pieces, millitary pieces, etc. The point remains the same, so long as the people are only taught to look at the next move, the people that are thinking several moves ahead are going to win everytime... that is, unless something occurs to throw a wrench in the plans.

BM
We agree, "That said, I can't simply be TOLD that I'm wrong, I must be SHOWN HOW I was wrong." You don't believe the govt. I don't believe the truthers. The evidence shown has not convinced me, as evidence shown to you has not changed your stance.

BM
We agree, "That said, I can't simply be TOLD that I'm wrong, I must be SHOWN HOW I was wrong." You don't believe the govt. I don't believe the truthers. The evidence shown has not convinced me, as evidence shown to you has not changed your stance.

I didn't initially distrust the government (though I hated Bush from the moment I first saw him)... Though my first thoughts on hearing about what was going on in new york on 9-11, was essentially "either this was a retaliation for america's actions the past 50 or so years OR this was america attacking itself to accomplish something". That something we've come to learn is that there's alot of Opium growing capacity in afghanistan, and trillions in natural ressources, like Lithium as example. Also, that Iraq was producing TOO MUCH oil and keeping the price too low.

Oh I so remember Bush's 'diplomacy' with Saddam Hussein, which amounted more or less to : "Give us your nukes or we're taking you out." Meanwhile Saddams like "I don't have any nukes to show you..." and eventually Bush took that as an act of war somehow...

In the end I just see the difference being that the truth stands on it's own, where the system stands behind a podium is covered glitz and advertises itself endlessly.

I remember my old karate sensei who would tell us; "More often the people that tell you verify for yourself are more trustworthy then the people that tell you to trust them." Not that experts aren't trustworthy, but most often, especially on MSM, the just throw up some random 'expert' who just declares things as though they are true, even though sometimes they are verifiably NOT true... problem is that so many people then accept it as truth and so that perception becomes the reality. The reality is that perception is only a fraction of reality, your eyes can only pick up a sliver of the spectrum of light to illustrate what I mean. There are so often many sides to a single story, and sometimes, a person attacking 9-11 truth or an individual for those questions / beliefs... yet the attacker doesn't even KNOW his 'own' side to the story, nevermind the other side.... just like there are many people that are now talking about nuking Iran that litterally could not point it out on a map that has the countries spelled out.

Back
Top Bottom